• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

National Palestinian Rejectionism Day

From your Haaretz article:

So you're practically fine
I'm "fine" with it, Quartlet is as well.

with the Palestinian Authority's terror-encouragement program that pays salaries greater than the average salaries specifically to prisoners who are jailed for terrorism and not just any prisoner.
Ahhh now we get to play the word game.

Weird, a moral human being who cares about human rights would immediately condemn such horrifying policies. Thanks for clarifying.
:lamo
By what? Letting families go hungry and live in more poverty than they already have to when they loose their main breadwinner?

By what? Letting families go hungry and live in more poverty than they already have to when they loose their main breadwinner?

The policy states clearly for all to see that those who engage in terrorism are to gain that money that others do not, money that is higher than the average salary given by the Palestinian Authority. There is an obvious and indisputable connection here between being a terrorist lowlife and receiving that money from the PA. You can keep ignoring that fact after it was pointed out to you, you're not fooling anyone it would seem.

It is quite clear and obvious that you support this policy since you're insisting on defending it.
A moral human being would have condemned it immediately, he would absolutely not keep arguing that anti-Jewish terrorism must be encouraged and anyone who does not agree with him is not caring for the innocent, poor families. No humane person who believes in the values of humanity would argue for the encouragement of the murder of innocents.

This thread at this stage is divided into two groups; the group that opposes all evil, oppression and violence and the group that has this in its signature yet in reality openly promotes evil, oppression and violence. Repulsive.

Last edited:
I'm "fine" with it, Quartlet is as well.

Ahhh now we get to play the word game.

Such a humanitarian...

Such a humanitarian...

Ok. I'd rather not see their families go hungry, I mean they probably already live in bad poverty, loosing their main breadwinner only makes it worse.

The policy states clearly for all to see that those who engage in terrorism are to gain that money that others do not, money that is higher than the average salary given by the Palestinian Authority. There is an obvious and indisputable connection here between being a terrorist lowlife and receiving that money from the PA. You can keep ignoring that fact after it was pointed out to you, you're not fooling anyone it would seem.
I never stated I agreed with the amount. Amount was brought up until later in the debate, it at first was "PA Rewards Terrorists With Money"... I simply stated well its fine that they give them money because its part of a larger program, and they should give families who have lost their main breadwinner money, and even pointed out many countries and I belive even many US states have similar policies with families who have someone locked up.

It is quite clear and obvious that you support this policy since you're insisting on defending it.
I support welfare funds and reintegration into society once one is released from prison, yes.

A moral human being would have condemned it immediately,
The program? Why?

he would absolutely not keep arguing that anti-Jewish terrorism
Are they all "anti-Jewish"? Wouldn't surprise me if a good amount of those prisoners who are actually guilty carried out their terrorist attacks in secular nature, such as PFLP, DFLP, and Fatah members..

must be encouraged
Does it encourage terrorism?

and anyone who does not agree with him is not caring for the innocent, poor families.
What?

No humane person who believes in the values of humanity would argue for the encouragement of the murder of innocents.
I dont.
This thread at this stage is divided into two groups; the group that opposes all evil, oppression and violence and the group that has this in its signature yet in reality openly promotes evil, oppression and violence. Repulsive.
:yawn:

I never stated I agreed with the amount. Amount was brought up until later in the debate, it at first was "PA Rewards Terrorists With Money"...

Ahhhh in case you haven't noticed it's still reality.
I don't know if in your universe you've completely contradicted it and you've somehow amazingly managed to debunk that assertion and got everyone clapping to you in a ****ing standing ovation, but here in reality your buffoonish argument for the encouragement of terrorism - that it is merely "support for poor families" - is a huge, embarrassing and miserable failure.

I simply stated well its fine that they give them money because its part of a larger program, and they should give families who have lost their main breadwinner money, and even pointed out many countries and I belive even many US states have similar policies with families who have someone locked up.

Four times you've been informed, including even a link to the law itself, that the policy states clearly that only terrorists are to be receiving that money. Four times you've responded by repulsively supporting the policy. Your claims that it's a support for families when the law singles out terrorists is laughable. It's pathetic. It's not holding any water to it at all and no one cares for it.

I support welfare funds and reintegration into society once one is released from prison, yes.

That policy specifically refers to terrorists. Hence encouragement for terrorism. Hence your support for it is support for a policy that encourages terrorism. Hence...

The program? Why?

Because it singles out terrorists. You've been informed of it on page 1. The childish way you act as if you weren't already informed about it isn't going to change that.

Are they all "anti-Jewish"? Wouldn't surprise me if a good amount of those prisoners who are actually guilty carried out their terrorist attacks in secular nature, such as PFLP, DFLP, and Fatah members..

I could give a damn. The point here is that you're supporting a policy that encourages terrorism and that's repulsive.

Does it encourage terrorism?

You've failed to explain how a policy that says "if you're a terrorist we'll send ya lotz of $$$" is not encouraging terrorism. All you did is act surprised as if you don't know what people want from you and keep mumbling this bull**** about helping the poor families as if terrorist subhuman lowlives deserve something that regular human beings do not.

Pathetic.

Last edited:
Ok. I'd rather not see their families go hungry, I mean they probably already live in bad poverty, loosing their main breadwinner only makes it worse.

Yeah. Totally makes sense to advertise that people will get a huge raise if they get put in jail for trying to "disrupt the peace process" by murdering Jews. Totally helps avoid making the problem worse...

Yeah. Totally makes sense to advertise that people will get a huge raise if they get put in jail for trying to "disrupt the peace process" by murdering Jews. Totally helps avoid making the problem worse...

Your sarcasm, hyperbole & distortions have long been as tiresome as they are transparent. A State built on Terrorism & Expansion is not a State willing to stay within confined borders. The reason Israel has never declared its final borders is precisely so that it can continue to expand

And...

Quit pretending that the Netanyahu Regime or previous Right Wing Israeli Regimes have ever been interested in Peace
Does this sound like a Peace seeking individual:

“Netanyahu Has Rejected a Two-State Solution”
Netanyahu Has Rejected a Two-State Solution - US News

“Netanyahu rejects peace talks based on 1967 borders”
 Advertisement

“Netanyahu finally Speaks His Mind”
Netanyahu finally speaks his mind | The Times of Israel

EXCERPT “He made explicitly clear that he could never, ever, countenance a fully sovereign Palestinian state in the West Bank
Not relinquishing security control west of the Jordan, it should be emphasized,

means not giving a Palestinian entity full sovereignty there.

It means not acceding to Mahmoud Abbas’s demands,

to Barack Obama’s demands,

to the international community’s demands”CONTINUED
-----------

It means continuing to Exterminate & Expel Palestine's Native Residents & Remaining in violation of International Law

Not only is Netanyahu delighted to continue his Mass Executions & relent land Grabs, so is his "Defense" Minister:

“I am not looking for a solution, I am looking for a way to manage the conflict” “Defense Minister Ya'alon:
Defense Minister Ya’alon: I am not looking for a solution, I am looking for a way to manage the conflict | +972 Magazine

Faced with Israel's murderous intransigence, what options do the Palestinians have left other than their right to Resist the oldest, most brutal & heavily subsidized Occupation in modern history as is their legal Right

“The Palestinians’ right and duty to resist”
 Advertisement

EXCERPT “Faced with a reality in which Israel is strong and the United States is in its pocket, it is the duty of Palestinians to resist the occupation. The only question relates to the means.”CONTINUED

“Do Palestinians Have the Right to Defend Themselves?”
Ramzy Baroud
EXCERPT
"Resolution 3236, passed by the General Assembly in its 29th session in 1974. The resolution recognized that the collective rights of the Palestinian people were fully and properly recognized.

The resolution recognized the Palestinian people's right for self-determination in accordance with the United Nations Charter

(which, in retrospect gives them the same right of self-defense granted to sovereign states). In addition, it granted them the right of national independence, sovereignty and right of return to their homes.

Additional Protocol I to the Geneva Convention of 1949, (Act 1 C4), passed in 1977, declared that armed struggle can be used, as a last resort, as a method of exercising the right of self-determination."CONTINUED
. . . . . . . . . . .
Read up on this:
“United Nations General Assembly Resolution 3236”
United Nations General Assembly Resolution 3236 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your nonsense about "murdering Jews" in light of Israel's repeated, recent Mass Executions by the thousands & Plan Dalet doesn't deserve response.

When Israelis decide to elect someone other than an Expansionist, Peace Killing, War Monger, Peace is available to any Israeli government willing to live within International Law and the norms of civilized behavior

Your sarcasm, hyperbole & distortions have long been as tiresome as they are transparent. A State built on Terrorism & Expansion is not a State willing to stay within confined borders. The reason Israel has never declared its final borders is precisely so that it can continue to expand

And...

Quit pretending that the Netanyahu Regime or previous Right Wing Israeli Regimes have ever been interested in Peace
Does this sound like a Peace seeking individual:

*Advertisement

EXCERPT “He made explicitly clear that he could never, ever, countenance a fully sovereign Palestinian state in the West Bank

-----------

It means continuing to Exterminate & Expel Palestine's Native Residents & Remaining in violation of International Law

Not only is Netanyahu delighted to continue his Mass Executions & relent land Grabs, so is his "Defense" Minister:

“I am not looking for a solution, I am looking for a way to manage the conflict” “Defense Minister Ya'alon:
Defense Minister Ya’alon: I am not looking for a solution, I am looking for a way to manage the conflict | +972 Magazine

Faced with Israel's murderous intransigence, what options do the Palestinians have left other than their right to Resist the oldest, most brutal & heavily subsidized Occupation in modern history as is their legal Right

“The Palestinians’ right and duty to resist”
*Advertisement

EXCERPT “Faced with a reality in which Israel is strong and the United States is in its pocket, it is the duty of Palestinians to resist the occupation. The only question relates to the means.”CONTINUED

“Do Palestinians Have the Right to Defend Themselves?”
Ramzy Baroud
EXCERPT
"Resolution 3236, passed by the General Assembly in its 29th session in 1974. The resolution recognized that the collective rights of the Palestinian people were fully and properly recognized.

The resolution recognized the Palestinian people's right for self-determination in accordance with the United Nations Charter

(which, in retrospect gives them the same right of self-defense granted to sovereign states). In addition, it granted them the right of national independence, sovereignty and right of return to their homes.

Additional Protocol I to the Geneva Convention of 1949, (Act 1 C4), passed in 1977, declared that armed struggle can be used, as a last resort, as a method of exercising the right of self-determination."CONTINUED
. . . . . . . . . . .
Read up on this:
“United Nations General Assembly Resolution 3236”
United Nations General Assembly Resolution 3236 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your nonsense about "murdering Jews" in light of Israel's repeated, recent Mass Executions by the thousands & Plan Dalet doesn't deserve response.

When Israelis decide to elect someone other than an Expansionist, Peace Killing, War Monger, Peace is available to any Israeli government willing to live within International Law and the norms of civilized behavior

Good to know...

You left out the reverse vampires and the rand corporation, incidentally.

Good to know...

You left out the reverse vampires and the rand corporation, incidentally.

----------------------

It looks like you're following the instructions on page 31 since neither you can't refute anything in this Post either:

(see below) HASBARA HANDBOOK
"Page 31 “Just walk away: When Not To Engage”:
-“When they don’t know enough” or “over your head”

"The Pro-Israel Propaganda Handbook"
HASBARA HANDBOOK
http://www.middle-east-info.org/take/wujshasb...

"Guides for Activists" , explains that it is often better to score points than to engage in actual arguments, and offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."
Page 8 Communication Styles:

“Point Scoring communication ought to give the appearance of rational debate whilst avoiding genuine discussion.”
The Handbook:“,,,,,offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."

Page 31 “Just walk away: When Not To Engage”:
PROPAGANDA HANDBOOK CONTINUED

------FACT O' THE DAY-------

RE: "Its Raining Hamas Rockets"

According to Meir Amit Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center (ITIC). only 26 Israelis have been killed by ALL Hamas Rockets

“Dissecting IDF propaganda: The numbers behind the rocket attacks”
Dissecting IDF propaganda: The numbers behind the rocket attacks – Mondoweiss

source Meir Amit Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center (ITIC).

EXCERPTS “To begin, Israeli spokespeople frequently remind the world that a million Israeli citizens are within range of Gaza rockets, twelve thousand of which have been fired into Israel in the last twelve years, inflicting thousands of injuries and several dead.

However, we are rarely told exactly how many people have been killed by these rocket attacks.”
Throughout the years of rocket attacks into Israel, a total of 26 people have been killed altogether.” CONTINUED

Among the "Hamas Rocket Casualties" listed by IDF was an Israeli victim of a thrown ax

So....

The next time you read "IDF says....." ....watch out for flying axes

Someone's dosage needs to be increased urgently...

Do us all a favor and head to the conspiracy section with all this garbage. Nobody is interested anymore.
--------------------

Squeak up if you've got something meaningful to say.

Or...

You, too can keep following the instructions of page 31 in your Hasbara Handbook

"Page 31 “Just walk away: When Not To Engage”:

HASBARA HANDBOOK

"Guides for Activists" , explains that it is often better to score points than to engage in actual arguments, and offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."
Page 8 Communication Styles:
“Point Scoring communication ought to give the appearance of rational debate whilst avoiding genuine discussion.”
The Handbook:“,,,,,offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."
Page 31 “Just walk away: When Not To Engage”:
PROPAGANDA HANDBOOK CONTINUED

Hurry up & check your "Megaphone" Software, "CJ 2.0" just posted another insipid "Comment" for you to "Like"

“Megaphone: Undeniable Proof of Israeli Propaganda on Forums like ATS”
Megaphone: Undeniable Proof of Israeli Propaganda on Forums like ATS, page 1

“What is Megaphone? “
EXCERPT “Megaphone, Giyus.org’s software, is delivering real time alerts about key articles, videos, blogs, surveys and update messages from the coalition to community members. Members can easily voice their opinions and work together to support Israel on the public opinion front.

In short, it allows an army of people to quickly locate anti-Israel sentiment on the web and drown it out with a flood of pro-Israel propaganda. It also allows users to automate actions, such as down-voting & up-voting comments” CONTINUED

---------Re: "Rejectionism"

Israel's Right Wing Regimes have never been interested in making Peace. Its relentless Expansion Program aka "Settlements" spoke louder than all the claims they made

And...

According to Meir Amit Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center (ITIC). only 26 Israelis have been killed by ALL Hamas Rockets
So you would prefer they were more? Is that your point?
How many people have to die to become bad thing?

Disgusting...

HASBARA HANDBOOK
bad link, 404

One can get to the issue and follow it on from there
https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Hasbara_%282009_manual%29
Sounds like you're trying to tear a leaf from there but were not supplied with the explanation on the "how"
“Just walk away: When Not To Engage”:
Palliwood should have copied it better.

View attachment 67184572

It must be sad when all your opinions come from Google instead of your brain...
------------

It's sadder to see Neo Book Burners united against anything without C.A.M.E.R.A.'s imprimatur.

Read & learn:

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -Socrates

Come back when you can compose a real rebuttal to #33.......

bad link, 404

One can get to the issue and follow it on from there
https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Hasbara_%282009_manual%29
Sounds like you're trying to tear a leaf from there but were not supplied with the explanation on the "how"
Palliwood should have copied it better.
-------------

Oh, Goody, since none of you can compose a decent rebuttal to my actual On-Topic Post #33, you have to rally an Off-Topic, slanderous "Ziono-Pile On"

The Topic, by the way, is "National Palestinian Rejectionism Day" not me

But:

So you would prefer they were more? Is that your point?
How many people have to die to become bad thing?

Disgusting...

-----------------

What's really disgusting is how desperate you are for Off-Topic slander material.

Enjoy your cozy Ziono Pile-On......

If one thing can be said, it's that you literally killed off this topic with your mountains of drivel. If there were such a thing as a 'Hasbara handbook', you surely followed it to the letter.

If one thing can be said, it's that you literally killed off this topic with your mountains of drivel. If there were such a thing as a 'Hasbara handbook', you surely followed it to the letter.

-----------------

My Comment #33 pointed out the real "Rejectionists": in the Levant; the Netanyahu Regime.
That same Regime has opposed peace in both word & deed. Primarily Expansionist Settlements condemned even by the US Government
The real "Rejectionists" are not an Occupied populace massacred by the thousands over the last decade.
I supported that fact with credible sources even C.A.M.E.R.A. accepts.

I then cited the Palestinian Right to Resist / Self Defense & showed precisely where to find that legal right & the criminality of the Israeli Occupation.

Neither you nor any of your flummoxed gaggle of Off Topic, evasive & insulting “Isrel Advocates” could refute anything I stated & documented in that On Topic Post #33

Most of my subsequent comments have been responses to insulting & Off Topic personal attacks.

Since you cannot write an On Topic refutation you’re still making Off Topic, false accusations

Now, get back in “CJ 2.0’s” pocket & “Like” all of his posts or refute my Post #33

. . . . . . . . .

Two more C.A.M.E.R.A. approved sources citing the Real "Rejectionists"

“Gaza conflict: Israel rejects truce 'as it stands' - BBC News”
www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28494081‎

“With Status Quo On Its Side, Israel Happily Rejects Peace | TIME
time.com/.../with-status-quo-on-its-side-israel-happily-rejects-peace/‎”

A man goes to a psychiatrist and says, "Doc, my brother's crazy, he thinks he's a chicken." The doctor says, "Why don't you turn him in?" The guy says, "We would. But we need the eggs."

This is the story with you here. You just keep bombarding us with countless over-extended lists of outdated and ill-sourced articles that nobody bothers to check anymore. You used to be overbearing. Now you're just tiring us out.

-------------

Oh, Goody, since none of you can compose a decent rebuttal to my actual On-Topic Post #33, you have to rally an Off-Topic, slanderous "Ziono-Pile On"

The Topic, by the way, is "National Palestinian Rejectionism Day" not me

But:

Yeah, that would be convenient wouldn't it? But Socrates didn't have YOU in mind.

Abe Lincoln (or Samuel Langhorne, there's debate about it) might have had you in mind though.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

It's sadder to see Neo Book Burners united against anything without C.A.M.E.R.A.'s imprimatur.
:screwy

-----------------

What's really disgusting is how desperate you are for Off-Topic slander material.

Enjoy your cozy Ziono Pile-On......
If replying to your posts is off-topic, that means that your posts are the first to be off-topic.
But you showed quite well that human logic is not your strong point...

Re: "National Palestinian Rejectionism Day"

I think we're up to 4 "Israel Advocates" (some might call them befuddled & desperate Individuals) busily Posting Off Topic & insulting personal attacks focusing on me because they cannot refute my comment #33 citing the blatant Rejection of ANY realistic Peace Plan by Israel's ultra Right Wing Government.

That comment cited:

Haaretz *Advertisement

Israeli Defense Minister stated his satisfaction with existing cyclical violence by which Israel slaughters thousands of targeted Palestinian civilians at a time:

“INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION DETAILS ISRAEL’S DELIBERATE TARGETING OF CIVILIANS IN GAZA”
Independent investigation details Israel's deliberate targeting of civilians in Gaza

While it was already crystal clear to any objective reader & virtually all EU officials that the Netanyahu Regime was the most Rejectionist menagerie of Psychological Gargoyles involved, along comes Israel’s fanatic new deputy foreign minister, Tzipi Hotovely to remove whatever doubt may remain about Israeli Rejectionism

“’It’s all ours': Israeli deputy FM slams Western interference, saying Holy Land is Jewish”
http://rt.com/news/261101-israel-hotovely-palestine-settlements/
EXCERPT “Israel’s new deputy foreign minister has lashed out at the international community’s attempts to create a two-state solution with Palestine. Tzipi Hotovely told Israeli diplomatic representatives aboard that the Holy Land belongs to the Jews.

Overall 135 members of the UN, recognize Palestine as a state.

Hotovely will manage the ministry’s day-to-day functions.

EU officials,...have little faith in the peace process between Israel and Palestine and that more pressure should be put on Israel.”CONTINUED

While there are plenty of untouched epithets remaining for anyone honestly articulating Israel’s blatant commitment to status quo slaughters, there is no doubt which of the two parties involved is truly the “Rejectionist” party

A man goes to a psychiatrist and says, "Doc, my brother's crazy, he thinks he's a chicken." The doctor says, "Why don't you turn him in?" The guy says, "We would. But we need the eggs."
A man goes to a psychiatrist and tells him that he has a problem. The doctor asks him what his problem is. The man says, “A long time ago, God gave me some land, but the people already on that land believe it is their land, and they keep fighting me when I try to take it.”

At this point, the doctor understood what the man’s real problem was. “And this God who promised this land to you, when did he tell you this?”

“He told it to everyone,” the man said, sounding impatient.

“And when did this God do that?” the doctor asked.

“He said it in the Bible.”

The doctor pressed forward. “But how do you know that this God exists?”

“Because it says so in the Bible.”

“But how do you know that the Bible is the absolute truth?”

“Because it’s from God.”

The doctor calculated how best to tear down the wall that this man had erected for himself in order to justify the theft of his neighbor’s land. “Don’t you think that you’re using two unproven premises to validate each other?”

The man sat, looking bewildered. “I don’t follow you. What do you mean?”

“Well, let me state it this way,” the doctor said. “What would you think if I told you that my invisible friend told me that your car was mine, and that I should take it from you?”

The man, still looking perplexed, answered, “I’d ask you how you know your invisible friend even exists.”

“Well, what if I told you that I know he exists because my other invisible friend assures me that he does? Would you then admit that ownership of your car belongs to me?”

"Of course not."

"Now, why don't you go home and think about that, and we'll talk more later."

A man goes to a psychiatrist and tells him that he has a problem. The doctor asks him what his problem is. The man says, “A long time ago, God gave me some land, but the people already on that land believe it is their land, and they keep fighting me when I try to take it.”

At this point, the doctor understood what the man’s real problem was. “And this God who promised this land to you, when did he tell you this?”

“He told it to everyone,” the man said, sounding impatient.

“And when did this God do that?” the doctor asked.

“He said it in the Bible.”

The doctor pressed forward. “But how do you know that this God exists?”

“Because it says so in the Bible.”

“But how do you know that the Bible is the absolute truth?”

“Because it’s from God.”

The doctor calculated how best to tear down the wall that this man had erected for himself in order to justify the theft of his neighbor’s land. “Don’t you think that you’re using two unproven premises to validate each other?”

The man sat, looking bewildered. “I don’t follow you. What do you mean?”

“Well, let me state it this way,” the doctor said. “What would you think if I told you that my invisible friend told me that your car was mine, and that I should take it from you?”

The man, still looking perplexed, answered, “I’d ask you how you know your invisible friend even exists.”

“Well, what if I told you that I know he exists because my other invisible friend assures me that he does? Would you then admit that ownership of your car belongs to me?”

"Of course not."

"Now, why don't you go home and think about that, and we'll talk more later."

The right of the Jewish people to self-determination in the land of Israel isn't based on religion but rather on history and an historic claim to the land where the Jewish people have made their first steps as a people and as a nation. For over 3,000 years Jews have always lived in that land and never left it entirely, even after the kingdoms of Israel and Judea were destroyed and the majority of Jews were forced out of their lands. For over 3,000 years there was always kept a Jewish presence in the land and there is no denying that the Jewish people have had a right to self-determination and that the forming of a Jewish state was completely called for and even an undeniable necessity. These days Israel already exists and has existed for over 67 years now. Those who argue that the Jewish people don't have a claim to the land as you do in the above post are as irrelevant as their empty hatred.

Back
Top Bottom