• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MTG Promises Whistleblower Will Take Down Pres Biden

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
The only interesting part about MTG's CT is learning who this probable fabricated whistleblower is.

marjorie-taylor-greene.jpg

th

How exciting!! Rep Comer is suggesting that the WH is behind the disappearance. Hope that there wasn't any bone saw sighting. :rolleyes: Appears that we may be entering Spy v Spy territory. :cool:

I suggest that somebody check MTG's bedroom closet for missing person(s). :LOL:

Wonder if T Carlson is the 'creditable' whistleblower???? o_O

“Well, unfortunately, we can’t track down the informant,” Mr. Comer said on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures With Maria Bartiromo.” “We’re hopeful that the informant is still there. The whistleblower knows the informant. The whistleblower is very credible.”

Mr. Comer suggested that the White House was behind the informant’s unknown whereabouts, but he declined to elaborate and did not produce evidence. He said he is withholding that information “for a later time” and that the informant is in the “spy business” who does not “make a habit of being seen a lot.”

The lack of an informant is just proof that there's an informant!

Margarine says lots, it must be Wednesday.

And Tara Reade the pretend witness to Biden sexual assault just defected to Russia.

Freaking RUSSIA....the country full of thugs, racists and malcontents. Its a giant shitshow of a county!

Yeah, I've been there, wish I saw more, but it is a country full of F'sticks.

And Tara Reade the pretend witness to Biden sexual assault just defected to Russia.

Freaking RUSSIA....the country full of thugs, racists and malcontents. Its a giant shitshow of a county!

Yeah, I've been there, wish I saw more, but it is a country full of F'sticks.
Ms Reade may have found a home after her own wet dreams.

Finally they will have to admit JFK is alive.

Back
Top Bottom