• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nasty man says what?

We just had how many killed in mass shootings and this dumb**** Tweets about buying Greenland?

Save your faux indignation.

Hey he failed on that so....He decided to fail on sticking up for the jews, instead. Give him a break he's still learning............

We just had how many killed in mass shootings and this dumb**** Tweets about buying Greenland?

Save your faux indignation.

Holy Hell... the argument is about him seeking to buy Greenland and being insulted over it and responding that the insults were nasty... NOT THE WOMAN... the response... and what in the confounding **** does a mass shooting in Ohio have to do with buying Greenland? :lol: I swear... you say my faux indignation? Get over yourself and your stupid understanding of the actual point.

Wrong again. Trump has made over 1000 lies in three years in office. thousands more than actually any other politician by date.

Also Trump thinks windmills cause cancer.

Is missing the point your super power?

You're making excuses for yourself.
Read your source.
Your thread premise is fundamentally dishonest.

I don't make excuses for Trump's comments to the PM of Denmark, anymore than I made excuses for you, who has bastardized his words for your own agenda.
He did not say what you wrote, so why are you lying?

eta: CNN mislead the reader with a fake headline and you gladly parroted fake news.

*sigh*

"The irony of this vile petty man referring to anyone or anything else as nasty."

That's what I wrote. And it applies. I am not deflecting. Trump is the blackest of pots and he should never say a single bad word about any kettle. Much less kettles who are quite understandably yet with considerable restraint going on the record to object to Trump's absurdity when it involves something they have a responsibility for.

The Danish PM did nothing wrong. Said nothing "nasty". But here you are deflecting for all you're worth, as you consistently do for the orange stain.

And dumb deflection, instead of trying to argue why what I said is not true, you just post this nonsense that in fact supports my comment about the right being trolls. And in fact, its projection, calling liberals hypcorites. You can't get any more hypocritical than the right, proven time and time again. Just like the topic of the OP, the person who is nasty to pretty much everybody other than white supremacists is whining that the President of Denmark was being nasty and didn't have to be so mean. That is hypocrisy. And you seem to want to defend that

What the hell does this have to do with liberals? LOL YEah, all liberals are executives who drive Audi's. Where do you people even come up with this nonsense

My god, it is unreal how dumb right winger's posts are just to be childish. This post is the equivalent of "nuh uh, you poopyhead" . If you had any shame I'd be embarrassed for you

:lol: What uneducated drivel...

Trump refers to another woman as 'nasty' -- this time the Danish PM

The Danish PM is lucky she won't have to be in the same room as Trump. But dayamn the irony of this vile petty man referring to anyone or anything else as nasty.

Another ally he is wrecking our relationship with -- because she wouldn't talk with him about the U.S. buying an autonomous territory?

We must end this travesty in 2020. We can't take 4 more years of him stomping on our nation and our alliances.

Trump acts childish and boorish etc.

But she did trash talk the idea instead of being stately about it.

Trump being a jerk seems to bring out the jerk in everyone. The problem is, now the trump based can call you all hypocrites for doing the same thing trump does.

Cries of “but trump started it” and “but trump is worse” mean little coming from hypocrites.

Trump refers to another woman as 'nasty' -- this time the Danish PM - CNNPolitics

Trump inquires about US buying Greenland, but it's not for sale - CNNPolitics

Are you ****ing joking me? This is the type of **** that makes Liberal Anti-Trump Whiners look like absolute idiots.

He proposes to buy Greenland, is completely gracious about Denmark and it's people and the Danish government comes out and repeatedly insults him and THEN... he says that those responses are nasty... because they ****ing are nasty. And he does not refer to the woman as nasty... he refers to her RESPONSE as nasty. The amount of lying you guys do is pathetic. :roll:

Just when I start to think Trump has to go you guys pull the same stupid crap which brings me back to reality... thank you.

I've said the same above, and they still lie about what Trump said. Parrots!

And these Democrooks wonder why they will not win the next presidential election....

The Danish PM did nothing wrong. Said nothing "nasty". But here you are deflecting for all you're worth, as you consistently for the orange stain.

Before he said that her response was nasty... THEY said this about him:

""For no reason Trump assumes that (an autonomous) part of our country is for sale. Then insultingly cancels visit that everybody was preparing for," the Conservative People's Party spokesman for Greenland, Rasmus Jarlov, said on Twitter. "Are parts of the US for sale? Alaska? Please show more respect."

"Is this some sort of joke? Deeply insulting to the people of Greenland and Denmark," former Danish Prime Minster Helle Thorning-Schmidt wrote on Twitter.

Morten Østergaard, the head of the Danish Social-Liberal Party, said on Twitter that it "shows why, more than ever, we should consider the EU countries our closest allies.

The man is incalculable.""

So he gets all that and says in response... that they were being nasty.

And now you guys are ****ting all over him about his response... can you explain why their initial response was professional and Presidential while his response was inappropriate?

Trump acts childish and boorish etc.

But she did trash talk the idea instead of being stately about it.

Trump being a jerk seems to bring out the jerk in everyone. The problem is, now the trump based can call you all hypocrites for doing the same thing trump does.

Cries of “but trump started it” and “but trump is worse” mean little coming from hypocrites.

Great post ...

I've said the same above, and they still lie about what Trump said. Parrots!

And these Democrooks wonder why they will not win the next presidential election....

Democrats will win because 60% of the nation knows Trump needs to go.

Democrats will win because they will have people coming from a wide spectrum of affiliations and ideologies. They'll gain votes from people like me to end this abomination. I didn't vote for Hillary, but I will absolutely vote for whomever they nominate this time, because we gave Trump a chance and what we the nation learned is how much worse he turned out to be than most of us non-Democrats ever imagined was possible.

Some on the leftwing fringes will still sit out, but most of last year's third party voters will vote against Trump. That's why Democrats will win, and you can move on to being outraged about Democrats trying to fix what Trump broke instead of deflecting for the worst human being ever to sit in the Oval Office.

It is a powerful, but pointless, super power... but at least you have one.

No do not underestimate my superpower, it's following and debunking every useless and asinine thing Trump says or does. #nevertrump.

Democrats will win because they will have people coming from a wide spectrum of affiliations and ideologies. They'll gain votes from people like me to end this abomination. I didn't vote for Hillary, but I will absolutely vote for whomever they nominate this time, because we gave Trump a chance and what we the nation learned is how much worse he turned out to be than most of us non-Democrats ever imagined was possible.

Some on the leftwing fringes will still sit out, but most of last year's third party voters will vote against Trump. That's why Democrats will win, and you can move on to being outraged about Democrats trying to fix what Trump broke instead of deflecting for the worst human being ever to sit in the Oval Office.

The worst... worse than Andrew Jackson who orchestrated the Trail of Tears and slaughter of Native Americans? There are other bad Presidents as well... Learn some history and buy some perspective...

No do not underestimate my superpower, it's following and debunking every useless and asinine thing Trump says or does. #nevertrump.

That is great... but why are you on this stupid and incorrect argument against Trump then?

You lied about Trump's words to the P/M of Denmark. If he loses, it won't be because of the liars.
Why did you need to lie?

People who lie to themselves and to others do so for a reason...
6 Reasons People Lie When They Don’t Need To | Psychology Today

You don't need to lie, Amanda.
You need to beat Trump on the issues.
Sadly, many can't, hence they lie.

The worst... worse than Andrew Jackson who orchestrated the Trail of Tears and slaughter of Native Americans? There are other bad Presidents as well... Learn some history and buy some perspective...

Yes. Worse than Jackson. Jackson was a man of his time. Trump admires Jackson, and modern murderous dictators, and he is doing this in the 21st century, with all the benefit of history to know that he is the antithesis of what America is supposed to stand for.

And the majority of the nation knows he needs to go.

That is why people will join with Democrats in droves to get Trump out so we can start repairing our national soul and our relationships with our allies.

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with being a Troll... I would almost rather have a Hypocrite Troll than a Lying/Ignorant Hypocrite, which is what we keep getting from the Left.

Trump is a lying, ignorant, hypocritical TROLL. So no you don’t care about a president being those things.

First off....congrats for pointing out how vile Andrew Jackson was. Did you know that Trump had Jackson's portrait taken out of storage, and it hangs in the Oval Office? He obviously admires Jackson.

Can you be honest? He did not call the prime minister NASTY.
Read your source.

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump on Wednesday defended his decision to cancel his trip to Denmark, saying that the Danish Prime Minister's comments this week were "nasty" and "inappropriate" while speaking to reporters at the White House

When someone calls your remarks "nasty" that is certainly a reflection on your opinion of the person. So yes he called her nasty.

You lied about Trump's words to the P/M of Denmark. If he loses, it won't be because of the liars.
Why did you need to lie?

LOL. I did not lie. Quoting a headline you don't like isn't "lying". My contribution in the OP covered your alleged objection.

When you start making it personal in your efforts to run interference for that horror of a man, I know it is time to take another vacation from you. If you want to keep following me around, I can't stop you, but I won't be answering back until you get whatever this is out of your system.

First off....congrats for pointing out how vile Andrew Jackson was. Did you know that Trump had Jackson's portrait taken out of storage, and it hangs in the Oval Office? He obviously admires Jackson.

He is quite explicit in his admiration for Jackson.

So Jackson is really not a good example to pull up when trying to convince people that someone other than Trump deserves the top spot as worst human being to ever hold the office of president.

Why did you need to lie?

He said her remarks were nasty and inappropriate. You are the one who is lying. There is no one more inappropriate than Trump in every situation. The people of Greenland told him they were not for sale last Friday. He acted like they didn't exist. Greenland is not Denmark's to sell and Trump is a ignorant a-hole.

LOL. I did not lie. Quoting a headline you don't like isn't "lying". My contribution in the OP covered your alleged objection.

When you start making it personal in your efforts to run interference for that horror of a man, I know it is time to take another vacation from you. If you want to keep following me around, I can't stop you, but I won't be answering back until you get whatever this is out of your system.

Yes, you did lie by expounding on the FAKE CNN headline. I'm not making it personal, I am simply rebutting the dishonesty shown in the O/P.
I don't lie about anyone. Don't need to when telling the truth is so much easier. I am telling the truth about your thread premise; it's completely dishonest, and sadly, if that is the way you choose to present yourself, it's not my problem but that does not preclude me from commenting on it.

Back
Top Bottom