• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

My Unvaccinated Uncle Is In The Hospital With COVID

Geoist

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
Had to find this out from my mom because my anti-vaxx relatives were too cowardly/stubborn to inform me of the news. My super conservative and anti-vaxx uncle has been sick for nearly a week with COVID and is now in serious condition in the hospital. It is now affecting his kidneys and intestines. I really hope this is a wake up call for my other unvaccinated relatives. So sick of this shit. So much unnecessary suffering and death. So much unnecessary burden to our medical system and trauma to doctors and nurses.

Get your f***ing jabs.

Had to find this out from my mom because my anti-vaxx relatives were too cowardly/stubborn to inform me of the news. My super conservative and anti-vaxx uncle has been sick for nearly a week with COVID and is now in serious condition in the hospital. It is now affecting his kidneys and intestines. I really hope this is a wake up call for my other unvaccinated relatives. So sick of this shit. So much unnecessary suffering and death. So much unnecessary burden to our medical system and trauma to doctors and nurses.

Get your f***ing jabs.

I am so sorry...I am not especially religious but for this foxhole I am offering whatever prayers might help.

PS: The 1631760241547.png doesn't mean I LIKE the news, it means I'm there in support and solidarity.

Get your f***ing jabs.
Married?

I think we've all got 'em, G...so sorry about your uncle, I hope he recovers...
I hope that your uncle recovers.
I am so sorry...I am not especially religious but for this foxhole I am offering whatever prayers might help.

PS: The View attachment 67354061 doesn't mean I LIKE the news, it means I'm there in support and solidarity.
I hope he recovers quickly.

And this his anti-vax relatives change their mind and get vaxxed.
Best wishes and hope he recovers soon and fully.

Thank you all for the support. It truly helps. ✌️

Back
Top Bottom