• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [5:15 am CDT] - in 15 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MTG feels harassed when asked about her texts about "Marshall" law...

Can you remember every text you have ever sent? I know I can't and I doubt he can either.
i could certainly remember a text about "marshall" law leading up to/after an attempted insurrection.

but good job covering for this POLITICIAN.

Last edited:
Would you use that kind of language to describe your mother?

What makes you think it's appropriate to refer to any woman in that manner?

We all saw your concern when MTG was screeching abuse through AOC's mail slot.

LOL. Spare us your laughable hypocrisy. I hope MTG gets hounded into a full-on nervous breakdown.

C’mon, lurch!

see #9

#9, #9, #9, I think that’s John Lennon…….in case you’re too young.
I swear those guys wrote most of their songs high on Peyote.. "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds", "Norwegian Wood", "Yellow Submarine"? Maybe I should try acid - I might write a song that'll go platinum!

MTG might not get to run again. Not looking good for Ms. Ed :)

Last edited:
I swear those guys wrote most of their songs high on Peyote.. "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds", "Norwegian Wood", "Yellow Submarine"? Maybe I should try acid - I might write a song that'll go platinum!

MTG might not get to run again. Not looking good for Ms. Ed :)
Norwegian Wood is brilliant.

We all saw your concern when MTG was screeching abuse through AOC's mail slot.

LOL. Spare us your laughable hypocrisy. I hope MTG gets hounded into a full-on nervous breakdown.
The hypocrisy isn't on my part. I'm not the one who preaches political correctness.

That is insulting to any decent idiot. She doesn't rank as an imbecile, even on a good day.

Sarah Palin looks like Elanor Roosevelt, Madeline Albright, or Simone de Beauvoir by comparison to this moron.
I humbly stand corrected

Back
Top Bottom