• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Musk polls users on whether Donald Trump should be allowed to return to Twitter, millions swiftly respond

anatta

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Gotta love Elon. the twitter buy is 1 nail in the coffin of cancel culture -it's a start
he new Twitter boss took to the platform Friday evening and asked his supporters if the former U.S. president should be allowed back to return to Twitter after he was banned.
Musk posted the poll shortly before 7 p.m. and, within hours, it had received millions of replies.

most of the 8.4 million polled (as of early Saturday morning) agreed that Trump, who once had a dominant presence on the platform, should be allowed to return.

Conducting a Twitter user opinion poll, rather than creating (and paying?) a ‘council’ (of experts?) to render their opinion, seems like a reasonable idea to me. Of course, the ultimate decision is still up to Elon Musk.

Gotta love Elon. the twitter buy is 1 nail in the coffin of cancel culture -it's a start
he new Twitter boss took to the platform Friday evening and asked his supporters if the former U.S. president should be allowed back to return to Twitter after he was banned.
Musk posted the poll shortly before 7 p.m. and, within hours, it had received millions of replies.

most of the 8.4 million polled (as of early Saturday morning) agreed that Trump, who once had a dominant presence on the platform, should be allowed to return.
396 million Twitter users are all gonna be canceled in under a month.

I guess his attempt to distract from the burning dumpster fire all around him worked on a few people.
iu

Man, this guy can’t manage his way out of a paper bag can he?

Is this how he runs his other companies?

If so, it’s a damn miracle they’re as successful as they are - although I’m sure all the government funding props them up quite a bit.

I think we've finally found an "election" that Crooked donnietrump can actually win?

lolz.gif

Russian bot farms must be in overdrive.

Guessing Musk will have another quarter of highest ever twitter activity along with millions of new fake subscriptions.

I suggest bringing Trump back to Twitter, non-stop comedy gold as the the Twitter Titanic continues to sink.

The most important thing to the American people seems to be entertainment. The complete collapse of society may be coming, but hey, as long as it's entertaining...

LMAO... Why would Trump abandon the HUGELY successful Truth Social?

I doubt Trump gives a damn. Elon is probably doing it for publicity
He doesnt strike me as someone who cares about polls, but he'll use them to drive traffic

If so, it’s a damn miracle they’re as successful as they are - although I’m sure all the government funding props them up quite a bit.
One key difference between is that Elon didn't enter into Starlink and Tesla with a white hot hatred for their employees.

There is no visible evidence that the vote turned out in tRump's favor. Just a claim on Faux.

You do know why they are nicknamed "faux", right?

One key difference between is that Elon didn't enter into Starlink and Tesla with a white hot hatred for their employees.
So, he acted like a businessman and not a raving lunatic.

Wonder why on earth he decided to come so completely unhinged with Twitter then.

Yep, it’s crazy to let the user (customer) base think that their opinion matters. ;)

There is no visible evidence that the vote turned out in tRump's favor. Just a claim on Faux.

You do know why they are nicknamed "faux", right?
Trump had almost 90M followers when he got booted from Twitter.

Only 1 in 10 of that number want him back. Hmmmm...

Back
Top Bottom