• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Move on': White House urges Mike Johnson to end impeachment investigation into Joe Biden

How long will the charade go on? Benghazi lasted years and cost the American taxpayers millions. Like Biden's impeachment inquiry, all Benghazi was was an effort to "blow smoke" and make it look like there was something to the false accusations of the Democratic presidential candidate's guilt. Some Republicans themselves, some publicly have urged the witch hunt to stop.

Will the pressure to stop the impeachment do any good?
What else do you expect the White House council to say? "Yes, by all means continue".

'Move on': White House urges Mike Johnson to end impeachment investigation into Joe Biden​

Well, of course the WH would like the House to "move on". But the House doesn't take orders from the WH, do they?
Exactly which “crimes” are the House repulsicans charging the president with?
Treason? Nope
Bribery? Nope
Other “high crimes a misdemeanors”?-which ones? And where’s a shred of proof to support the accusations?

Total waste of time

Is Trump himself actually spending time picking the songs though?
I assumed it was staff or something.
Who cares who chose to steal music they aren't entitled to use! Everyone in his orbit is as crooked as he is! For chrissake!!! NO HONOR among thieving lying criminals!

You would think Biden would be eager to clear his name.
His name is clear .... 5 years of investigation and 'nada' has been found. What we all have learned, in part thanks to Republicans, is that Joe Biden is one of the cleanest politicians in Washington.

That said, I must remark on your most excellent suggestion. There is actually one man you would think would be highly motivated to clear his name, given that it is an election year... and there are actual indictments and charges and plethora of damning evidence against him, you would think he would wish to be vindicated. Then again, you, I, Trump and the rest America knows Trump is guilty most of the 88 counts he is facing, which is why he keeps pushing off his judgement day, because it will not go well for him.

The irony or your post is amazing. Do you really not remember that during the Mueller probe Trump was out every day, screaming "witch hunt"?

"Thee and not for me" indeed.

Your whatabout fallacy is noted and dismissed.

We're a republic, not a democracy.

Who said we weren't, but you might want to pass that onto your dear leader who warns about Trump and MAGA trying to usurp democracy.

One other thing, next time, save your straw for the barnyard animals.

What else do you expect the White House council to say? "Yes, by all means continue".
I expect not only the WH council and all democrats to go on attack against this obvious maga cult rail-roading.

The GOP House is a clown show.

There doesn't seem to be much order in the MAGAnut hijacked House....
Then again, it seems more and more Republicants are starting to want Lyin' Comb Over and Poser Gym to move on and attempt to address the problems facing the Republic... ✌️
It doesn't matter. The House will do what the House wants.

Exactly which “crimes” are the House repulsicans charging the president with?
Treason? Nope
Bribery? Nope
Other “high crimes a misdemeanors”?-which ones? And where’s a shred of proof to support the accusations?

Total waste of time
I don't care, but my point stands. The House doesn't take orders from the WH.

Makes me worry for the country that some don't understand the above while supporting this damn fool.

OIP.gwNwMe-rVRteElBSy_JgAwHaEK

Of course they don’t
But you failed to answer my question: what exactly is the President to be charged with and what evidence is there to support those accusations?
Or is this just more bad political theater….

Makes me worry for the country that some don't understand the above while supporting this damn fool.

OIP.gwNwMe-rVRteElBSy_JgAwHaEK
A much better alternative than the fool you said you wouldn’t support before you said you would support, eh?

Who said we weren't, but you might want to pass that onto your dear leader who warns about Trump and MAGA trying to usurp democracy.

The founders never intended for us to be a direct democracy so your point is moot.

One other thing, next time, save your straw for the barnyard animals.

How long will the charade go on? Benghazi lasted years and cost the American taxpayers millions. Like Biden's impeachment inquiry, all Benghazi was was an effort to "blow smoke" and make it look like there was something to the false accusations of the Democratic presidential candidate's guilt. Some Republicans themselves, some publicly have urged the witch hunt to stop.

Will the pressure to stop the impeachment do any good?
I thought they were impeaching hunter biden.

The founders never intended for us to be a direct democracy so your point is moot.
Take it up with your dear leader and be sure to tell him his point is moot.

06transition-briefing-biden-speech-videoSixteenByNine3000-v2.jpg

'Move on': White House urges Mike Johnson to end impeachment investigation into Joe Biden​

Well, of course the WH would like the House to "move on". But the House doesn't take orders from the WH, do they?
Please don't stop..we all enjoy laughing

Awwww. How precious. Look who found a new word!

Bidetnytes. works better for you then? Something some can actually wrap their ass around? :ROFLMAO:

1710632964108.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom