• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Muslim American Rips the Buffoon a New One

Neat. And what does that have to do with my post?

Your argument:

Where was he in 2008 when a man who hadn't sacrificed anything for his country was challenging a man who over 5 spent years in a Vietnamese prison as a Prisoner of War?

Were you referring to Trump there? Trump has **** on McCain more than anyone.

Exceptions that prove the rule. There have been tens of thousands of attacks by muslims in the last few decades. Unfair treatment is enshrined in Muslim law and culture. The same can not be said of judaism or christianity or mormonism, where such extreme examples are nearly non existent.

The vast majority of terror attacks in the US have been committed by non-Muslims. You do know that, correct?

FBI Says 94% of Terrorist Attacks in the US Since 1980 Are by Non-Muslims  

Follow your link. It stops at 2005. Weve had 11 islamic motivated attacks since just that year. You do know that, correct?

Wow...a whole 11? Damn. Stop those ****ers at the border. Deport the rest. There's only about 3 or 4 million of them. :roll:

No wonder Trump has such an easy sales job. Would that everyone had such a gullible customer base.

Your argument:

Were you referring to Trump there? Trump has **** on McCain more than anyone.

It wasn't an argument. It was actually a rhetorical question. No, I was referring to the father of the dead man. I wish he had shown up when McCain was being challenged by someone who hadn't sacrificed for his country. And in 1996 when Dole, another man who sacrificed for his country, was being challenged by someone who hadn't sacrificed. And actually in 1992 as well, when HW Bush was being challenged by someone who had not sacrificed for his country.

Wow...a whole 11? Damn. Stop those ****ers at the border. Deport the rest. There's only about 3 or 4 million of them. :roll:

No wonder Trump has such an easy sales job. Would that everyone had such a gullible customer base.
The world is changing rather quickly. It would be better to pick something more current rather than something out-of-date.

"have you ever read the constitution"

what a frigging jack ass. Has he ever read it?

He is politicizing his sons death. what a loser!

The world is changing rather quickly. It would be better to pick something more current rather than something out-of-date.

3-4 million Muslims in the US. 11 terror attacks by Muslims since 2005, according to Johnny. I'm supposed to be worried about Muslims?

Senator and Secretary of State involved giving up her life? Working on behalf of Americans with disabilities involved serving in the military? Because remember, the context is around precisely those things.

Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton and Barack Obama are no different than Donald Trump. None of them served in the military. None of them sacrificed. Going down that path isn't something the Democrats should do. It isn't a winner.

I am not equating the kind of sacrifice one performs as a member of the armed service with the type of sacrifice one performs when one becomes a public servant working in government.

As senator and secratery of state Hilliary Clinton worked on behalf the public and she has sacrificed somthing measurable.

When one runs for political office, that person places his/her public persona and personal reputation into the public arena. Once in the public arena, said person's public image and reputation is set upon and savaged by criticism, accusation, mud slinging, and other things meant to degrade the perception of that person's integrity.

Given the negative image that the American public has of its politicians, one has to imagine someone sacrificing the idea of having a quiet private life in order to run for political office.

I am not equating the kind of sacrifice one performs as a member of the armed service with the type of sacrifice one performs when one becomes a public servant working in government.

As senator and secratery of state Hilliary Clinton worked on behalf the public and she has sacrificed somthing measurable.

When one runs for political office, that person places his/her public persona and personal reputation into the public arena. Once in the public arena, said person's public image and reputation is set upon and savaged by criticism, accusation, mud slinging, and other things meant to degrade the perception of that person's integrity.

Given the negative image that the American public has of its politicians, one has to imagine someone sacrificing the idea of having a quiet private life in order to run for political office.

The sacrifice being discussed was their son's death. Or do you have evidence that the sacrifice Mr. Khan referred to was as simple as working for the government or running for office?

The sacrifice being discussed was their son's death. Or do you have evidence that the sacrifice Mr. Khan referred to was as simple as working for the government or running for office?

I was explaining a different kind of sacrifice.

There is nothing comparable to the kind of sacrifice Mr. Khan was referring to.

3-4 million Muslims in the US. 11 terror attacks by Muslims since 2005, according to Johnny. I'm supposed to be worried about Muslims?

They only need to get you once. And those were the successful ones. What about the ones they stopped? Or never had a chance due to our deterence? You seem to be saying we shouldn't try to prevent enemies from entering the US?

It wasn't an argument. It was actually a rhetorical question. No, I was referring to the father of the dead man. I wish he had shown up when McCain was being challenged by someone who hadn't sacrificed for his country. And in 1996 when Dole, another man who sacrificed for his country, was being challenged by someone who hadn't sacrificed. And actually in 1992 as well, when HW Bush was being challenged by someone who had not sacrificed for his country.

A claim that military service determines the value of one's political opinion is absurd. Ultimately, we want a civilian controlled military.

My point was if anyone has "clallenged" McCain, it's Trump.

A claim that military service determines the value of one's political opinion is absurd. Ultimately, we want a civilian controlled military.

My point was if anyone has "clallenged" McCain, it's Trump.

Which is something I've posted repeatedly, including many times over the last few days. But it also has nothing to do with the 2008 election. Trump wasn't McCain's challenger.

Do you have anything besides sarcasm? If not, im done.

Look, I'm as concerned about radical Islamic terrorism as the next guy. But, I'm also smart enough to know you can't ostracize four Million legal Muslim immigrants in your haste to lay them to waste. It's a matter of perspective.

Last I looked we were bombing the **** out of ISIS. There are, as a result, millions of people who are not terrorists being displaced and sent scurrying for safe places to go. If you want to leave them to die out in the desert, that is your choice. More of us would rather find them safe harbor.

Look, I'm as concerned about radical Islamic terrorism as the next guy. But, I'm also smart enough to know you can't ostracize four Million legal Muslim immigrants in your haste to lay them to waste. It's a matter of perspective.

Last I looked we were bombing the **** out of ISIS. There are, as a result, millions of people who are not terrorists being displaced and sent scurrying for safe places to go. If you want to leave them to die out in the desert, that is your choice. More of us would rather find them safe harbor.

Again, youre giving false choices. Its not let everyone in, or let them die in the desert. There are middle grounds.

But, im not for such bombing anyway, so its moot. We need to get out of the middle east, and let them fight their own wars.

Again, youre giving false choices. Its not let everyone in, or let them die in the desert. There are middle grounds.

But, im not for such bombing anyway, so its moot. We need to get out of the middle east, and let them fight their own wars.

I disagree. We need to bomb ISIS back to the stone age, and let in refugees who are not part of the hate brigade.

I disagree. We need to bomb ISIS back to the stone age, and let in refugees who are not part of the hate brigade.

I disagree. We have too many people as is. Refugees can be setup somewhere local. And if we bomb ISIS, someone else will come along. They have to figure it out themselves.

Back
Top Bottom