• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Myth: man invented electricity

Valery

Reaction score

Coincidence in evolution? A logical development of a fish? Eels are smarted than humans?

Such a claim has never been made. Valery fails yet again.
Ok, thanks. New to the board (obviously) and trying to get the lay of the land.

Ok, thanks. New to the board (obviously) and trying to get the lay of the land.
The lay of this land is that an imaginary god invented electricity. Actually, it was the Big Bang Goblins who invented it.

Man merely discovered electricity...it had always been there...

The first life form with functioning brain and muscle discovered electricity because electricity is what makes both work.
But the problem is, until one reaches a level where said life form has self awareness AND the ability to reason with logic, said "discovery" was passive.

No one invented electricity because electricity is the movement of a charged atomic particle through a conductor, hence the basic building block for much of the Universe.

I imagine the first lifeform to be struck by a bolt of lightening discovered electricity first.
So, clouds discovered it first? But they don't have brains.... It must've come "from nowhere for no reason" like any atheist..

How much do you actually KNOW about electricity, or electronics?

View attachment 67298954
Not much. Nor do I aspire to know.

Obviously my point is that while atheists like to think men self-sufficient with no need for God, a humble creature they think is worth nothing compared to man — namely a fish —has been using electric shocks as a weapon, for who knows how long, while this "noble" creature — namely, man — which came from sperm, has only just discovered what electricity is and how to use it.

You're not doing "your side" any favors here.
I'm not doing any favors. I'm merely trying to speak a language of disbelief. It isn't easy. The only guide I have is the psychology of arrogance.

Coincidence in evolution? A logical development of a fish? Eels are smarted than humans?

And who says Christians don‘t love science!

Conspiracy theory, pure CT, if not, then flush worthy.
There is nothing to "believe" or "not believe" here.
Electricity is governed by the laws of physics.

Toilet log.jpg

Back
Top Bottom