• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MSNBC and Tucker

Cable News Ratings, Tuesday January 11: Tucker Carlson Dominates, Quadruples Chris Hayes in the Demo​

Jan 12th, 2022

Fox News’ top-rated host Tucker Carlson scored big in the ratings on Tuesday night.

The host of Tucker Carlson Tonight at 8 p.m. not only crushed his time slot rivals in the key 25-54 age demographic and in overall viewers, but also way outpaced his network rival for the number one show on cable: The Five.

Tucker beat out Anderson Cooper’s 817,000 total average viewers and Chris Hayes’ 1.43 million total average viewers at 8 p.m. with a whopping 3.52 million total average viewers.

In the demo, Tucker’s 625,000 viewers far outpaced Coopers’ 196,000 demo viewers and quadrupled Hayes’ 156,000.

Tucker crushes Hayes any day of the week! (y)
;)

People slow down and watch car crashes, too.

Flimsly excuses mean nothing.
The guy you hate has the highest ratings
so the left will try anything to slime him.
How many times has the left tried to cancel his show? And the result was one failure after another. 😃
Wow, talk about not addressing the point. 1) I never said I hated Tucker.... I actually don't hate people, I hate what they have become. 2) my only comment was to state that the viewership is not indicative of the quality of the show. You wish to comment the later, please do so. If you wish to take me to task on another post I may have made about him (which I don't concern myself too much with Tucker, I just don't like conspiracy theory prompters that operate with a disregard to facts), please quote the post that you are responding to.

You don't, however, get to put words in my mouth and then argue against your strawman.

MSNBC, CNN lie for years about Russian collusion and people cry about FOX news spreading propaganda? A true sickness.
Madcow lied most every show babbling about the Russian crap. Keep crying about FOX!
FOX news #1 cable news outlet for years!
And that drives the left looney.
They didn’t lie about Russian collusion. They reported on the investigation into allegations of cooperation between Trump and Russia, much as FOX did, an investigation that was done by a republican appointed by a republican, and which concluded that Trump had obstructed justice several times.

MSNBC, CNN lie for years about Russian collusion and people cry about FOX news spreading propaganda? A true sickness.
Madcow lied most every show babbling about the Russian crap. Keep crying about FOX!
FOX news #1 cable news outlet for years!
So your cheer leading for talking heads as you can't think for yourself? And your proud of that? 🙄

I normally don't watch TV at all in the evening, but I was doing some work in the kitchen and needed some noise to keep me company, so i turned it on. I first tried MSNBC with Chris Hayes as the host. He was doing solid and SERIOUS reporting on Ukraine and interviewed a couple of experts in the area. Then I switched to Tucker, and I couldn't last more than ten seconds. My god, he was WHINING, as usual, this time about an interview that Lindsey Graham gave while visiting Ukraine in 2017. I mean, my god, what could that possible mean today? Just how stupid do you have to be to actually watch an entire program of whining and lies from this effing idiot? Unbelievable!

There's a reason people refer to Tucker as a male Karen.

Cable News Ratings, Tuesday January 11: Tucker Carlson Dominates, Quadruples Chris Hayes in the Demo​

Jan 12th, 2022

Fox News’ top-rated host Tucker Carlson scored big in the ratings on Tuesday night.

The host of Tucker Carlson Tonight at 8 p.m. not only crushed his time slot rivals in the key 25-54 age demographic and in overall viewers, but also way outpaced his network rival for the number one show on cable: The Five.

Tucker beat out Anderson Cooper’s 817,000 total average viewers and Chris Hayes’ 1.43 million total average viewers at 8 p.m. with a whopping 3.52 million total average viewers.

In the demo, Tucker’s 625,000 viewers far outpaced Coopers’ 196,000 demo viewers and quadrupled Hayes’ 156,000.

;)

MSNBC competes with CNN, PBS, BBC, and numerous other news sources liberals and leftists watch. Fox News has to compete with... what? OAN and NewsMax? lmao.

No. It does not. Truth is, it drives ( and keeps) too much of the right looney. We lefties help those ratings a bit by tuning in just long enough to see what flavor of kool-aid is being served up for the easily indoctrinated on any given evening. That old "keep your friends close, but your enemies closer" adage. Ironically, I receive FOX NEWS on channel 106.

Jan 12th, 2022

;)
See the thread on leaded gasoline!

Back
Top Bottom