• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mueller's team seized 'voluminous and complex' evidence from Roger Stone

It is answering the question. Hiding behind a Manafort conviction is dodging the issue that really matters- whether the president conspired with Russia.

According to Donald Trump, he had nothing to do with Trump tower in Moscow, and yet, according to him, he did. Is Donald Trump a quantum physicist? No, he is just a liar. LOL.

What's pathetic is you calling the preeminent law enforcement agency of the country executing warrants that were properly issued by a duly empaneled court "a huge black eye" while you minimize, defend, deny, and lie about the **** storm swirling around the WH, the president, his campaign, and just about all of his associates. Nice priorities.
Lie that is a very strong word Mateo. Frankly I'm disappointed in you calling names. What do you think I lied about?

The FBI agents are taking their orders from their boss in this case that would be Mueller. The Agents are at blame the leadership is the problem. So your comment is misplaced. I suspect you are to young to remember Edgar Hoover. He was the perfect example of bad leadership. So while leadership may abuse their position and power the rank and file agent really isn't at fault. The rank and file agents didn't have say on how this raid was to be conducted that decision was Mueller's to make.

Lie that is a very strong word Mateo. Frankly I'm disappointed in you calling names. What do you think I lied about?

The FBI agents are taking their orders from their boss in this case that would be Mueller. The Agents are at blame the leadership is the problem. So your comment is misplaced. I suspect you are to young to remember Edgar Hoover. He was the perfect example of bad leadership. So while leadership may abuse their position and power the rank and file agent really isn't at fault. The rank and file agents didn't have say on how this raid was to be conducted that decision was Mueller's to make.

Mueller is not the FBI director. Heck he isn't even an agent anymore. He's retired.

A name is a noun. I used a series of verbs to describe what I consider to be your posting style recently. Believe me: I understand your point about abuse of power and excessive force by law enforcement. It has been belabored and beaten to death in this thread. We will just have to disagree that that isn't the point. The subject of the OP was the property that was seized from Stone's house and has scarcely been address at all in 56 pages.

What law (or even a rule) did they break?

When the feds bust into your house one day and run you in wearing your skivvies, you'll know the answer to that question.

You forget this guy openly spoke of civil war.

The phony outrage for the tactics used is just to distract from the crimes of stone and the entire trump administration...

They were watching him for at least a year. So was he leading a civil war or not? Simple yes or no will do.

When the feds bust into your house one day and run you in wearing your skivvies, you'll know the answer to that question.

Sounds like you’re speaking from personal experience.

How I feel about it, is not a law being broke. I'm not too happy about being pulled over, but that is not relevant to the courts. The courts only care about law, rights, and procedure.

So again were rules broken, were laws broken?

How I feel about it, is not a law being broke. I'm not too happy about being pulled over, but that is not relevant to the courts. The courts only care about law, rights, and procedure.

Where were you when the phony Steele dossier was used to obtain FISA warrants? Since when do the laws suddenly matter to you? Maybe when it's convenient for you?

Where were you when the phony Steele dossier was used to obtain FISA warrants? Since when do the laws suddenly matter to you? Maybe when it's convenient for you?

WHat law was broken? And do you have evidence or just talking points?

Demonstrate the probably cause for me, because I see the 4th Amendment protection being violated.

Why in the hell would he keep all that knowing that his arrest was imminent?

All of Trump's associates seem to do really stupid things. Over and over. As an idiot (or moron, take your pick according to top WH officials), those are the "very best people" Trump can find.

Christ, imagine looking at Trump and thinking "What a smart guy! He only uses the best words!" SMH.

Demonstrate the probably cause for me, because I see the 4th Amendment protection being violated.

I wonder why Stone is not screaming that at the top of his lungs? But hey if that is your opinion maybe you should hire an attorney and do something?

I wonder why Stone is not screaming that at the top of his lungs? But hey if that is your opinion maybe you should hire an attorney and do something?

He says it's political, he doesn't believe anything will happen.

Back
Top Bottom