• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MSNBC “Elon is trying to control how people think. That is our job”

Your team has been exposed for what they are, which triggered your whattaboutism smokescreen instead of addressing the OP.

Enjoy your tantrum.
I have consistently admitted what they are post after post, thread after thread. Now you might be throwing a tantrum over my comments regarding Fox News or Fat Donnie or Vlad the Butcher. If so, you can wear that with pride.

Speaking of CNN, Ret General Kevin Ryan just covered himself in shit there. Ryan claims that Putin will sue for peace intending to keep the territory he has taken if he can take the Donbas. Ryan further claims that Zelenskyy will have to take that deal to end the war. By the way, towing Putin's line, Ryan refuses to call this a war (dead giveaway General....no telling where you will find another Putinite these days).

Then Ryan himself screws his own hootch when he says Putin will then be able to retool his military. Tell me General what do you suggest Zelenskyy thinks Putin would do with a retooled military?

IMO, Zelenskyy will not take that deal unless the west no longer provided him weapons. That is a more distinct possibility than Zelenskyy of his own accord throwing in the towel at the point Ryan is suggesting.

Yep, just more proof on the media trying to control what viewers think by manipulation and censorship. We seen that with the NYT and others admitting they lied about Hunter's laptop.
It take a willing audience to be thought controlled. That is why propagandists spend so much time concentrating on using algorithms to sort for "pliability". So I do not accept the notion that media is engaging in outright thought control anymore than I buy KellyAnn Conway's "alternative facts" easily one of the dumbest things ever said in front of a camera.

Fox openly and without shame campaigned for Trump...

But now Dems have to feel bad and apologize for MSNBC?

The right has a huge set of balls, I'll say that... They're great at pointing at the other guy, even when they are worse..

It take a willing audience to be thought controlled. That is why propagandists spend so much time concentrating on using algorithms to sort for "pliability". So I do not accept the notion that media is engaging in outright thought control anymore than I buy KellyAnn Conway's "alternative facts" easily one of the dumbest things ever said in front of a camera.

When the media controls the flow of information, they can influence a population. They have already shown and admitted they do so.

When the media controls the flow of information, they can influence a population. They have already shown and admitted they do so.
If that population is pliable...like Russia's. The US population or a good portion of it is not that pliable. There is a certain component of the US population that has too much money and too much time on their hands easily falling prey to a victimization narrative..."poor pitiful us". Many of them are quite pliable.

I've discovered through past interaction that discussion with you is a waste of time. I may, in the future, use your posts to illustrate the dishonesty or stupidity of the left, as I did above. Have a great weekend.
Put that one on ignore lo g ago and have never looked back.

Fox openly and without shame campaigned for Trump...

But now Dems have to feel bad and apologize for MSNBC?

The right has a huge set of balls, I'll say that... They're great at pointing at the other guy, even when they are worse..

^^This is the double standard we hear so much about. The Democrats claim, "We're NOT like them!"

Then, when it's shown they are actually worse, their sycophants show up and make excuses for their manipulative behavior.

You might not like conservatives or their political beliefs, but you can't trust the word of a Democrat. They've proven this themselves.

^^This is the double standard we hear so much about. The Democrats claim, "We're NOT like them!"

Then, when it's shown they are actually worse, their sycophants show up and make excuses for their manipulative behavior.

You might not like conservatives or their political beliefs, but you can't trust the word of a Democrat. They've proven this themselves.

^ This is what projection looks like.

You obviously have not watched enough of those two. There are bucket loads of open mouth and insert foot at "Morning Joe" mostly by Joe and Mika. Joe is imprecise and undisciplined and meanders between his cornpone "I am just a poor country lawyer" act and reveling in the good ole' days with ........Newt Gingrich. Gimme a break Joe.

While throwing around her daddy's name liberally Mika appears to have learned nothing at his feet. Oddly enough MSNBC has given them another hour of airtime to fill.....a mistake I believe MSNBC will grow too regret if they don't already. They now run from 6-10AM daily.

Then at 4-6PM you have Nicole Wallace boundlessly unrepentant about her good ole' days with card carrying IDIOT.......Bush 43. Her show was also expanded from 1 hour to 2. That is a little easier for the Network to take than 4 frigging hours of Joe and Mika. Remembering that Mika is appended to Joe you have to wonder what MSNBC is shooting for, a left leaning network and modest offset to the utterly off the cliff edge Fox News or a repentance tour for wayward Republicans. They have slated 6 of the most important hours of the day for the repentant Republicans tour. Then they have Andrea Mitchell at noon, doing her best imitation of an over the hill Democrat. The ever bombastic Lawrence O'Donnell from 10-11PM. Chris Hayes from 8-9PM is now one of their best not because he has upped his game as much as the rest of the lineup is a bit of a mess.

MSNBC is still reeling from having lost the guy swimming the anchor leg for them, Brian Williams probably the best there ever was amongst the 24/7's at that time slot. They were struggling just to move people around to accommodate that role. Stephanie Rule who breaks into tears at the drop of the hat has the 11-12pm slot now. Then Maddow decides she does not like the idea of holding down an hour long slot 5 days a week goes off ostensibly to work on "projects". She has just come back to her show but claims she will trim back from 5 shows a week to 1. The parent network needs to do some ASAP. Hope they realize it for their own good.

Beyond those mentioned by name above, the rest of the day's hosts are basically fill-ins. They have likely found one real gem in Ali Vehshi who has done yeoman work from Ukraine while filing in for Maddow as well.

I have said it before and will say it again now, 24/7 news was a horrible idea that never ever was 24/7 news programing anyway. The world produces about two hours of actual news each day worthy of TV airtime that can be accommodated by the limitations of a video media. That two hours is repeated 4-6 times per day followed by sometimes interesting, mostly outrageous opinion offered by celebrities that really should not be offering an opinion on anything past whether a doberman's ears should be cropped or not....that goes for all of them on all 3 of the big 24/7's. I will not be offering that some statue should be erected to Ted Turner iff and when he beats me to the grave.

Iraq2 made CNN though we had to endure endless hours of reporters standing on the rooftops of their hotels with literally nothing to report. In truth, 24/7 news does not need an election or a riot or a protest to make their bones.They need wars. Without them they are totally useless and they barely serve a purpose when there is a war to cover.
This is spot on. You left out Ari Melber, I can take him for a while.

PS, Morning Joe was 2 hours with the first hour repeated for the third. I don’t see the rerun of the first hour now, but cannot take four hours of that mess.

Ne
LOL, right wingers are so off the deep end they really do think journalists are in some sort of evil cabal who really does see themselves as responsible for thought control.
Never forget that when a TRC accuses it’s a confession.

Back
Top Bottom