• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

My summary of the Democratic Party's view of the election

joko104

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
My summary of the Democratic Party's stance of the election

1. It is irrelevant if the ballot was signed by anyone
2. It is irrelevant if the signature on the ballot matches the voter's name
3. It is irrelevant if the person who voted is a registered voter.
4. No one but Democrats may even look at the ballots in disputed jurisdictions
5. Everyone one of the hundreds of sworn affidavits certainly are all perjury just because
6. No one should listen to any computer experts
7. Under no circumstance should any voting computer be tested
8. We must not hear anything from the companies that made the computers and software
9. The press, not courts, decide all lawsuits
10. The Supreme Court must be banned from hearing any allegations of election fraud
11. No investigation of any allegations of election fraud are tolerable.
11. President Trump has a moral duty to immediately turn the presidency over to Joe Biden
13. President Trump has a moral duty to immediately assist Joe Biden to undo everything Trump has done
14. Joe Biden can not effectively be president unless Donald Trump immediately starts helping Biden
15. Besides, we have to make Biden president because Antifa and BLM will burn down the country otherwise

OH, and
16. Democrat Stacy Adams of Georgia is a Democratic Party hero for refusing to concede losing by 50,000 votes in Georgia in 2018, claiming the Republicans cheated. The Democratic Party so loves her for refusing to concede they had her give the Democratic Party's response to President Trump.

Upon all that, the Democratic Party declares there is no evidence because they and the press say so - while banning any mention or discussion of disputed facts -so Joe Biden won because they say so.

Congratulations. Your entry, entitled "Sixteen Strawmen in a Row," described further as "A Portrait of Angry Impotence at the End of an Era," has been award with Second Place, a discount of 15 cents on your next burrito bowl at Chipotle.

At the cash register, be sure to say, "I placed second on the Internet," to receive your prize.

Last edited:
All states have declared no evidence of anti American Radical Right Wing Koch/ALEC Fascist allegations of voter fraud ......

Why did you bother ..........?

Thanks for sharing.

That was about 30 seconds of my life I will never get back.

My list summarizes most of the top allegations of the Republicans. I have yet to read any rebuttal of any one of them by any Democrat, ever.

5. Everyone one of the hundreds of sworn affidavits certainly are all perjury just because
8. We must not hear anything from the companies that made the computers and software
10. The Supreme Court must be banned from hearing any allegations of election fraud
11. President Trump has a moral duty to immediately turn the presidency over to Joe Biden
13. President Trump has a moral duty to immediately assist Joe Biden to undo everything Trump has done
14. Joe Biden can not effectively be president unless Donald Trump immediately starts helping Biden
15. Besides, we have to make Biden president because Antifa and BLM will burn down the country otherwise

OH, and
16. Democrat Stacy Adams of Georgia is a Democratic Party hero for refusing to concede losing by 50,000 votes in Georgia in 2018, claiming the Republicans cheated. The Democratic Party so loves her for refusing to concede they had her give the Democratic Party's response to President Trump.

Upon all that, the Democratic Party declares there is no evidence because they and the press say so - while banning any mention or discussion of disputed facts -so Joe Biden won because they say so.

You forgot Repug item #17, homey. Here, let me help a brother out --

17. Democrats believe African Americans should be allowed to vote. What the hell is wrong with them?

And they wonder why no one takes them seriously anymore.......

4ae3152ea0941787498078fbc7862df5fbb661b0.jpg

........any credibility they had left is now long gone.

They actually thought they had been undermining America when in fact they only made themselves the laughingstock.

6ce112955c95a253f6a89e400c3fd61d48556914.jpg

They did it to themselves, which is priceless.

All states have declared no evidence of anti American Radical Right Wing Koch/ALEC Fascist allegations of voter fraud ......

Why did you bother ..........?

Quote any of the Koch's saying what you claim they are. The Koch's became never-Trumps when Trump put tariffs on products they manufacture outside the USA. Simply, all billionaires rushed to support Biden because of all the more extra billions they will make off of him. The Biden side of the campaign was simple: "Billionaires For Biden."

You forgot Repug item #17, homey. Here, let me help a brother out --

17. Democrats believe African Americans should be allowed to vote. What the hell is wrong with them?

Name even ONE African American eligible to vote who was not allowed to vote? You can't, of course.

See, I can debate your point. You are not even allowed to read mine, are you?

OH, and

Bet you're rethinking your position on that 90% reduction in population right about now, huh?

Thanks for sharing.

That was about 30 seconds of my life I will never get back.

That's what this forum is for. Burning away people's bored minutes.

OH, and

The press has nothing to do with it. The Secretaries of State, many of them Republican, and local election officials, normally composed of both Repubs and Dems, certify the accuracy and integrity of the voting process.

Name even ONE African American eligible to vote who was not allowed to vote? You can't, of course.

Re-read item #17. I'm surprised you overlooked it, to be quite honest. It is the most important item on the racist Repug Party's list of grievances.

But I'm happy to help you out. Anytime, just ask!!

OH, and

So who should we trust? The conspiracy theorists of the right like yourself, Guiliani, and Trump?
NOT!

The press has nothing to do with it. The Secretaries of State, many of them Republican, and local election officials, normally composed of both Repubs and Dems, certify the accuracy and integrity of the voting process.
You can't present facts to a cultist. They have their head buried so far up the whiney bitch's ass that you can't expect intelligent thought.

So who should we trust? The conspiracy theorists of the right like yourself, Guiliani, and Trump?
NOT!

The witnesses, experts and evidence at evidentiary hearings in federal court for "findings of fact and conclusions of law" - leading then to the US Supreme Court for a final decision if the SCOTUS sees basis to hear it. If not, the decision of the lower federal court of appeals would stand.

Since that is how an election dispute is to be resolved and how it always has been, do you agree?

The federal court also needs to consider the witnesses, experts, and evidence with regard to the unicorn question, too.

We have always settled the unicorn question in federal court, wouldn't you agree?

It's all just warmup for the Bigfoot question, in any case.

On evenings sometimes, when I've had my fourth Centennial IPA from Founders, I spy a miniature leprechaun in my cherry tree.

We ought to litigate the hell out of that little ****er, too.

The witnesses, experts and evidence at evidentiary hearings in federal court for "findings of fact and conclusions of law" - leading then to the US Supreme Court for a final decision if the SCOTUS sees basis to hear it. If not, the decision of the lower federal court of appeals would stand.

Since that is how an election dispute is to be resolved and how it always has been, do you agree?

No, it’s not “always been” that way. Except for an OBVIOUS problem in 2000, no nominee in history has been so petty as to essentially file NUISANCE lawsuits en masse, as shown by them being summarily thrown out by judges one after another. This is not how a serious lover of democracy acts. It is the equivalent of a two year old in a clown suit. Just as it has been for four steady years.

OH, and

You know that kid in the playground who claims you cheated whenever he loses. Seriously, you guys are acting like children.

How did all this happen in so many states controlled by Republican legislatures and officials?

Why did Republicans refuse to support election security Bills passed by the House?

Why did Trump's investigation into election fraud find nothing?

The lack of self-awareness is shocking. You lost and you blame it on fraud. But Trump's approval was low for his entire term. He only won in 2016 because of low turnout. Why is it surprising to anyone that he lost?

Who would've guessed that a segment of the population that has enjoyed trolling America so thoroughly for four full years would also enjoy a long string of nuisance suits?

Personally, I enjoy seeing them lose again and again and again.

Let's maximize the number of losses that Trump supporters experience, shall we?

OH, and

We very much appreciate your listing some of the massive number of lies you've been spreading about this election. It's a very handy reference.

You know that kid in the playground who claims you cheated whenever he loses. Seriously, you guys are acting like children.

That's for two reasons: they are children in adult bodies and these are the very same people that we all knew on that playground. They never grew up. And they recognized and were immediately drawn to Donnie Dirtbag because he's one of them and has been his whole rotten life.

Back
Top Bottom