• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Murphy (D), Declared Winner in NJ 2021 Governor Race

Trippy Trekker

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Phil Murphy (D) declared winner, reelected in New Jersey 2021 Governor Race. Can we expect to hear his opponent, Jack Ciattarelli (R), graciously concede?

Congratulations to Team Murphy!

Attachments

• FAC6B805-F661-4889-B6A0-C3A6FFCE8809.png
    FAC6B805-F661-4889-B6A0-C3A6FFCE8809.png
    122 KB · Views: 3
Great!

I'm sure that NJ homeowners and businesses can't wait for the increase in property taxes so they can start paying their fair share.

Great!

I'm sure that NJ homeowners and businesses can't wait for the increase in property taxes so they can start paying their fair share.
How do people continue to vote for a party that is going to raise their taxes over and over and produce very little. NJ is the worst state for property taxes and cost of running a business.

Close call, votes in heavy Democratic leaning areas still to be counted so should expand slightly. On a count down to the election fraud allegations.

Last edited:
many republicans raise taxes in spite of their rhetoric .................

many republicans raise taxes in spite of their rhetoric .................
I don't think it even compares to the democrat tax and spend mentality.

Phil Murphy (D) declared winner, reelected in New Jersey 2021 Governor Race. Can we expect to hear his opponent, Jack Ciattarelli (R), graciously concede?

Because the race was close, I'm sure there will be a recount.
I'm sure you will condemn Ciattarelli for the request but you would demand a recount if the election went the other way.

Doesn't get any better in American when a trucker who spends $150.00 during his campaign in New Jersey gets elected.

I'm sure you will condemn Ciattarelli for the request but you would demand a recount if the election went the other way.
I doubt .81% margin triggers an automatic recount in New Jersey. Florida requires a margin less than .5%

Ciattarelli would probably have to pony up. I doubt he can stall the Reelection Inauguration.

Congratulations Phil, well deserved win!

There are rules around recounts. If his request for a recount falls within those parameters then there should be no objection much less condemnation. If on the other hand there are demands similar to all the carp that went down last November then I call BS Trumpster tactics.

Only if the Ninjas are available!
R-8031184-1453815750-9643.jpeg.jpg

Doesn't get any better in American when a trucker who spends $150.00 during his campaign in New Jersey gets elected.
Great story! It looks increasingly probable this unassuming first timer, Ed Durr (R), knocks off the Senate President, Steve Sweeney (D)!

At the end of the collective 2021 results, I believe the DEMs still expect to maintain their Trifecta.

And the crowd goes mild.

There are rules around recounts. If his request for a recount falls within those parameters then there should be no objection much less condemnation. If on the other hand there are demands similar to all the carp that went down last November then I call BS Trumpster tactics.

Thanks for a Good Link!

I read last night Jack Ciattarelli continues to hold back on conceding the race.

Last I checked, Murphy’s lead now exceeds 56,500 votes (more than 2% margin lead) out of roughly 2.4MIL cast. I doubt Ciattarelli ponies up for a recount. Ciattarelli promised not to pull any Chump “Stop the Steal” JackAss moves!

Back
Top Bottom