• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

My summary of the Democratic Party's view of the election

My summary of the Democratic Party's stance of the election

1. It is irrelevant if the ballot was signed by anyone
2. It is irrelevant if the signature on the ballot matches the voter's name
3. It is irrelevant if the person who voted is a registered voter.
4. No one but Democrats may even look at the ballots in disputed jurisdictions
5. Everyone one of the hundreds of sworn affidavits certainly are all perjury just because
6. No one should listen to any computer experts
7. Under no circumstance should any voting computer be tested
8. We must not hear anything from the companies that made the computers and software
9. The press, not courts, decide all lawsuits
10. The Supreme Court must be banned from hearing any allegations of election fraud
11. No investigation of any allegations of election fraud are tolerable.
11. President Trump has a moral duty to immediately turn the presidency over to Joe Biden
13. President Trump has a moral duty to immediately assist Joe Biden to undo everything Trump has done
14. Joe Biden can not effectively be president unless Donald Trump immediately starts helping Biden
15. Besides, we have to make Biden president because Antifa and BLM will burn down the country otherwise

OH, and
16. Democrat Stacy Adams of Georgia is a Democratic Party hero for refusing to concede losing by 50,000 votes in Georgia in 2018, claiming the Republicans cheated. The Democratic Party so loves her for refusing to concede they had her give the Democratic Party's response to President Trump.

Upon all that, the Democratic Party declares there is no evidence because they and the press say so - while banning any mention or discussion of disputed facts -so Joe Biden won because they say so.
Spot on.

And all the Trump haters in DP have shown up to prove every one of your points.

You can't present facts to a cultist. They have their head buried so far up the whiney bitch's ass that you can't expect intelligent thought.

So confused. How is this not considered trolling? It's completely obvious that this comment (above) is only for" inflaming" type purposes.

5. Everyone one of the hundreds of sworn affidavits certainly are all perjury just because
8. We must not hear anything from the companies that made the computers and software
10. The Supreme Court must be banned from hearing any allegations of election fraud
11. President Trump has a moral duty to immediately turn the presidency over to Joe Biden
13. President Trump has a moral duty to immediately assist Joe Biden to undo everything Trump has done
14. Joe Biden can not effectively be president unless Donald Trump immediately starts helping Biden
15. Besides, we have to make Biden president because Antifa and BLM will burn down the country otherwise

OH, and
16. Democrat Stacy Adams of Georgia is a Democratic Party hero for refusing to concede losing by 50,000 votes in Georgia in 2018, claiming the Republicans cheated. The Democratic Party so loves her for refusing to concede they had her give the Democratic Party's response to President Trump.

Upon all that, the Democratic Party declares there is no evidence because they and the press say so - while banning any mention or discussion of disputed facts -so Joe Biden won because they say so.

Wow!

Opinions vary

Yours is quite unique

OH, and

LOL, another inane JOKO thread.

So confused. How is this not considered trolling? It's completely obvious that this comment (above) is only for" inflaming" type purposes.

Awwwwww
tenor.gif

Here is what I do believe. Biden needs to stop acting like everything will be fine. He needs to stand up more vigorously for his victory. He needs to mobilize willing DEMs that will step up for him including solid legal talent which Donnie clearly does not have.

Biden has won. But in loony wierdo, Qanon Republican world, winning is not enough apparently.

Spot on.

And all the Trump haters in DP have shown up to prove every one of your points.

Trump's Dept of Homeland Security said this was the most secure election in history.

It sounds like your issue is with Trump's government, not with liberals.

My list summarizes most of the top allegations of the Republicans. I have yet to read any rebuttal of any one of them by any Democrat, ever.

Allegations the Republicans have made with zero supporting evidence. That which is asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

These Repug conspiracy theory threads are trolling. How do you troll a troll?

My list summarizes most of the top allegations of the Republicans. I have yet to read any rebuttal of any one of them by any Democrat, ever.

When my 3 year old daughter gets mad at me and calls me a Doo-Doo Head, I don't waste my time trying to dispute the claim.

That is an apt analogy for dealing with you as well.

Furthermore, Trump's Dept of Homeland Security said this was the most secure election in history. So take up your 3 year old cry baby rant with them.

OH, and

Why do you constantly lie and spread disinformation when YOU KNOW that all it does is hurt us AMERICANS?

Why do you constantly lie and spread disinformation when YOU KNOW that all it does is hurt us AMERICANS?

Because Trump supporters are no longer real Americans. They are willing to subvert our democracy in the name of Trump. **** them all.

Trump's Dept of Homeland Security said this was the most secure election in history.

It sounds like your issue is with Trump's government, not with liberals.
No, they didn't.

One guy in one department in DHS said that...he got fired for it.

He wasn't speaking for the whole DHS. In fact, he was speaking for one of the companies who is a subject to upcoming lawsuits.

No, they didn't.

Yeah, the HEAD of the cyber election security department at DHS got fired. I would say his opinion regarding election security is probably a lot more ****ing important than virtually anyone else in the Trump Administration.

So why should we believe Trump and Rudy instead of this guy? Because it makes your poor butt hurt less?

No, they didn't.

He wasn't speaking for the whole DHS. In fact, he was speaking for one of the companies who is a subject to upcoming lawsuits.
Quit telling lies and spreading disinformation. Trump fired him for telling the truth, which believe it or not, IS THE TRUTH. Try to make a post that tells the truth please.

No, they didn't.

Yeha baby bitch Trump fired him for telling the truth. How unAmerican does one need to be to be OK with that?

Thanks for proving my point.

OH, and

I don't care enough to even read all 16 points, but a rough glance indicates all of them are nonsense, false, made up garbage. Nice Job! You get a cookie for a perfect post where nothing in it is accurate!

So was the OP. :rolleyes:

If you have a problem, hit that "Report" button on the bottom left of the post.

No, they didn't.

The director of DHS said that

You know that kid in the playground who claims you cheated whenever he loses. Seriously, you guys are acting like children.

How did all this happen in so many states controlled by Republican legislatures and officials?

Why did Republicans refuse to support election security Bills passed by the House?

Why did Trump's investigation into election fraud find nothing?

The lack of self-awareness is shocking. You lost and you blame it on fraud. But Trump's approval was low for his entire term. He only won in 2016 because of low turnout. Why is it surprising to anyone that he lost?

Elections are run at a local level, not the state level. Republicans did not do any of the election matters in Atlanta, Milwaukee, Madison, Detroit, etc. The election departments for those cities is Democratic.

The bill passed by the House was not about election security.

Elections are run at a local level, not the state level. Republicans did not do any of the election matters in Atlanta, Milwaukee, Madison, Detroit, etc. The election departments for those cities is Democratic.

The bill passed by the House was not about election security.
Wrong wrong wrong

OH, and

Hello joko!

Long lists are tough to reply to.

Re 1: Maybe, but other election officials have their say, too. I don't know how the decisions to accept or reject ballots/votes are made.

Re 2: Most signatures are hard to read, and my signature changes with mood and over time. Do we need forensic analyses of signatures?

I need a nap.

Re 15: Some of The People have always tried to have their say and their way. I haven't watched TV on the protests and riots. I don't believe that BLM is calling for riots. In fact, the authorities are known to escalate tensions. Supposedly Antifa is protecting protesters from counterprotesters (and police?).

Overall, progressives are correct and have the best political agenda. Your morals may vary.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom