• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mr Small Pillow Man now says he has evidence (again) of a stolen election (again)

I saw your comment, and dismissed it!
You dismissed it YET in comment #22 you admitted to needing more sheets and towels from the Pillow Guy. I mean, one can't make this kind of stuff up, sometimes it just writes itself :ROFLMAO:

Well, I can always use more sheets and towels...
Why don't you gather up all your extra cash and burn it. Same as what you are willing to do to support these con men.

I guaranteed he has evidence.
So you, in all your infinite wisdom, actually believe Mike Pillow has evidence of voter fraud viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law, yet refuses to present it. That's an extremely stupid contention.

Maybe it is time to look at it?
Brilliant point. It’s been two years… how come you’ve yet to go look at any of it?

Trump lost the popular vote in 2016.. He was so pissed off and was sure of election fraud he appointed a committee... They found nothing, and shut down in what? A year...

Trump, and Pillow guy collected 10s of millions this time... Again, they found nothing. Trump pocketed most of those 'donations'... Lol.. . These rubes just don't learn.. They just keep emptying their pockets... Lol.. Can't fix stupid..

I see Green is back on Twitter... And of course, she is............................................. begging for money... Lol... $700,000 to be exact...

Man... The whole Republican base will be broke... Lol

You dismissed it YET in comment #22 you admitted to needing more sheets and towels from the Pillow Guy. I mean, one can't make this kind of stuff up, sometimes it just writes itself :ROFLMAO:
I made my comment and then went back and read, so don't flatter yourself!

First , what makes you think I am short on cash?
Second, I don't like Micro anything that I am aware of.
Third, I have a California King.
Fourth :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
:LOL:

Fifth...

idugdahzccomgxvhgsxy.jpg

Good thing you're not short on cash.

Drama is good, but please no snowflake design or any other design, just plain white!
Well I had a certain person in mind when I asked about making them in Drama Queen, if you get my drift.

Maybe it is time to look at it?
He only presents garbage. Garbage in - garbage out. How many times will he cry wolf and the MAGAs come running???? :rolleyes:

Funny thing about his evidence- if it was worth half a bucket of warm spit some MAGA lawyer would be in front of a judge long ago. NO lawyer will stand up and claim to have proof of fraud, tampering, Chinese thermostats, Chavez voting machines.... ✌️

Back
Top Bottom