• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Multi-Cultural Wild Animal Britain: Jihad kids threaten to KILL patriotic schoolboy!

Re: Multi-Cultural Wild Animal Britain: Jihad kids threaten to KILL patriotic schoolb

Talk my way out of what?
I didn't realise I am responsible for what other people do

I recall you are a Muslim, therefore capable of some kind of insight. I genuinely would like to know and I promise I won't maul.

I'm not suggesting you would advocate or indulge in such behaviour yourself. Yet you share the same religion and the texts which justify such barbarism.

Indeed, Koran 9:29 exhorts believers to fight the infidels until they submit and pay a special poll tax which reflects their 'inferiority'. As a presumably peaceful Muslim, do you refute that?

[9.29] Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.

http://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/k/koran/koran-idx?type=DIV0&byte=282392

Last edited:
Re: Multi-Cultural Wild Animal Britain: Jihad kids threaten to KILL patriotic schoolb

...Ah, more radio silence.

Though I'm quite sure it's due to an inconvenient dinner break rather than through fear of any consequences over 'heresy'...

Moderator's Warning:
Picture edited due to content.

It can't be easy treading the line between being a good person and a good Muslim.

Honestly, the mind boggles to consider that Islam makes provision for all this, as well as it also being ironic for other Muslims then to moan about their 'peaceful' faith being 'misunderstood'!

TheReligionofPeace - Islam: Verses of Violence

NEW DEVELOPMENT OF THE SAME OLD THING: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...lti-faith-multi-culti-mix.html#post1059110831

Last edited by a moderator:

-- Indeed, Koran 9:29 exhorts believers to fight the infidels until they submit and pay a special poll tax which reflects their 'inferiority'. As a presumably peaceful Muslim, do you refute that?

Out of curiosity, could you enlighten me as to where in the world this "special poll tax" is still being charged on non muslims? When was it last charged on non-muslims living in a muslim country?

I'd also be curious about the translation you're using to get the words that you posted to Laila. Just so I or any other curious onlooker can see your side of the story.

Thanks.

The jizya (which is indeed a pile of 'jizz' in fact) is just one of a whole buffet of official oppressions levelled against non-believers in the Muslim world. In parts of the Muslim world, even today, Jews and Christians can be segregated and banned from practicing their religion openly and even maintaining their places of worship.

The whole package is called Dhimmitude and has only started to gradually tail off in the last 100 years or so, such is the sheer backward barbarism of the Religion Of Peace. However, other oppressions have taken precedence as Islam doesn't need to march in to oppress non-Muslims any more.

Anyway, the thrust of the question was whether Laila repudiated this Koran verse, and not for the first time of asking either.

And as for the translation of 9:29, I used the English one. And the thrust is the same across many other Korans you can find online. What's more, the concept of jizzya is mentioned in other Muslim books too.

ISLAMO-FAX:

The rules of Islam: Non-Believers Under Muslim Law - Grendel Report

Dhimmis and Dhimmitude: The Status of Minorities Under Islamic Rule

Explanation of Jizyah - A tax for Non-Muslims

The tax itself was very widespread right up until Edwardian times: Jizya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Muslims claim the jizzya is only a kind of war reperation, though even they say it is still protection money: Misconceptions Regarding Jizya

Just one Muslim not wanting to pay tax to a kuffar government: As a Muslim, should I pay taxes to the U.S. government since they use that tax money to support Israel and bomb Muslim countries such as Sudan and Afghanistan which results in the deaths of Muslims? | Islamopedia Online

Libya: After calling Europe to Islam, Gaddafi demands jizya - Buzz - International - Africa - Libya

Palestine:
US, Russia, EU, UN agree to resume jizya to Palestinians - Jihad Watch

Iraq: Muslims forcing Christians in Baghdad to pay jizya - Jihad Watch

Afghanistan: http://www.jihadwatch.org/2008/12/west-paying-jizya-to-taliban.html

Somalia: Somalia: businessman beheaded for not paying "Jizya" | Tea and Politics , etc.

These days Islam is more 'democratic' in that the abuses of non-believers are more in the hands of the ordinary Muslims: Persecution of non-Muslims - WikiIslam (An absolutely ENORMOUS index which still barely scratches the surface.)

Mind, subsidies for Muslims still pour in from NON-MUSLIM lands in the form of various cash giveaways and exemptions: Obama: Non-muslims will be paying a tax to subsidize muslims. | Faithfreedom.org

2: Dhimmitude - Muslims Exempt from Health Insurance Mandate? - Urban Legends

Gallimaufry & Chips: Hazel Blears Pays Jizya To Religion of Peace , etc.

GET THAT PEACE, straight from some Muslims!

YouTube - west4all's Channel

saudikhali54
(2 months ago)

pis on jesus face mothur f****r?

anaum100 (2 months ago)

ul be ruined Inshallah...ul be burned to DEATH nobody will puke on ur rotten body
die u all a PAINFUL DEATH U low life pepl who think sick about this beautiful religon. .

ULL get to? know what azab is very soon...!

muslims are better then u in every way.. THE BOMBARS ARE FROM BLOODY FBI , CIA AND RAW JUST TO
POTRAY ISLAM AS A BAD RELIGION BECAUSE U FU***** HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO....MUSLIMS NEVER TALK CRAP ABOUT ANY RELIGION CAUSE THEY CARE FOR HUMANITY AND HAVE BASIC ETHICS.

SHAME ON U...U GOOD FOR NOTHING SICK PEOPLE

012005500 (3 months ago)

You do not know something, of Islam only know what to say to you false information in your accursed

TheDreamerfalcon (4 months ago)

f*** u bitch

Last edited:

The jizya (which is indeed a pile of 'jizz' in fact) is just one of a whole buffet of official oppressions levelled against non-believers in the Muslim world. In parts of the Muslim world, even today, Jews and Christians can be segregated and banned from practicing their religion openly and even maintaining their places of worship.

I would sk for examples from any other poster but asking you means 100s of irrelevant or plain wrong links that only serve to prove your own extreme views.

The whole package is called Dhimmitude and has only started to gradually tail off in the last 100 years or so, such is the sheer backward barbarism of the Religion Of Peace. However, other oppressions have taken precedence as Islam doesn't need to march in to oppress non-Muslims any more.

100 years ago is not today. We stopped child labour in this country about 100 years ago - do other countries still whine on about it against us?

-- Anyway, the thrust of the question was whether Laila repudiated this Koran verse, and not for the first time of asking either.

Never MY question - it's two posts above if you need a reminder.

-- And as for the translation of 9:29, I used the English one. And the thrust is the same across many other Korans you can find online. What's more, the concept of jizzya is mentioned in other Muslim books too.

The rules of Islam: Non-Believers Under Muslim Law - Grendel Report

In Spain this stopped 1000 yrs ago, in Ottoman Turkey this stopped 100 years ago. Are there any Islamic States now continue the practise of "Dhimmi" classes?

This link didn't work for me. Please don't bother posting a "working" one - I can guess what you're trying to show and it isn't working.

Thanks - "Dhimmis" paid jizyah and Muslims paid "zakâh." Nobody had to pay both. I would argue the only real unfairness was that "jizyah" was sometimes higher than the "zakâh" tax that Muslims had to pay. In Western Europe, we sometimes had flat taxes and we also had taxes that exhempted the nobility. The French lost their royalty because of the unfairness of the rich not paying tax. We've even had regressive taxes under Cromwell.

Muslim states in the past had taxes - but all muslim citizens paid zakâh..

-- The tax itself was very widespread right up until Edwardian times: Jizya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And it's not paid in any states anywhere anymore is it?

I hope they deal with him appropriately if he refuses to pay his taxes.

And the whole story is that the EU is putting pressure on Libya and other Northern African nations to help stop black Africans setting sail from Libyan shores towards Europe. Ghaddafi is essentially asking for funds to pay for the facilities and manpower to do Europe's dirty work and keep illegal immigrants out.

Jizya....

So all aid given to Palestine is now to be called jizya? Your link discusses the aid payments to help aid a financial squeeze on the fledgling Palestinian Authority Govt. Tell me, we asked for IMF loans from the IMF in 1978, jizya? Greece has accepted funds to aid their credit problems recently – more jizya? And what of Ireland now – jizya yet again?

This one's close – but from your own link again - “Elements of Al-Qaeda have moved into Dora from Anbar. No security forces are to be seen there, it seems to be abandoned by both Iraqi and Coalition. In Hay Al-Mechaneek (which is in Dora across the bridge) people have been warned by these insurgents to uninstall the satellite dishes since this is "Haram" (forbidden) in Islam. In Dora where christians live in Hay Al-Mualimeen [Teachers quarter] and Hay Al-Athorieen [Assyrian quarter] is where they are telling people to convert, leave, pay "Jizya" taxation.

So we're basically talking about Al-Qaeda thugs or mafia. You do know the difference between bully boys and a state? You're tarnishing a whole religion because of a criminal element – but then what's new?

-- Afghanistan: http://www.jihadwatch.org/2008/12/west-paying-jizya-to-taliban.html

And you want to claim occupying forces have never paid local warlords anywhere else in the world? I suppose anytime something happens where muslims are concerned - but it has happened anywhere else – it's OK for jihadwatch twunts to call it jizya and hope the brain dead continue to fall for it.

The guy was muslim – the thugs are Al-Qaeda and the place is Somalia – Mogadishu. I'll quote myself - “So we're basically talking about Al-Qaeda thugs or mafia. You do know the difference between bully boys and a state? You're tarnishing a whole religion because of a criminal element – but then what's new?”

-- Mind, subsidies for Muslims still pour in from NON-MUSLIM lands in the form of various cash giveaways and exemptions: Obama: Non-muslims will be paying a tax to subsidize muslims. | Faithfreedom.org

Dhimmitude - Muslims Exempt from Health Insurance Mandate? - Urban Legends

A little bit of balance from Snopes. Essentially (not that you're really bothered – Muslims will have to, as will Amish, Scientologists etc prove that they do not burden the public fund before they can claim exemption. Not that the Tea Party or the Ann Bernhardts or RoPs of the world care.
Amish don't claim social security or any other form of public social insurance. Muslims have and do as you're fond of pointing out elsewhere. So if they claim unemployment benefit – then they cannot escape contributing. However, American's seem quite happy to allow lies and biased reporting such as the ones you're trying to pass off. Snope can be your friend – check the veracity of the stuff you post in future.

By your own previous claim jizya is some kind of reparation – you now post a contradiction that setting up a panel of muslims to stop dissaffected young muslims is some form of jizya. Yet on many other threads, you ask for evidence that muslims stand up against violence.

No matter what muslims do, it'll never be enough for the likes of you.

--
GET THAT PEACE, straight from some Muslims!

YouTube - west4all's Channel

saudikhali54
(2 months ago)

pis on jesus face mothur f****r?

anaum100 (2 months ago)

ul be ruined Inshallah...ul be burned to DEATH nobody will puke on ur rotten body
die u all a PAINFUL DEATH U low life pepl who think sick about this beautiful religon. .

ULL get to? know what azab is very soon...!

muslims are better then u in every way.. THE BOMBARS ARE FROM BLOODY FBI , CIA AND RAW JUST TO
POTRAY ISLAM AS A BAD RELIGION BECAUSE U FU***** HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO....MUSLIMS NEVER TALK CRAP ABOUT ANY RELIGION CAUSE THEY CARE FOR HUMANITY AND HAVE BASIC ETHICS.

SHAME ON U...U GOOD FOR NOTHING SICK PEOPLE

012005500 (3 months ago)

You do not know something, of Islam only know what to say to you false information in your accursed

TheDreamerfalcon (4 months ago)

f*** u bitch

[/sigh] you're bringing Youtube fighting brought over here to masquerading as debate yet again.

With regard to my question, you simply could have said “jizya” hasn't been in operation or levied by any Islamic State for over 100 years.

Wonder why you didn't.... please don't answer – I wasted a good hour looking up links that are usually unsubstantiated or contradictory or worse still – simple biased US based websites like jihadwatch. I waste no more time on this thread.

I would sk for examples from any other poster but asking you means 100s of irrelevant or plain wrong links that only serve to prove your own extreme views.

Typical messenger-shooter response. This is the class of people who reckon that merely thinking that Islam is a Religion of Peace means that it is.

For example, I can point out how the dirty kuffars are kept segregated in Mecca and I'm the extremist! It's Alice in Wonderland time isn't it!

MUHAMADEAN TOADS:
hway-2-mecca-muslims-only.jpg

(However, I have nothing against actual toads, so apologies for any misunderstandings which may arise!)

100 years ago is not today.

Indeed it isn't. You've earned a bun. Sit back and enjoy the back-history.

Never MY question

Your question wasn't the question. The question was my question which you questioned. All nice and clear.

And it's not paid in any states anywhere anymore is it?

Yes. It doesn't need to be state policy to be Muslim policy.

I hope they deal with him appropriately if he refuses to pay his taxes.

So do I. But it's the attitude isn't it.

I can guess what you're trying to show and it isn't working.

it's OK for jihadwatch twunts to call it jizya and hope the brain dead continue to fall for it.

Now there's an open mind for you.

I would argue the only real unfairness was that "jizyah" was sometimes higher than the "zakâh" tax that Muslims had to pay.

As constituted by the Koran. What's the point in having an untermensch tax levelled at the same rate as the one for the Master Race?

Ghaddafi is essentially asking for funds to pay for the facilities and manpower to do Europe's dirty work and keep illegal immigrants out.

Stopping illegal immigration is dirty? What is it about criminal behaviour which the Liberal-Left always find so endearing in their scum?

Ah, not so keen on the EU now, are you? But as it stands, the EU nations have no intention of halting Third World immigration in general. In fact, millions more are set to come in. So you can rest easy in your bed.

And Ghaddafi? It doesn't cost much to employ the already numerous border police. Maybe he's just playing to the crowd with rhetoric. But if so, then God almighty, what a despicable Islamofascist bunch!

So all aid given to Palestine is now to be called jizya?

If you disagree then maybe you can call it stupidity and craven subservience. Giving money to a nation with a terrorist government finding plenty of cash to spend on killing Jews - and indoctrinating kids with 'Mickey Mouse', Hezbollah Special Forces 2 and Mein Kampf - is a form of jizzya. Have you heard and seen the polished crocodile tear propaganda?

Tony Benn has.. and he thrives on it! But it was ruddy well different for South Africa or Rhodesia wasn't it!

So we're basically talking about Al-Qaeda thugs or mafia.

Muslim leaders all the same. You don't need a state apparatus for an orthodox Islamic regime. Just read your Koran and Hadith... you have at least skimmed them to get a handle on things haven't you?

ou're tarnishing a whole religion because of a criminal element.

Given that the religion is the product of a criminal mind, it tarnishes itself. The refusal of the know-all Left to see that is mind boggling. Yes, it's hard to understand how people can be so bestial, but it's also criminal to ignore and fight the evidence.

Snope can be your friend – check the veracity of the stuff you post in future.

I've seen Snopes before and quite enjoyed it. But as they say, there are issues with this, plus there's a distinct difference between the Amish and Muslims:

Muslims exempt from paying for Obama care - Los Angeles conservative | Examiner.com

Yet on many other threads, you ask for evidence that muslims stand up against violence.

Who else would get away with being bought off with protection money to stop behaving like verminous beasts? Can't these people just behave themselves for free?!

And when you need to bother setting up a full-scale government quango, you know you've got an infestation on your hands!

Then when we bung up CCTV and treat rioters as lightly as possible, we're accused of 'demonising' them!

you're bringing Youtube fighting brought over here to masquerading as debate yet again.

They're the ones doing the masquerading mate. Where the Searchlight needs to be shone on Fascism, etc! I thought you liberal-leftists liked that sort of thing!

With regard to my question, you simply could have said “jizya” hasn't been in operation or levied by any Islamic State for over 100 years.

I could have done, if I was in the business of deception. I'll leave that to Muhammad's teachings. (Remember taquiyya?!)

I wasted a good hour ....

Aaah, you need a hug from someone!

I waste no more time on this thread.

Don't take it so bad. You can't expect to carry it every time.

Last edited:

Infinite Chaos
You do know the difference between bully boys and a state? You're tarnishing a whole religion because of a criminal element – but then what's new?

However, American's seem quite happy to allow lies and biased reporting such as the ones you're trying to pass off.

Do you understand the difference between the author of an article you read and the tarnishing an entire nation?

Typical messenger-shooter response. This is the class of people who reckon that merely thinking that Islam is a Religion of Peace means that it is.

For example, I can point out how the dirty kuffars are kept segregated in Mecca and I'm the extremist! It's Alice in Wonderland time isn't it!

MUHAMADEAN TOADS:
hway-2-mecca-muslims-only.jpg

(However, I have nothing against actual toads, so apologies for any misunderstandings which may arise!)

Gezz. For once in your life get your freaking facts correct. The above sign is not in Mecca, it is quite a distance from Mecca (I have seen it and driven by them a few times). Mecca is for Muslims only, always has been. Hence all non-Muslims going from Jeddah and beyond Mecca are to take the road to the right instead of going through/near Mecca. Since it is illegal for a non-Muslim to be any where near Mecca, the signs are there for the safety of non-Muslims.

As for segregation.. for that to be true, you would have to have non Muslim roads and Muslim roads across the Kingdom.. you dont.... far from it. Only place in the middle east there are segregated roads en mass is in Israel.

Now what we can agree on most likely, is that it is silly for the Muslim holy places in Saudi Arabia to be Muslim only, but that is how it is and pretty much always been. It is no difference than not allowing non clergy into areas of the Vaticant or other religious institutions. You would not let a Muslim or Jew run around Christian holy sites uncontrolled.. The Saudis have just made it easier and said no non Muslims within many 10s of miles of Mecca.

So using this as some sort of attack on Saudi Arabia and Muslims as a whole is just another sad attempt by you (and people like you) to demonize them... if you are going to do it, find something that is factual correct and horrible.... like their treatment of women.

Gezz. For once in your life get your freaking facts correct.

I'm predicting a typical RoP "shoot the messenger" whine response. I'll lay money on it.

-- if you are going to do it, find something that is factual correct and horrible.... like their treatment of women.

I've said to him before that there are real issues to tackle regarding Islam - but that doesn't suit his agenda.

Mecca is for Muslims only, always has been. Hence all non-Muslims going from Jeddah and beyond Mecca are to take the road to the right instead of going through/near Mecca. Since it is illegal for a non-Muslim to be any where near Mecca, the signs are there for the safety of non-Muslims.

Your correction proves my point further. But I did search for a Mecca picture and found plenty of pictures of that sign.

....find something that is factual correct and horrible.... like their treatment of women.

Researched, compiled, uploaded, enjoyed by audience.....

PROPHET MUHAMMAD SAYS KILL YOUR DAUGHTERS

VIDEO BLURB:

Muhammad's hate and murderous chauvanism: Chowk: Personal: Muhammads - Dead Hand - Behind Muslim Honor Killings
Islam is so corrosive and volatile to the human condition that it even corrupts its own Muslims, advocating bestial behaviour on the direct orders of God.

Honour Killing is one depraved symptom of the Sharia system, a system which 40% of 'British' Muslims want introduced here to a small or larger degree. Muhammad himself decreed that Muslim women daring to have virtually kind of relationship with a non-Muslim man should be killed. Rape victims should also be punished if non-believers raped them. Such still happens in the sick Muslim world today.

Muhammad was a sadistic paedophile-rapist, but that doesn't stop millions of Muslim blockheads around the world wanting to be just like their 'perfect man'. Tragically, so many succeed. With brutality like that, no wonder over 1/3 of Muslims want to see 'aspostasy' rewarded with death: 40% of young UK Muslims want sharia law

It is no difference than not allowing non clergy into areas of the Vaticant (sic) or other religious institutions.

There is a world of difference. Show me where it says to 'keep the dirty Muslims out' in the Bible and I'll show you where it says keep the kuffar below decks in the Koran.

Good job Muslims didn't run the Titanic, else it may have been everyone kept below decks, not just the steerage class!

You would not let a Muslim or Jew run around Christian holy sites uncontrolled..

We let Muslims and Jews roam free around places like St. Paul's all the time. And religious leaders are always grovelling to the Muslims, especially since the Pope was burned in effigy and threatened with death for calling Islam a religion of violence! Way to prove his point, dimheads!

I'll lay money on it.

You do that.. and lose it. Anyway, I thought you'd toddled off.

I've said to him before that there are real issues to tackle regarding Islam - but that doesn't suit his agenda.

Yeah, the truth gets in the way of my conversion. As if all I've ever said aren't real problems with Islam!

Still, nice of you to admit that it is indeed a problem child! (One after a good spanking according to many!)

Bomb Mecca in retailiation if they nuke us, says high-ranking politician!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom