• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBA 2021-22

Imo, the Warriors are gonna run the Lakers off the floor tonight. But even if they don't, the old boys are gonna have to start load management in their second game. They are not only old, they are defensively weak.
Playing any kind of decent D will certainly be trouble in LA.

Imo, the Warriors are gonna run the Lakers off the floor tonight. But even if they don't, the old boys are gonna have to start load management in their second game. They are not only old, they are defensively weak.

Anthony Davis is 28-years old. Russell Westbrook is 32 and coming off a triple-double season.

The Warriors core: Steph Curry 33, Draymond Green 31, Andre Iguodala 37. Klay Thompson hasn't been on a court in over 2 years.

Hello. Anthony Davis is a top-5 player. Dwight Howard?
AD is hurt half the time and Howard is like almost my age.

Like the Bucks tonight, but need to see what Brooklyn can do without Kyrie. Will Harden be in shape--he's a $40M man. Wow! Talk about bloated.

Like the Bucks tonight, but need to see what Brooklyn can do without Kyrie. Will Harden be in shape--he's a $40M man. Wow! Talk about bloated.

Didn't The Nets beat the Bucks by 50 when they had KD and Irving healthy?

Didn't The Nets beat the Bucks by 50 when they had KD and Irving healthy?
Rare air. Nets are unbeatable if all three show up to play on the same day.

Rare air. Nets are unbeatable if all three show up to play on the same day.

Actually, the Lakers have much more firepower. The Lakers have hall of Famers off the bench.

Anthony Davis is 28-years old. Russell Westbrook is 32 and coming off a triple-double season.

The Warriors core: Steph Curry 33, Draymond Green 31, Andre Iguodala 37. Klay Thompson hasn't been on a court in over 2 years.
Davis can't stay on the floor and Westbrook plays defense on the third Wednesday of every other month. Curry will be the fittest player on the court tonight. We'll see...

Davis can't stay on the floor and Westbrook plays defense on the third Wednesday of every other month. Curry will be the fittest player on the court tonight. We'll see...
There's a reason Steph is the highest paid NBA player.

Man, you gotta wonder what the hell is going on in this guy's head.

“I just thought he was a distraction today," Sixers head coach Doc Rivers said following practice. “I didn’t think he wanted to do what everybody else was doing. It was early (in practice). It wasn’t a big deal. I just told him he should leave then, and we went on with practice.”

These Embiid quotes are epic

"I don't care about that man"​

"Our job is not to babysit"​

The level of unprofessionalism coming from the 76ers organization and Joel Embiid is not shocking.

Ben Simmons has asked to be traded several times and the 76ers have refused. The Rockets even offered James Harden, and the 76'ers didn't budge.

The 76'ers organization is creating a hostile work environment for Simmons. I am not surprised he demanded a trade and shouldn't have to play for such a low-class organization.

Embiid shows himself as a team leader, openly attacking his teammates.

The level of unprofessionalism coming from the 76ers organization and Joel Embiid is not shocking.

Ben Simmons has asked to be traded several times and the 76ers have refused. The Rockets even offered James Harden, and the 76'ers didn't budge.

The 76'ers organization is creating a hostile work environment for Simmons. I am not surprised he demanded a trade and shouldn't have to play for such a low-class organization.

Embiid shows himself as a team leader, openly attacking his teammates.
Simmons is earning over $30M per year. And, you call the people ripping him for being a whiny baby "unprofessional"?

Can't blame Embiid. He's trying to win a ring while he's still in his prime while Simmons is acting like a petulant child.

Tuh-weet of the night

Bucks are putting a hurt'n on the Nets.

Is it time to dump Kyrie for someone who actually plays basketball?

Grayson allen should be a great addition to the Bucks. He is definitely a target.

Rex ^ lol...

Lots of folks wasting their money 💰 on the Nets and Lakers when they could have taken over 35.5 wins with TOR and over 28.5 with SAS.
Lakers did what I expected last night. Won the first half and ran out of gas in the second.

It's gonna be a long year in LA.

Earl Monroe New Renaissance Basketball School

Lots of folks wasting their money 💰 on the Nets and Lakers when they could have taken over 35.5 wins with TOR and over 28.5 with SAS.
Not sure Spurs will get there.

Back
Top Bottom