• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nazi items, weapons, and 21.5lbs of meth seized in Pennsylvania raid

SNOWFLAKE

Crazy Canuck
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal

An American couple has been charged with multiple counts of drug trafficking and illegal firearm ownership after Pennsylvania authorities raided their home.​

Charges have been pressed against a couple in Pennsylvania after nearly $1 million worth of methamphetamine, Nazi paraphernalia, and six ghost guns were discovered in their home during a raid.

In a statement detailing the charges against the couple, Pennsylvania Attorney-General Josh Shapiro said that they had discovered "21.5 pounds of crystal methamphetamine with a street value of $968,200" in addition to "six fully assembled ghost guns, three 80 percent receivers used to make ghost guns, four assault rifles, three handguns, and various ghost gun parts, along with drug and Nazi paraphernalia."

The two suspects, Christopher Weikart and Tara Galluci, had been storing the weapons and drugs in a house located 70 miles north of the city of Philadelphia. While the authorities arrested Galluci, Weikart fled and remains at large.

Both the suspects have been convicted of other crime in the past, and have now been charged with two dozen drug and firearm counts.

Nazi-items-nearly-1M-in-meth-seized-at-Pennsylvania-home-990x660.jpg

WWII Vets to Gather at Memorial to Remember Pearl Harbor - VAntage Point

Thats a lotta guns.

They must have thought they were likely to run into some Gummint Tyranny.

Is there just one town in America that doesn't have a lawyer with the last name of Shapiro?

An American couple has been charged with multiple counts of drug trafficking and illegal firearm ownership after Pennsylvania authorities raided their home.​

Charges have been pressed against a couple in Pennsylvania after nearly $1 million worth of methamphetamine, Nazi paraphernalia, and six ghost guns were discovered in their home during a raid.

In a statement detailing the charges against the couple, Pennsylvania Attorney-General Josh Shapiro said that they had discovered "21.5 pounds of crystal methamphetamine with a street value of $968,200" in addition to "six fully assembled ghost guns, three 80 percent receivers used to make ghost guns, four assault rifles, three handguns, and various ghost gun parts, along with drug and Nazi paraphernalia."

The two suspects, Christopher Weikart and Tara Galluci, had been storing the weapons and drugs in a house located 70 miles north of the city of Philadelphia. While the authorities arrested Galluci, Weikart fled and remains at large.

Both the suspects have been convicted of other crime in the past, and have now been charged with two dozen drug and firearm counts.

View attachment 67331685
They seem like a nice couple.

He is the Attorney General of Pennsylvania.
Uh, yeah. It said that in the article.

My question remains, however. Is there a lawyer in your neck of the woods named Shapiro?

Like, do they all change their name to Shapiro when they pass the bar?

i'll bet that someone is very pissed about that much meth being seized. i doubt that it was just their personal stash and that they were debt free.

Like the tan line from a hat the guy is sporting. Glad to sew that much meth off the streets

Uh, yeah. It said that in the article.

My question remains, however. Is there a lawyer in your neck of the woods named Shapiro?

Like, do they all change their name to Shapiro when they pass the bar?
Since I live in the same area as Mr Shapiro, I'd have to say yes. He might even be Jewish, oh the horror (for you).

Since I live in the same area as Mr Shapiro, I'd have to say yes. He might even be Jewish, oh the horror (for you).
I love the jewfolk Sheik. I wish you guys could find a way to get along.

I know the right supports the jews, they even held a tiki torch rally in their honor.

Like the tan line from a hat the guy is sporting. Glad to sew that much meth off the streets

I saw that too. My first thought was motorcycle helmet. Most hats wouldn't allow for all that sun exposure above his eyes.

I saw that too. My first thought was motorcycle helmet. Most hats wouldn't allow for all that sun exposure above his eyes.
Last time I rode in PA it was a helmet optional state??

He just seema like a backwards had wearer to me. No matter what it just seems fitting to have that tan line and sell meth

He just seema like a backwards had wearer to me. No matter what it just seems fitting to have that tan line and sell meth
Kinda reminds you of another guy who always had tan lines, doesn't it?
:unsure:

See? See? Another $%#@&% progressive couple! Can't trust 'em worth a darn.

Regards, stay safe 'n well ... 'n un-shot.

Back
Top Bottom