• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Most Republicans still want Kavanaugh if the charges are true

The Democrats actually do stand for things.... Most of things you probably take for granted, from the 40 hour work week to social security are Democratic ideas...

https://democrats.org/about/our-history/
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/op-e...s-than-the-gop-and-should-keep-their-chins-up
https://chaffeecountydemocrats.org/links/democratic-accomplish-historical/

Other than tax cuts and military spending, the Republicans have not had an original policy idea in over 100 years.

Unlike Obamanites, republicans are not trying to change hundreds of years old traditions and laws governing God Bless America. Republicans do not want America transformed into some sort of one world slave nation to atheistic communistic idealism. Democrats pound their chests over the creation of the social security debacle which has seen the promises of retirement incomes for people who paid into the plan all their lives now being broken due to looming insolvency.

I just can't imagine that those Democrats and Independents would be capable of providing a cogent explanation for why they believe a sexual assaulter should be able to determine the outcome of the land's most important legal cases. There is simply no way they understand the importance of a Supreme Court Justice's role, or the role of the Supreme Court at all.

Or that they really are answering from the viewpoint that he really did do it.

In the past couple years I've come to the conclusion that a majority of Republicans are simply bad people.

That's rich.... :lamo

Brought to you by the people who support(ed):

Ted Kennedy

Bill Clinton

Keith Ellison

Anthony Wiener

Strom Thurmond

John Edwards

Eric Massa

David Wu

Al Franken

Liberals are just as disgusting while always claiming the high road.

Liberals are full of ****.

Merely paying for sex does not make you a bad person.
It makes you a single sailor on liberty with only four or five days before you put to sea again for a month or more.
Sometimes much more.
Get your facts straight.

Nor does the ladies selling it make them bad people either.
They are just doing what they have to do under the circumstances.
Every place in the world is different.
The Puritans only landed here in the US after getting kicked out of other places....for good reason.

Don't judge.

I DO, however, agree with you about everything else you said.

What can a “sailor” expect for $ 130k and $ 150k, respectively; and when was Trump’s yacht setting sail? :2wave:

According to this poll, 54% of Republicans (who are proud believers in "family values"??) want SCOTUS if he did what Dr Ford is describing? Is this really true?

Dr. Ford cited five people who could verify the real world accuracy of her story.

All five testified under oath and penalty of felony that what she described did not actually happen.

That's pretty much the end of her story in the real world.

no big shock there. look at their unshakable support for Trump. he's even on tape admitting to sexually assaulting women.

Is it an assault when the woman wants it to happen?

Is there a rape on every honeymoon?

In the past couple years I've come to the conclusion that a majority of Republicans are simply bad people.

What are the beliefs held by you and beliefs held by others that leads you to your conclusion? A "conclusion" usually indicates that there was previously some kind of a deduction.

What does "bad" mean in this post and why do you think that a majority of Republicans are bad people? Have you spoken with a majority of them?

They are not bad people.

Frat mentality? Yes
Uncultured? Yes
Nationalistic? Yes
Exposed to different cultures/beliefs? No

But i wouldnt call them bad people.

Do you know any of "them"?

A majority of your kind would be okay with a female being raped at that party. I'd say I'm more fun than them.

Can you list the names of the people that witnessed the party described by Dr. Ford?

How many Republican with their family values voted in a man who admittedly sexually abused dozens of women and cheated on his wives and paid for sex? If someone can support what Trump has done they clearly have no problem with sexual assault, or adultery and in fact reward it.

Trump, Clinton, Kennedy, Eisenhower...

Seems that a common thread running through our most successful administrations is marital infidelity.

If that's the needed component, then bring it on.

The reward you speak of seems to accrue to the general population.

If I had to guess it is likely people that don't believe that something one did as a teenager should stick permanently with that person, and are not thinking about the fact that it would mean he committed perjury.

If her account was proven to be true, the fact that he committed perjury is what would disqualify him for me. If after she came out and he admitted to it and said that he had made a mistake when he was young and that it doesn't represent the person he is today and that he is genuinely sorry, then I wouldn't have took issue with it as that is not currently relevant to the person he is today and the position he is taking on.

You summed up my feeling on the subject well. What was done by two 17yos as described shouldn't change the fact of the man he is today. The potential perjury charge is a problem though. However that asumes he even remembers it.

If Kavanaugh did what Ford said, this Republican does not want him on the court.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

A majority of your kind would be okay with a female being raped at that party. I'd say I'm more fun than them.

Your kind would cower in the corner, hoping they aren't next.

is Bill Clinton a nominee? i hadn't heard about that. also, do you support "grab them by the *****?"

I don't support Hollywood but admit I have watched movies made by immoral actors. I don't support the sins of politicians but neither do I try to impeach politicians who have committed sins, possibly dating back to the time when they were children. I don't vote for politicians who have never sinned because there are no politicians who have never sinned. I vote for sinful politicians who show the most respect for God and Christians and Christian values.

Have most adult male politicians from both sides of the aisle made joking remarks which were clearly disrespectful to women? No doubt in my mind. Do I support hypocritical democrats who pretend they have not themselves also done what they vehemently condemn republican opponents for having done? No, not at all.

Great. So where in there does he admit to sexual assault?

when he grabbed 'em by the *****. try doing that without going to jail. better yet, don't.

I don't support Hollywood but admit I have watched movies made by immoral actors. I don't support the sins of politicians but neither do I try to impeach politicians who have committed sins, possibly dating back to the time when they were children. I don't vote for politicians who have never sinned because there are no politicians who have never sinned. I vote for sinful politicians who show the most respect for God and Christians and Christian values.

Have most adult male politicians from both sides of the aisle made joking remarks which were clearly disrespectful to women? No doubt in my mind. Do I support hypocritical democrats who pretend they have not themselves also done what they vehemently condemn republican opponents for having done? No, not at all.

you and other Trumpists will find that that the Trump neck tattoo is permanent. when he's out of power, the rest of us won't forget.

no big shock there. look at their unshakable support for Trump. he's even on tape admitting to sexually assaulting women.

This is both an incorrect and a very stale response.

I'd say an extremely small percentage of anybody belonging to any party would be okay with this. The idea that people from one party supports such actions is ignorant. People do bad things...period!

shall i post the audio?

Nope! I've heard it.

If you do post the audio for those who haven't heard it, please present the context of the situation first.

Nope! I've heard it.

If you do post the audio for those who haven't heard it, please present the context of the situation first.

i love easy debates.

Trump admits to sexual assault :

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom