• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

My Acolyte Tittle Ceremony!

What Should @_girL's tittle be?

• The Vindictive

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • The Vicious

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • The Malicious

• The Relentless

• Total voters
Girrlllllll Fightttttttt!!!!!!!!

Calm2Chaos said:
I'll bring the baby oil....LOL

Pfffttt....I ain't fightin' @_girl. I'm jus' gonna bitch at her 'til she wises up.

mixedmedia said:
Pfffttt....I ain't fightin' @_girl. I'm jus' gonna bitch at her 'til she wises up.

:( So no oil? :(

Awwww Dammmmm!!!!!

@_girL........ said:
Thank you, Cnredd changed the poll cause he was mad I didn't want to give him any. Hes being a real dick these days.

I don't know where you got this idea...I didn't touch this poll, your threads, your posts, or anything else having to do with you...

If you're going to accuse, at least get it right...:roll:

I don't know where you got this idea...I didn't touch this poll, your threads, your posts, or anything else having to do with you...

Come now cnredd... Why can't you take credit for your handy work? Or was it Mixedmeida?

cnredd said:

If you're going to accuse, at least get it right...:roll:

Well cnredd, I guess I will owe you an apology after I find out who did it, especially since they didn't say anything like the fu/ck face coward that they are. Until then, I guess we will see.

Ivan The Terrible said:
Come now cnredd... Why can't you take credit for your handy work? Or was it Mixedmeida?

It wasn't either of us. What's more who friggin' cares? Ain't no cure for cancer.

mixedmedia said:
It wasn't either of us.

Cause you were both getting busy in the back of your LAN party, that is how you know for sure that it wasn't either of you.

What's more who friggin' cares?

Oh, my god, that hurt me so much, I wanna cry!!! :roll: Apparently, we do, this is part of the reason for his assult. Care for any other comments, Mix?

Ain't no cure for cancer.

That is what the media tells you, Mixy gal. If there was a cure for cancer, there wouldn't be any need to make money off of treatements. Same thing for all of the other diseases out there. It all makes money, as evil as that sounds.

What's more who friggin' cares?

I care and demand that the culprit shows himself! His act of cowardice has been noted.

Apparently, we do, this is part of the reason for his assult.

Even if we agreed on every issue I would still attack cnredd.

Last edited:
Calm2Chaos said:
:( So no oil? :(

:rofl I missed this yesterday. Something about your Mr. Scary avatar shlumping away all sad-like with his baby oil makes me laugh out loud.

You goofball. ;)

Cause you were both getting busy in the back of your LAN party, that is how you know for sure that it wasn't either of you.
What? That's supposed to be insulting to me?

Oh, my god, that hurt me so much, I wanna cry!!! :roll: Apparently, we do, this is part of the reason for his assult. Care for any other comments, Mix?

Yeah. What assault?

That is what the media tells you, Mixy gal. If there was a cure for cancer, there wouldn't be any need to make money off of treatements. Same thing for all of the other diseases out there. It all makes money, as evil as that sounds.
Ummmm.....okay......not exactly where I was going with that, but whatever.

mixedmedia said:
:rofl I missed this yesterday. Something about your Mr. Scary avatar shlumping away all sad-like with his baby oil makes me laugh out loud.

You goofball. ;)

His Avatar is of the Diablos. Part two I believe, right Calm?

mixedmedia said:
What? That's supposed to be insulting to me?

Nope, simply a comment to provoke you, but it seems that it was correct.

Yeah. What assault?

The very assult that has your feathers ruffled.

mixedmedia said:
Hey that's between you and redd, even though he is my friend, I think he is more than capable of negotiating this "conflict" without much assistance from me. Although, my feathers do get a little ruffled when my sense of loyalty is provoked.

See.... ;)

Ummmm.....okay......not exactly where I was going with that, but whatever.

Exactly....

@_girL........ said:
Nope, simply a comment to provoke you, but it seems that it was correct.
Infer what you wish. Doesn't bother me one way or the other. Simple fact - I don't appreciate the turn you and "Ivan" are making here. It's all fun when you're just hanging out being goofy, but when a friggin' basement joke poll becomes an opportunity to trash a friend of mine then I speak my mind.

Infer what you wish. Doesn't bother me one way or the other. Simple fact - I don't appreciate the turn you and "Ivan" are making here. It's all fun when you're just hanging out being goofy, but when a friggin' basement joke poll becomes an opportunity to trash a friend of mine then I speak my mind

*Ivan mode off*

Your not talking about this poll are you? Because a Mod changed it to some bullshit. Not me or @girl. This poll wasn't made to trash anyone. Until a Mod changed it. And that is bullshit.

mixedmedia said:
Infer what you wish. Doesn't bother me one way or the other. Simple fact - I don't appreciate the turn you and "Ivan" are making here. It's all fun when you're just hanging out being goofy, but when a friggin' basement joke poll becomes an opportunity to trash a friend of mine then I speak my mind.

[acolyte/mode/OFF]

Look at the purpose of this thread mixy, it was never intended to trash ANYONE. People come here to trash me though, you don't see anyone sticking up for me, nor do I expect it. People do and say what they wish. One of the mods changed the poll and at the time, it was cnredd that was giving us a hard time, it was natural to assume it was him. Until someone comes forth, I wont be handing out an apology. I have already stated to cnredd that I will give him that much, when some one fesses up. The poll was just for fun, but like I said, someone changed it, and to me, that is an opportunity to trash me. You sound like a hypocrite. That makes me so sick.

[acolyte/mode/ON]

Well, that's funny, from all appearances, I thought this was the sort of thing you guys were looking for.

Look, personally, I have nothing against you two. But someone changed your poll? Big deal. It's a joke poll in the basement. Are you under the impression that anyone is taking this master and acolyte business seriously? People have been calling you names since the day you came here - and considering your mode of participation, understandably so - but one day someone changes your "poll" and it's a mean-spirited, free-for-all on a mod? I don't think so - not without some words from me. I like to have a good time and joke around as much as anyone else, but this is primarily a debate site - not a gaming or young singles forum. I have kept my opinion of your contribution here to myself and been nice for the most part. But sorry, I feel like you've taken the joke too far.

This is the basement, so there's not a damn thing I can do about it except express myself as a regular member of the forum. Which is what I am doing. And that's about all I have to say on the subject. No hard feelings. I'm not one to hold a grudge.

Back
Top Bottom