• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Moscow Skyscraper Talks Continued Through ‘the Day I Won,’ Trump Is Said to Acknowledge

It’s step 3!

0c0a47e9f917603b5affb0d712bc0a19.jpg

Nailed it!

I think what you are confusing here is that a letter of intent, is not "business dealings".... All that is, is a business telling a prospect that they are willing to see IF business can be done....

No, this is a deflection, or you are very naive. Trump lied about it to the American people, and was thus compromised, and susceptible to blackmail from Putin.

You do understand that this is a bad thing, correct?

Oh my....You mean that a businessman that builds hotels and resorts internationally was trying to build a hotel internationally until he won the Presidency? The horror!

Well you give us the crux of the matter. For a Clinton to be involved, it's...lock her up.

For Obama to do the same and a world of difference to being caught on disc saying he'd have more flexibility,

he'd already be out of office.

For the left it's treason, for the right, it's...business as usual.

Well you give us the crux of the matter. For a Clinton to be involved, it's...lock her up.

For Obama to do the same and a world of difference to being caught on disc saying he'd have more flexibility,

he'd already be out of office.

For the left it's treason, for the right, it's...business as usual.

Hmmmm....problem is that Hillary, and Obama actually did the things you lay out here, and nothing. For the left today they are so ready to get Trump, that a fake Buzzfeed story is enough for some to start screaming impeachment...

Hmmmm....problem is that Hillary, and Obama actually did the things you lay out here, and nothing. For the left today they are so ready to get Trump, that a fake Buzzfeed story is enough for some to start screaming impeachment...

Progressing to #4

2a385db2c53e1aaee1f89f41b5f7ebcd.jpg

You have proof that he was being paid "100's of millions by Putin?"

Please by all means post it...You have a rare opportunity to change my mind...

I'l bite but I doubt you really care that Trump lied to you to get your vote.It does explain all the nice things he said about Putin during the campaign though.

DONALD TRUMP WOULD HAVE MADE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM RUSSIA FOR TRUMP TOWER MOSCOW, MUELLER FILING REVEALS
“The defendant’s false statements obscured the fact that the Moscow Project was a lucrative business opportunity that sought, and likely required, the assistance of the Russian government. If the project was completed, the Company could have received hundreds of millions of dollars from Russian sources in licensing fees and other revenues,” the court document read.
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-would-have-made-hundreds-millions-dollars-russia-trump-tower-1250468

I'l bite but I doubt you really care that Trump lied to you to get your vote.It does explain all the nice things he said about Putin during the campaign though.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-would-have-made-hundreds-millions-dollars-russia-trump-tower-1250468

"...could have received hundreds of millions of dollars from Russian sources in licensing fees and other revenues,” the court document read."

So, I guess in Newsweek's world, and apparently yours, qualifiers like "IF the project was completed" and the above "could have..." mean that he WAS being paid by Putin....What? :doh

"...could have received hundreds of millions of dollars from Russian sources in licensing fees and other revenues,” the court document read."

So, I guess in Newsweek's world, and apparently yours, qualifiers like "IF the project was completed" and the above "could have..." mean that he WAS being paid by Putin....What? :doh

What was he negotiating to do while running for President? Negotiating a deal with Putin worth millions to him and one he still will want to pursue as soon as he is out of office. Like I said you don't care what Trump lies about or how these lies effect his decisions as President. You are a rabid Trumpist who would also sell out your country for money just like Trump was.

Last edited:
Just admit you know nothing about business...

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Thank you for your surrender...till next time

Yet another instance of a Trump story changing as facts become known which contradict the earlier words.

If you don't wish to, or can't, read the Times article -- Discussions on Trump Tower in Moscow were ‘active’ throughout 2016 election

Notice the last image in the clip, which states:

WHILE TRUMP PERSUED A DEAL IN RUSSIA:

He called for ending economic sanctions in Russia

Questioned the legitimacy of NATO

Called on Russia to release hacked emails.

Trump is betraying America, and he committed fraud on the American electorate by hiding his clandestine alliance with Putin/Russia

This, plus his history of criminal acts, cheating on taxes to the tune of 400,000,000 dollars, screwing American citizens out of their hard earned cash, evidence by the $25,000,000 settlement for Trump U., his history of aiding Russian Oligarch's money laundering schemes going back 30 years, his being listed as an unindicted co-conspirator in a finding of fact by a federal judge whereby he directed his attorney to lie to the FBI, and is now suspected of directing his former attorney to lie to Congress, let alone his petty antics calling people names, his aids being indicted and/or forced to resign under corruption scandals, and the chaos and pain he is inflicting on America, his profiting from the presidency to the tune of millions oin violation of the constitution, his adoration of dictators and hatred of American Insitutions and NATO, which is the talk amongst high security officials that Trump is a threat to our national security, hey.......it's time to rid America of this menace. Donald J Trump.

Last edited:
:roll: oh please....The lack of understand what "doing business" is in here is evident...This is driven by political hacks to smear rather than any objectivity in the matter...There wasn't even a "potential" anything here....All there was, is a willingness to build in Russia, IF they could reach a deal....That's it....

That's it? Not so fast, Mr. J-MAC.

It would only be "that's it' if he weren't running for president.

What is at issue is that he was telling the electorate he had nothing to do with Russia, when it was clear he certainly did.

It woud be worse if the attempt to secure a deal was consummated, but it's still bad, nevertheless, that he attempted to do it clandestinely.

The fact that Trump attempted to get a TRump Tower in Russia all the way until the moment he was elected, and hid that fact from the America Electorate, demonstrate clearly a "conscience of guilt". It amounts to electoral fraud, in my view ( I'll let the experts duke it out on that one ).

You don't feel guilty if you are acting normally, or morally, as Trumpsters would foolishly have us believe.

So, if someone is running for President of the United States they are supposed to end all business they are doing before they win said office? That seems stupid....
How about not lie about it? He — or his handlers — obviously knew it wasn’t good optics to pursue a deal in Russia while simultaneously distancing himself from Russia. He straight up lied to voters. How many would he have lost if they knew he was lying?

Obama and HRC did what exactly ? The Buzzfeed claim is not fake at all. Reports of the source were wrong and Buzzfeed stands by its statement.

It is the right that quite purposefully tried to deflect the incrimination by claiming the source was Cohen.

And BTW, whatever Obama or HRC did are still a choirboy and Mary Poppins by comparison to trump.

And I would expect nothing less at political rallies being held by liberals to chant that....Is it rhetoric? yes...Is it silly? Hell yes.

Well you might 'expect' it but unlike the trumpeteers, one never gets it though.

I have yet to see one such lefty rally or meeting chant lock him up speaking of trump.

Most righties I talk to tell me it isn't silly at all...they are very serious.

NO, obviously it is the undeniable truth that since his candidacy, trump has had several conflicts of interest for which any

dem would be on the docket or out of office already. Trump still has dozens of such conflicts of interest.

What the left and more independents see is the complete reversal of the right's (GOP's) righteous 60 year claim to moral,

family and law & order values that now espouse support for such craven behavior by their POTUS.

the equivalency of which that the right once said was the biggest problem in foreign relations.

And why I say the right now has no clothes, have no superior morals values and now reflect none at all to support this clown in the WH.

Back
Top Bottom