• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MTG feels harassed when asked about her texts about "Marshall" law...

Why should she check something she isn't investigating? That's their job not hers.
Personal responsibility? Anyway they have her texts which have been read back to her and she still lies and says she can’t remember. It’s not like a conversation that you might not be able to recall every detail of. It’s a text, in your phone. There’s no issue of recollection.

Anyway, here’s a a third opportunity for you to stop defending a proven liar. Are you capable of doing so, or is your commitment to a lying politician more important than the truth?

Why should she check something she isn't investigating? That's their job not hers.
When she made the comment about Jewish Space Lasers starting forest fires, did you believe her? She has a long history of making false statements and promoting lies and misinformation.

I would recommend you stop defending her. It's not helping her or your cause.

Aw, the poor traitor and seditionist Greene feels harassed.
Can't say I have any sympathy for her.

You're wondering and I am hoping. They all need to be defeated at the ballot box bigly. Until we do that, we're stuck with the morons and the country goes nowhere.
Bigs wins for them in the midterms will be a bad sign.
Here in PA the ads couldn't be more different. One dem ad had me checking the calendar to see if I was in a year of the distant past with talk of values and decency, whereas the GQP ads have the candidates firing guns and standing in front of groups of bikers, and of course, how they get their orders from Trump. :rolleyes:

Bigs wins for them in the midterms will be a bad sign.
The Republican base rewards massive lying by Republican politicians. And it's not gonna change anytime soon.

The Republican base rewards massive lying by Republican politicians. And it's not gonna change anytime soon.
We're seeing the stomach-turning ads here for Dr. Oz. A catchphrase spewing narcissist that now has the added endorsement of the chief narcissist himself and he is certainly saying all the "right" things. Another bullshitter.

We're seeing the stomach-turning ads here for Dr. Oz. A catchphrase spewing narcissist that now has the added endorsement of the chief narcissist himself and he is certainly saying all the "right" things. Another bullshitter.
Down here in the South we're seeing Republican candidates use trump as a hero in their commercials.

Down here in the South we're seeing Republican candidates use trump as a hero in their commercials.
As I said before, there are Trump candidates here in central PA that show them firing handguns and rifles in the ads. You can now add Dr. Oz to that group. One of his latest ads has him straining to hold up a shotgun for the camera, and even firing it and mentioning Trump, of course.
What does this tell me as a democrat and multiple gun owner myself? Keep even more vigilant!

As I said before, there are Trump candidates here in central PA that show them firing handguns and rifles in the ads. You can now add Dr. Oz to that group. One of his latest ads has him straining to hold up a shotgun for the camera, and even firing it and mentioning Trump, of course.
What does this tell me as a democrat and multiple gun owner myself? Keep even more vigilant!
Love Trump. Fire a Gun. Talk about Groomers. Promise to keep the Mexicans out.

That's really all you need. The abortion thing is just gravy.

Back
Top Bottom