• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More than 160 anti-Islamist and rival protesters arrested in London

Ah but don't you read the latest from America?

Our totalitarians run amok, our fascists breed in vast numbers and we're all in lockstep on our way to Mecca.
I'm not sure which side you're calling Fascist/totalitarian but it does seem the EU posters are more concerned about the reaction to the problem rather than THE problem. Post-colonial guilt.

IC said:
The UK is about to become a muslim state.
Not quite yet.
Maybe you're confusing Us with Your John Cleese who doesn't recognize London's population anymore.

Mohammed retakes the top spot in English Baby names
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/08/14/mohammed-retakes-top-spot-in-english-baby-names said:
"...Mohammed is also the most popular boy's name of the past Five years for England and Wales, ahead of Oliver and Jack. It came first or second every year since 2007, the only name to do so."..."
And too bad we don't have any Brussel Sprouts posting here. Things are getting Dicey in the EU Capital.
25% and movin up.

IC said:
3% of the population has cowed the other 97%
The above is the Truth/knock-down you sought to Bury amongst the strawmen.
Not to mention the 5%-10% areas of Europe.

IC said:
and our Queen wears a burka.
I'd love to know what Ms Starch White/The-Palest-of-the-pale really thinks about Arab and Pakistani immigrants.

Last edited:
I'm not sure which side you're calling Fascist/totalitarian but it does seem the EU posters are more concerned about the reaction to the problem rather than THE problem. Post-colonial guilt.

The previous was sarcasm but as you seem to be the only one actually discussing the subject (even providing your own links) I'll respond to you.
You're probably right in some areas regarding post-colonial guilt. This would be in some sections of society and I'd bet those same kind of views are found in all countries, similarly you'd also find many with a hard view of incomers and migrants everywhere in the country.
My more recent posts in the thread related to the false claim that somehow the muslim rape gangs were something other than paedophiles.

Not quite yet.
Maybe you're confusing Us with Your John Cleese who doesn't recognize London's population anymore.

Even if there are more ethnic minorities in London than traditional white English, they are not just muslim - London's population includes many Eastern Europeans, many from the Americas and Africa.

Mohammed retakes the top spot in English Baby names

The muslim population is still only 2.7million. As the UK - we constitute over 60 million.

The above is the Truth/knock-down you sought to Bury amongst the strawmen.
Not to mention the 5%-10% areas of Europe.

My bad - I was referring to 2001 census figures which state 3%. It's now 4.8% of the population.

I'd love to know what Ms Starch White/The-Palest-of-the-pale really thinks about Arab and Pakistani immigrants.

Historically, we're quite anti-immigrant until we have contact with immigrants, living among them etc. I've read she is very concerned - especially after the 7/7 bombings in London.

Back
Top Bottom