• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBA 2017-18 Season

Cleveland lost by over 30 points again. I checked the score at about 9:30, saw it was already a 12-point game, and moved on. First game all year that I didn't even attempt to watch any of it.

The team that lost to the Warriors by a bucket or two on Christmas Day has completely imploded. Isaiah hasn't impressed me at all. Kevin Love's injury isn't helping. And this team plays no defense. Cavs are done. They won't beat Boston or Toronto. At this point, they might even lose to the Bucks, Pistons, Wizards and Pacers.

Cleveland lost by over 30 points again. I checked the score at about 9:30, saw it was already a 12-point game, and moved on. First game all year that I didn't even attempt to watch any of it.

The team that lost to the Warriors by a bucket or two on Christmas Day has completely imploded. Isaiah hasn't impressed me at all. Kevin Love's injury isn't helping. And this team plays no defense. Cavs are done. They won't beat Boston or Toronto. At this point, they might even lose to the Bucks, Pistons, Wizards and Pacers.

Some people are saying the Cavs need to go "all-in" and go after Lou Williams/DeAndre Jordan for a chance to win a championship.

They aren't beating the Warriors. In all honesty, they can't beat the Rockets either.

Trading the Nets draft pick to get less embarrassed in the playoffs is silly. They honestly should rebuild right now.

Some people are saying the Cavs need to go "all-in" and go after Lou Williams/DeAndre Jordan for a chance to win a championship.

They aren't beating the Warriors. In all honesty, they can't beat the Rockets either.

Trading the Nets draft pick to get less embarrassed in the playoffs is silly. They honestly should rebuild right now.

Trade Bron so that he has a shot at reaching another consecutive Finals. Lord knows he isn't getting there with the Cavs.

I hear a big scandal is about to be announced regarding Stephen Curry. Rumor is he cheated on his wife, who just announced she is pregnant.

The mistress/model is reportedly shopping her story with evidence to major networks.

It's not every night in the NBA when a game is delayed by a leaky roof during a rain storm; New Orleans ...

It's not every night in the NBA when a game is delayed by a leaky roof during a rain storm; New Orleans ...

With how NBA players have been dropping lately, it's probably a good idea.

I hear a big scandal is about to be announced regarding Stephen Curry. Rumor is he cheated on his wife, who just announced she is pregnant.

The mistress/model is reportedly shopping her story with evidence to major networks.

Now, why did I know this post was from you, even before I looked over and began sliding my phone screen from left to right?

I watched the Celts-Raptors last night. Wow! Toronto is for real.

I watched the Celts-Raptors last night. Wow! Toronto is for real.

The injuries finally caught up with Boston. Utah looks like they're for real. Detroit's bumped up.
Golden State is not who we thought they were. IND/NO postponed. 258 points in MIN/CLE going to OT ...

Looking forward to seeing what the Cavs do in the trade deadline.

I fully expect 2-3 trades.

Looking forward to seeing what the Cavs do in the trade deadline.

I fully expect 2-3 trades.

I hope they find a sucker to take Isaiah. They played better when he wore street clothes.

In a massive team makeover, the Cleveland Cavaliers traded Wade to the Heat before Thursday's 3 p.m. ET trade deadline, sources said. The Cavaliers get a heavily protected second-round pick in the deal.

The Cavaliers also traded Isaiah Thomas, Channing Frye, Derrick Rose, Jae Crowder and Iman Shumpert for Jordan Clarkson, Larry Nance, George Hill and Rodney Hood in two other trades on Thursday.

Cleveland Cavaliers trade Dwyane Wade back to Miami Heat

New Cavs Lineup:

PG: George Hill
SG: J.R Smith, Jordan Clarkson, Kyle Korver
SF: LeBron, Rodney Hood, Jeff Green
PF: Love (injured) Larry Nance,
C: Tristan Thompson

6 players out, 4 new players in.

Cleveland Cavaliers trade Dwyane Wade back to Miami Heat

New Cavs Lineup:

PG: George Hill
SG: J.R Smith, Jordan Clarkson, Kyle Korver
SF: LeBron, Rodney Hood, Jeff Green
PF: Love (injured) Larry Nance,
C: Tristan Thompson

6 players out, 4 new players in.

I really like Nance Jr. And, Hill should do well too. Rodney Hood is athletic as is Jordan. But, I don't know them very well.

Frye and Shump were useless. Isaiah, a cancer. Crowded had moments but :shrug: Rose and Wade never worked out. Happy for D Wade; glad to be rid of Derrick.

I really like Nance Jr. And, Hill should do well too. Rodney Hood is athletic as is Jordan. But, I don't know them very well.

Frye and Shump were useless. Isaiah, a cancer. Crowded had moments but :shrug: Rose and Wade never worked out. Happy for D Wade; glad to be rid of Derrick.

The Cavs had chemistry issues and got rid of all the players they added in the offseason.

So apparently, JR Smith and Tristan Thompson were not the problem.

Thomas and Crowder divided the Cavs. Players didn't like the buddy-buddy relationship between LeBron and D Wade. Derrick Rose was an unnecessary for a declining player.

The Cavs had chemistry issues and got rid of all the players they added in the offseason.

So apparently, JR Smith and Tristan Thompson were not the problem.

Thomas and Crowder divided the Cavs. Players didn't like the buddy-buddy relationship between LeBron and D Wade. Derrick Rose was an unnecessary for a declining player.

They need D. And D Wade didn't play it good enough. Plus, his averages were down. Rose wasn't committed. Shump is a basket case: athletic but not mentally focused, we saw that in the finals. Crowdier couldn't do it either.

Good trade.

They need D. And D Wade didn't play it good enough. Plus, his averages were down. Rose wasn't committed. Shump is a basket case: athletic but not mentally focused, we saw that in the finals. Crowdier couldn't do it either.

Good trade.

It's amazing that sports sites are asking if the Cavs can challenge the Warriors.
I count 5 or 6 teams in the East alone that are better than they are.
And I certainly wouldn't bet on Golden State to make the Finals at this moment ...

It's amazing that sports sites are asking if the Cavs can challenge the Warriors.
I count 5 or 6 teams in the East alone that are better than they are.
And I certainly wouldn't bet on Golden State to make the Finals at this moment ...

Cavs just fixed that. With Hill and company, they are back to probably being better than Toronto, who is best in the East.

Never forget, LeBron is that good. Even at 32.

Cavs just fixed that. With Hill and company, they are back to probably being better than Toronto, who is best in the East.

The Cavs will not cruise in the Eastern Conference like last year.

How I see the East at the end of the year:

1. Boston
2. Toronto
3. Cleveland
4. Milwaukee
5. Detroit
6. Philadelphia
7. Indiana
8. Miami

Celtics > Miami in 5
Toronto > Indiana in 5
Cleveland > Philadelphia in 5
Milwaukee > Detroit in 7

Boston > Detroit in 6
Cleveland >Toronto in 6

Cleveland > Boston in 6

Unless the Cavs get a star from that Brooklyn trade, the Kyrie deal will be known as one of the worst trades in NBA history.

Dont act like Cleveland is somehow better now. Cleveland dumped all those guys for 1 reason, they know LeBorn is leaving again and they dont want to be burdened with all the dead weight he insisted bringing into the team. This was a blowup move and a good one for a future without LeBron

Dont act like Cleveland is somehow better now. Cleveland dumped all those guys for 1 reason, they know LeBorn is leaving again and they dont want to be burdened with all the dead weight he insisted bringing into the team. This was a blowup move and a good one for a future without LeBron

You will have to excuse calamity. He's a big Cavs/LeBron cheerleader. He praised the Kyrie trade as a heist for the Cavs and always praises the King.

LeBron is a good player. Mentally weak though imo. Extremely passive aggressive.

Lacks a killer instinct in the 4th quarter. Every team he goes to installs his cronies/business associates who feud with the team's ownership.

Phil Jackson, Pat Riley, Charles Barkley, Dan Gilbert. All these NBA legends have called out LeBron for his childish behavior.

You will have to excuse calamity. He's a big Cavs/LeBron cheerleader. He praised the Kyrie trade as a heist for the Cavs and always praises the King.

LeBron is a good player. Mentally weak though imo. Extremely passive aggressive.

Lacks a killer instinct in the 4th quarter. Every team he goes to installs his cronies/business associates who feud with the team's ownership.

Phil Jackson, Pat Riley, Charles Barkley, Dan Gilbert. All these NBA legends have called out LeBron for his childish behavior.

8 finals appearances, w/ 7-straight.

mic drop

Cavs shed their problem children and blow out the Hawks. Korver goes for 30, with 7 three pointers. Tell me he isn't happy to still see himself wearing the Wine and Gold.

Getting rid of Isaiah was absolutely paramount. I would have straight up cut the guy--he was that bad-- if no one was dumb enough to take him. I'm amazed that LA was that dumb. Magic has made a few head scratchers already. Drafting the Ball family soap opera would be tops on that list.

Back
Top Bottom