• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More Than 550,000 Primary Absentee Ballots Rejected In 2020, Far Outpacing 2016

Trump can suck the whitest part of my ass. I live in Colorado, unlike the majority of the inbred States, we actually figured out how to make Mail-In voting work.

LOL. This is YOUR thread. YOU are the one who posted that many mail in ballots don't get counted. Are you saying that Colorado doesn't have any mail in ballots that are disqualified? How many did they have that were disqualified? Don't you want your vote to count? You are actually suppressing votes by having a 100% mail in voting requirement. Many more votes don't get counted using that system than if you had in person voting. Why are you in favor of suppressing votes?

....well....I mean, Biden won. The RNC didn't really run primaries and will just confirm Trump as their nominee during their convention.

Were you confused somehow on what one meant by "primaries"?

No but apparently you are. Trump won all the GOP super Tuesday PRIMARIES.

I would guess that my legitimate ballot is at least as likely to be rejected as it is to be counted. I'm still not voting in person during a pandemic.

I'm not necessarily opposed to voting by mail, but I wish I had the option to cast my ballot in person at a voting booth. The virus is irrelevant to me.

I'm not necessarily opposed to voting by mail, but I wish I had the option to cast my ballot in person at a voting booth. The virus is irrelevant to me.

let's hope that it never becomes relevant to you the hard way.

The virus is of minimal to no threat to nearly 99% of the population. I’m in that nearly 99%.

i don't rely on random internet guy for my statistics, but i can say that many of the people that you'd potentially infect without even caring about it aren't.

LOL. This is YOUR thread. YOU are the one who posted that many mail in ballots don't get counted. Are you saying that Colorado doesn't have any mail in ballots that are disqualified? How many did they have that were disqualified? Don't you want your vote to count? You are actually suppressing votes by having a 100% mail in voting requirement. Many more votes don't get counted using that system than if you had in person voting. Why are you in favor of suppressing votes?

We didn't make the list, so it appears if we have rejected ballots, it's not high enough to put on the list.

I do want my vote to count, thankfully Colorado isn't retarded and we have a great mail-in system which includes being sent updates about our ballots and being notified when they are counted or if there is a problem.

No but apparently you are. Trump won all the GOP super Tuesday PRIMARIES.

In the same way that Saddam and Putin won the majority of the vote, lol.

The GOP didn't hold primaries. There were no debates or anything. A couple of malcontents trying to push for actual primaries, but that was it.

Get it now?

How hard can it be?

Open, mark, put back in envelope, lick, sign, mail.

I think those who screen the ballots might be looking for the tiniest reason to reject them. My signature never looks exactly the same twice. 90% match, but never 100%.

They know what they're doing and why.

Back
Top Bottom