• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nathan & the Kid

Republican Christians wanted, must be racist, anti-abortion and proudly willing to wear a Maggot hat.

I accept your surrender.

That's great, when we are actually in a fight, battle, or contest, and I surrender, you'll be able to do that.

Do you think a discussion about a bunch of people neither one of us knows is a contest? You take this way too seriously. That's pretty sad.

The lying left cared about it immensely when they thought they could attack the kids.

So you should take it up with them. That has nothing to do with me.

I'm more concerned about this terrible national emergency we have at the border. Did you already forget about that?

That's great, when we are actually in a fight, battle, or contest, you'll be able to do that.

Do you think a discussion about a bunch of people neither one of us knows is a contest? You take this way too seriously. That's pretty sad.

You suggested that "Indian" was an improper term and that I, knowing it to be improper, was purposely using it. You have been shown to be incorrect.

So you should take it up with them. That has nothing to do with me.

I'm more concerned about this terrible national emergency we have at the border. Did you already forget about that?

No, but this isn't the thread for it.

No, but this isn't the thread for it.

Oh, I should go find all the threads started by you Citizens of Trump Fan Nation about it. I'll have to wade through dozens of threads about people you don't know and the dopey Congresswoman from NY who makes you all wet your adult diapers.

Oh, I should go find all the threads started by you Citizens of Trump Fan Nation about it. I'll have to wade through dozens of threads about people you don't know and the dopey Congresswoman from NY who makes you all wet your adult diapers.

You don't have to go find anything. All I said is that this is not a thread about immigration.

I believe both sides hit the lottery on this. Not only has Nathan Phillips become a household name, soon to be elevated to the Shawn King level of activist grifters. But, now Tucker and the Grifter in Chief have given the Kid an elevated platform from which to promote his little hate school in Covington, KY.

Omaha Tribal elder at center of uproar over tensions at National Mall

Trump slams media over portrayal of confrontation between Catholic students and tribal elder

Lost in the weeds are the Black Hebrew Israelites who started this whole mess. Which, when I think about it, is probably where they belong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hebrew_Israelites

calling covington Catholic a "hate school" is nothing more than silly trolling

The Catholic school is closed today and the school still condemns the kids snotty attitude towards Native American/Veteran Nathan Phillips.

The kid's family has reportedly hired a PR firm. Doubling down just like their hero Trumpov.

TDS seems to permeate most of the posts attacking the CC students

I don't think anyone but the most incoherently biased can say that a person deliberately moving forward to bang a drum and holler in the face of a child is engaging in "peaceful protesting".

btw, when this event took place, those children were not protesting anything. They were standing around waiting for a bus. The March they took part in was over.

Yeah. The American Indians should have got in a car and drove into the crowd.. That's how the MAGA people protest.

Yeah. The American Indians should have got in a car and drove into the crowd.. That's how the MAGA people protest.

trolling nonsense. It is amazing how hateful TDS causes people to be.

Why are these "all boys school" indoctrinated ****heads even protesting against women's reproductive rights in the first place? Oh yeah, because they are pawns of the Right Wing noise machine.

Well, what comes around goes around. Prepare to be slaughtered in the media, Covington Catholic.

trolling nonsense. It is amazing how hateful TDS causes people to be.

Well, one of those Trump lovers did get his nose bent out of joint and drive a car into the heart of a crowd. So, there is that.

TDS = Trump's Dumb Supporters

I believe both sides hit the lottery on this. Not only has Nathan Phillips become a household name, soon to be elevated to the Shawn King level of activist grifters. But, now Tucker and the Grifter in Chief have given the Kid an elevated platform from which to promote his little hate school in Covington, KY.

Omaha Tribal elder at center of uproar over tensions at National Mall

Trump slams media over portrayal of confrontation between Catholic students and tribal elder

Lost in the weeds are the Black Hebrew Israelites who started this whole mess. Which, when I think about it, is probably where they belong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hebrew_Israelites

Except that ONE SIDE LIED ABOUT IT....watch the ENTIRE VIDEO...and see who that was....

The Catholic school is closed today and the school still condemns the kids snotty attitude towards Native American/Veteran Nathan Phillips.

The kid's family has reportedly hired a PR firm. Doubling down just like their hero Trumpov.

They are closed for SECURITY CONCERNS over FOAMY-MOUTHED LEFT THREATS.

Many seem to call speech which they dislike (hate to hear?) as being "hate speech". MAGA hats are deemed racist becuse they are sometimes (occasionally?) worn by avowed racists - why belts, boots, jeans or other ball caps are not deemed racist (since they are, obviously, also sometimes worn by racists) is, of course, never explained.

Not one of the BLATANTLY RACIST Black Israelites wore a MAGA hat, while SHOUTING RACIAL SLURS at the CATHOLIC KIDS....

I don't think anyone but the most incoherently biased can say that a person deliberately moving forward to bang a drum and holler in the face of a child is engaging in "peaceful protesting".

btw, when this event took place, those children were not protesting anything. They were standing around waiting for a bus. The March they took part in was over.

Exactly.

The Indian need only have stayed away. He initiated the encounter as has been amply shown. The kids did nothing to him whatever. The school should be supporting their students in their behavior as the Indian was looking to provoke an incident.

The school official quoted is a LEFTIST IDIOT ALSO...invested in The Narrative. She won't be there much longer, after this blunder.

They are closed for SECURITY CONCERNS over FOAMY-MOUTHED LEFT THREATS.

Maybe next year they won't stir up **** by trying to quell women's rights and pissing off Black Israelites.

Back
Top Bottom