• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

My Acolyte Tittle Ceremony!

What Should @_girL's tittle be?

• The Vindictive

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • The Vicious

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • The Malicious

• The Relentless

• Total voters
But someone changed your poll? Big deal.

Hey I don't take it personal. But you said,

It's all fun when you're just hanging out being goofy, but when a friggin' basement joke poll becomes an opportunity to trash a friend of mine then I speak my mind.

That's all I'm doing. The poll is a joke but not that kind.

but one day someone changes your "poll" and it's a mean-spirited, free-for-all on a mod?

Was it not? The guy didn't even make a post to show off his handy work. Maybe we could have all had a laugh then. That's all I want. So I can insult the goof ball he can fire back and we could have a good time.

But sorry, I feel like you've taken the joke too far.

I think one of the mods did.

This is the basement

I know but I do go out from time to time. Not all of my post are here.

mixedmedia said:
Well, that's funny, from all appearances, I thought this was the sort of thing you guys were looking for.

How is changing a poll, and not saying anything supposed to be fun?!?!

Look, personally, I have nothing against you two.

Thats nice to know, sounded like you were getting personally offended there.

But someone changed your poll?
Thats a question?
Big deal.
Seems so doesn't it.
It's a joke poll in the basement.
And to have a good joke, you need people who aren't cowards in there attacks for a retaliation. They were afraid, I guess its completely understandable that they knew they were going to get slaughtered.

Are you under the impression that anyone is taking this master and acolyte business seriously?
Does that even matter?

People have been calling you names since the day you came here - and considering your mode of participation, understandably so - but one day someone changes your "poll" and it's a mean-spirited, free-for-all on a mod.

Only Mods can change the poll like that, why wouldn't there be some type of attack? Were you expecting us to sit back and cry or some kind of bullsh1t? You have seen our style, why would you even question this?

I don't think so - not without some words from me.
Which is alot of useless rambling words.

I like to have a good time and joke around as much as anyone else, but this is primarily a debate site - not a gaming or young singles forum.

And this was stated....why??? Its not like we only stay in the basement, I sure as hell didn't start off here.

I have kept my opinion of your contribution here to myself and been nice for the most part.

For the most part, yes you have. And I enjoyed most of our previous replies to each other in different threads.

But sorry, I feel like you've taken the joke too far.

And I feel that you are over reacting, like if we were jumping down your case or something. How the hell did we take this to far? Is someone hurt or crying? I feel that a mod took this pretty far, changing what a threads substance has isnt tht big of a deal, but doing it and not saying anything... that is.

This is the basement, so there's not a damn thing I can do about it except express myself as a regular member of the forum.

As you have a right to. This is the basement, so why in hell are you getting so worked up for?

Which is what I am doing.

Really? I had no idea!!!:shock:

And that's about all I have to say on the subject.

So, your not even going to say anything to what Ivan or myself has replied about? Its ok, that is all you have to say on the subject.

No hard feelings.

I hope not, mixy girl, I always liked replying to some of your posts.

I'm not one to hold a grudge.

And thats the redundant part that is supposed to act as substance, boys and girls, to try to give the sentence before it some solidity. By stating this, she is also reassuring herself that she doesn't hold grudges. Understand, boys and girls? Good, good. On to the next subject....

Mixy, we didn't want a war or anything, this was set up for fun, but changing the poll like that, was just plain stupid and it shows that one of the mods is a true coward.

@_girL........ said:
How is changing a poll, and not saying anything supposed to be fun?!?!

Thats nice to know, sounded like you were getting personally offended there.

Thats a question?

Seems so doesn't it.

And to have a good joke, you need people who aren't cowards in there attacks for a retaliation. They were afraid, I guess its completely understandable that they knew they were going to get slaughtered.

Does that even matter?

Only Mods can change the poll like that, why wouldn't there be some type of attack? Were you expecting us to sit back and cry or some kind of bullsh1t? You have seen our style, why would you even question this?

Which is alot of useless rambling words.

And this was stated....why??? Its not like we only stay in the basement, I sure as hell didn't start off here.

For the most part, yes you have. And I enjoyed most of our previous replies to each other in different threads.

And I feel that you are over reacting, like if we were jumping down your case or something. How the hell did we take this to far? Is someone hurt or crying? I feel that a mod took this pretty far, changing what a threads substance has isnt tht big of a deal, but doing it and not saying anything... that is.

As you have a right to. This is the basement, so why in hell are you getting so worked up for?

Really? I had no idea!!!:shock:

So, your not even going to say anything to what Ivan or myself has replied about? Its ok, that is all you have to say on the subject.

I hope not, mixy girl, I always liked replying to some of your posts.

And thats the redundant part that is supposed to act as substance, boys and girls, to try to give the sentence before it some solidity. By stating this, she is also reassuring herself that she doesn't hold grudges. Understand, boys and girls? Good, good. On to the next subject....

Mixy, we didn't want a war or anything, this was set up for fun, but changing the poll like that, was just plain stupid and it shows that one of the mods is a true coward.

Yes, it was set up for fun. I'm not over-reacting to a silly poll. I am reacting to your mean-spirited over-reaction to someone changing your silly poll. See the difference?

mixedmedia said:
Yes, it was set up for fun. I'm not over-reacting to a silly poll. I am reacting to your mean-spirited over-reaction to someone changing your silly poll. See the difference?

Well, they do have a point, this section is NOT MODERATED, so when you change a title, you have indeed MODERATED!:doh

Silly as it is, I just had to add that little bit, and tick off Mixy, she loves me you know.;)

Deegan said:
Well, they do have a point, this section is NOT MODERATED, so when you change a title, you have indeed MODERATED!:doh

Silly as it is, I just had to add that little bit, and tick off Mixy, she loves me you know.;)

She had no idea who changed her poll so she attacked whomever was handy and not in the jovial way that she has in the past. That pissed me off.

But LOOK!! I moderated in the basement. I changed the mother****er back. Have fun, ya'll.

And you're allright, Deegan. I really don't stay mad for long. ;)

mixedmedia said:

Not in its entirety... but its all cool.

mixedmedia said:
She had no idea who changed her poll so she attacked whomever was handy and not in the jovial way that she has in the past. That pissed me off.

But LOOK!! I moderated in the basement. I changed the mother****er back. Have fun, ya'll.

Wait a minute... I've attacked people in a jovial way?? Where? When? Also,I guess this means that Ivan really isnt here? I wasn't the only one that attacked him, lets get that straight. And thanks for changing it back, although it still never answered who changed it in the first place.

mixedmedia said:

And you're allright, Deegan. I really don't stay mad for long. ;)

Well it's not always "jovial" down here in the dark, dank basement now is it Mixy(my new name since you don't like miss;) ) but it's still a rule, no moderating, and someone did it. I have an idea who did, but I shall not pressume anything, nor should anyone else. Let's just not let it happen again shall we, and what's this "allright" stuff, just alright Mixy?:(

We were going to attack him anyways! :lol: (Or at least I was...)

But LOOK!! I moderated in the basement. I changed the mother****er back.

Thanks! And to think I thought I was going to put you on the emeny list. Just joking.

And you're allright, Deegan. I really don't stay mad for long.

The last gal that told me that didn't talk to me for half a year. I guess we will see about that. lol

Thanks again!

Deegan said:

You know Deegn, its not really that someone did it, its that they did it and didn't say anything. Yes, we assumed it was cnredd, and I will gladly apologize to him (as I have stated 3 times now) when the culprit arrives.
But anyways, thanks for pointing that out.

Deegan said:
Well it's not always "jovial" down here in the dark, dank basement now is it Mixy(my new name since you don't like miss;) ) but it's still a rule, no moderating, and someone did it. I have an idea who did, but I shall not pressume anything, nor should anyone else. Let's just not let it happen again shall we, and what's this "allright" stuff, just alright Mixy?:(

Hey, I'm human. I have buttons just like anyone else.

And mixy is much better. Miss, to me, sounds like the equivalent of me calling you mister. Wouldn't sound too respectful in the middle of a debate would it, mister? ;)

When we're not debating you're cool, is that better? :mrgreen:

@_girL........ said:
You know Deegn, its not really that someone did it, its that they did it and didn't say anything. Yes, we assumed it was cnredd, and I will gladly apologize to him (as I have stated 3 times now) when the culprit arrives.
But anyways, thanks for pointing that out.

Well I hope someone speaks up, it's just not fair to use those tactics down here, everyone is supposed to be fair game, and no one is to moderate, but I trust someone will take responsibility.;)

Deegan said:
Well I hope someone speaks up, it's just not fair to use those tactics down here, everyone is supposed to be fair game, and no one is to moderate, but I trust someone will take responsibility.;)

Hopefully, but since they didn't its quite sad that they let cnredd, their fellow moderator, get eaten by the lions. Its kind of sad too, when people get all serious in the basement. Have you seen the thread down here: To all Liberal Acolyte Applicants? http://www.debatepolitics.com/showthread.php?t=8066

Check it out :rofl

mixedmedia said:
Hey, I'm human. I have buttons just like anyone else.

And mixy is much better. Miss, to me, sounds like the equivalent of me calling you mister. Wouldn't sound too respectful in the middle of a debate would it, mister? ;)

When we're not debating you're cool, is that better? :mrgreen:

I can see that, it's just that before, I said Mamm(sp) even the spelling escapes me at the moment, but they would say, "I'm not that old" or "don't you insult me" so I thought miss, but I see your point.

I know I'm an ass when I debate, but it's more fun that way.;)

Deegan said:
I can see that, it's just that before, I said Mamm(sp) even the spelling escapes me at the moment, but they would say, "I'm not that old" or "don't you insult me" so I thought miss, but I see your point.

I know I'm an ass when I debate, but it's more fun that way.;)

It's ma'am. Just so ya know. :2wave:

I would vote for "The Slutty" if that option was put back on.

mixedmedia said:
It's ma'am. Just so ya know. :2wave:

Damn, funny how you forget those little things huh?:lol:

independent_thinker2002 said:
I would vote for "The Slutty" if that option was put back on.

Actually three people had voted for The Slutty. I feel a little like Matthew Broderick in Election.

mixedmedia said:
Actually three people had voted for The Slutty. I feel a little like Matthew Broderick in Election.

BTW, how did everybody miss what you said earlier?:confused:

independent_thinker2002 said:
BTW, how did everybody miss what you said earlier?:confused:

What do you mean? :confused:

@_girL........ said:
Is that a yes, Mr. Calm?:2wave:
I can fight or watch ....LOL either works for me...LOL

Back
Top Bottom