• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Musk's potential next moves

He already has done some very cool things for the world and I expect he'll likely do more. BUT, I think free and fair speech was once a very cool thing, which at least the U.S. recognized. IMO (and I well understand many here will disagree), the left has obliterated it and quite successfully, I might add. I think it's one of the most important things needing to be restored and so important, it's critical. So, from my point of view, this mission is far from screwing around. Not only do I think he has a good chance of pulling this off (buying and/or changing Twitter) but I think it will be one of the biggest and important fix ups in years! All just my opinion.

I like this tweet, one of his most recent on the topic:

“A social media platform’s policies are good if the most extreme 10% on left and right are equally unhappy"
Give us a single example of the left obliterating "free and fair speech." Just one specific example; who did it, what did they do; and whose "free and fair speech" was deprived/obliterated.

I guess someone feels deprived of their free speech because they felt a bit of backlash after telling the world that they wanted
to kill all the jooz and nigers, and they felt entitled to diddle the nextdoor neighbor's four year old, and that Bill Gates invented COVID in Hillary's basement right next to the pizza bunker.
Sigh, it must be tough to be misunderstood, right Mr. Gaetz?

Well gee willikers, he's just trying to be a conservative, right Matt?

Meanwhile, I think it's safe to say that Elon just "jumped the shark".

World’s Richest Man Elon Musk Thinks ‘Almost Anyone’ Can Afford $100,000 SpaceX Ticket To Mars

“If moving to Mars costs, for argument’s sake, $100,000, then I think almost anyone can work and save up and eventually have $100,000 and be able to go to Mars if they want,” Musk said around minute 46.
Minute 46? Good Lord, maybe I'm lucky I didn't hear the preceding 45.

1650487165604.png

Elon Musk is the new GOP great white hope....move over Trump and DeSantis:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

In all racist thinking, it's obvious that all racists see the world and all topics first and predominantly through a lens of racism.

Your post seems to see racism where there is none.

Are you aware of this?

Why are you here if you are a fan of free speech?

That seems like an odd coupling of ideas.

How does participating in a forum exchanging ideas indicate anything if not being a fan of free speech?

That seems like an odd coupling of ideas.

How does participating in a forum exchanging ideas indicate anything if not being a fan of free speech?
This thread is about Twitter supposedly not allowing "free speech".

This site does not allow "free speech" in the same sense. We have rules about what we can and cannot post. If you violate those rules and get caught, you face penalties which can lead to suspension and even banning. Same as Twitter.

^^ I refresh the page...and he is banned and suspended....😆

Back
Top Bottom