• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MSNBC's Joy Reid: World paying attention to Ukraine because it's a 'White ... Christian nation'

Let's watch Joy Reid set a new world record in the race for the lowest IQ over a white country attacking another white country.

I wasn't aware anyone took Joy Reid seriously.

Perfect example. Thermobaric bombs create a vacuum which suffocates anyone in range. It is abhorrent to use such weapons on Europeans, but reasonable and acceptable to use them on Afghans. Likewise American (and British) bombs have been raining down on the people of Yemen for eight years, to virtually no mention except from childrens' charities pleading for cash to provide food and water for the bombed orphans.
What I heard was the US used the thermobaric bomb on the Afghan fighters holed up deep in the mountain caves. We didn't use them on civilians.

What I heard was the US used the thermobaric bomb on the Afghan fighters holed up deep in the mountain caves. We didn't use them on civilians.
Tora Bora mostly.

So basically she’s sayin if Putin invaded Haiti the world / USA would not give a ****?
If Putin invaded Haiti it would actually get better

It’s like the old family guy gag

If Putin invaded Haiti it would actually get better

It’s like the old family guy gag

Haiti isn't close enough. The Russian navy can't make it to Haiti.

Maybe she should stop calling America racist and realize much of the nations in Europe aren't in love with black people. A simple fact like it or not.

Right. Likewise, if we cover stuff like genocide in Darfur or Rwanda or Burundi or South Sudan or imply that crime is rampant in various major metropolitan neighborhoods we're equally racist because we're paying too much attention to blacks.

Face it, American, we're all just racist and irredeemable...except for Joy...and Al and that one guy they have on all the time with the weird hair.

Its the way it is covered. For instance, you fellows only bring it up to to bash black people, so yeah, its racist.

Last edited:
Maybe she should stop calling America racist and realize much of the nations in Europe aren't in love with black people. A simple fact like it or not.

They aren't racist, they just "aren't in love with black people."

ok.

Thanks for your informative and thoughtful comments.

I learned a lot.

It seems, however, that President Z. now promises not to join NATO.
Zelenskyy has always been ready for negotiation about this. Only Putin was stupid about it.
Zelenskyy is a native Russian speaker. It was his first language. His grandfather fought as a Russian - officer, I think - against Hitler in WWII (his uncles died in concentration camps).

FYI other info - Putin has wanted to unite all Russian speakers, and the problem is how Russian and Ukrainian developed and their current situation.

I'm hazy on this, but - Proto-Slav became a bunch of different languages, starting from a location around Western Ukraine/Kyiv. Muscovian Russian was one of them, and so was Ukrainian. In the USSR days, Moscow treated Ukrainian as a dialect of Russian. As Russian is a power language (like English, Chinese, and Spanish), it is the 2nd language of about 40% of Russians.

But Ukrainians have always been different, as they have mostly been bilingual and have always recognized Ukrainian as a language, just not a power language. There have been political issues in Ukraine because about a third of Ukrainians speak Russian, and they have to deal with language politically - national language, etc.

Zelenskyy has always been ready for negotiation about this. Only Putin was stupid about it.
Zelenskyy is a native Russian speaker. It was his first language. His grandfather fought as a Russian - officer, I think - against Hitler in WWII (his uncles died in concentration camps).

FYI other info - Putin has wanted to unite all Russian speakers, and the problem is how Russian and Ukrainian developed and their current situation.

I'm hazy on this, but - Proto-Slav became a bunch of different languages, starting from a location around Western Ukraine/Kyiv. Muscovian Russian was one of them, and so was Ukrainian. In the USSR days, Moscow treated Ukrainian as a dialect of Russian. As Russian is a power language (like English, Chinese, and Spanish), it is the 2nd language of about 40% of Russians.

But Ukrainians have always been different, as they have mostly been bilingual and have always recognized Ukrainian as a language, just not a power language. There have been political issues in Ukraine because about a third of Ukrainians speak Russian, and they have to deal with language politically - national language, etc.

Most Ukrainians are bilingual and to some extent practice diglossia (a system in which two languages are used under different conditions within a community, often by the same speakers).

There is also surzyk, a regional phenomenon, which is a pidgin blend of Ukrainian and Russian.

Back
Top Bottom