• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBA 2021-22

Yep. We all do.

Who is we all. Nearly everyone says it's too long but we know it can't change because of the money

Who is we all. Nearly everyone says it's too long but we know it can't change because of the money

thanks! 🤡

idea!! 💡you don't like basketball, stay in the soccer thread

They are never intentional, it's all about scheduling.

To me, it adds a dimension.
Well, I'm a guy who agrees with the meme: basketball and hockey don't matter in any month with an "R" in it.

Fans always want to see one or both teams that flew in late the night before with tired legs or with players sitting out.

Three weeks tonight DH. Nets 3 looks limp compared to that of the Lakers and other elite teams.

Imagine the WNBA using the same-sized ball as the NBA. And my fave, NBA playoffs like this past year finishing mid to late July. They owned it.

Imagine the WNBA using the same-sized ball as the NBA. And my fave, NBA playoffs like this past year finishing mid to late July. They owned it.
That reminds me. I should go take a quick look-see to find out what's going on in the Baisbal.

@Bucky is happy. I’m pulling for Seattle. Sky upsetting the Sun.
I see it happening. Neither the Bosox or Blue Jays wants to win right now.

Catfight continues in Philly.

"It was kind of surprising to see," Embiid said of the report. "We'll say that, even going back to the reason we signed Al. We got rid of Jimmy, which I still think it was a mistake, just to make sure [Simmons] needed the ball in his hands. That's the decision they made. Like I said, it is surprising."

Schedules make a difference in every sport, as we’re seeing in the NFL. The Lakers begin with 12 of their first 15 at home, with only 2 back-to-back.

Wow! Is this Kyrie jerk really worth the trouble?

Wow! Is this Kyrie jerk really worth the trouble?

Also, it is reported the Nets had a deal to trade Kyrie to Phili for Ben Simmons but Kevin Durants nixed the deal.

Irving is fine. His teammates love him.

Also, it is reported the Nets had a deal to trade Kyrie to Phili for Ben Simmons but Kevin Durants nixed the deal.

Irving is fine. His teammates love him.
I don't know. Simmons would be a good fit with KD. He don't shoot and doesn't want the ball in the 4th quarter. Perfect!

Baby Ball

And, they're off!

Well, not just yet. Lakers-Nets is Oct 3.

Imo, the Warriors are gonna run the Lakers off the floor tonight. But even if they don't, the old boys are gonna have to start load management in their second game. They are not only old, they are defensively weak.

Back
Top Bottom