• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More people oppose "Obamacare" than oppose the "Affordable Care Act."[W:190]

Re: More people oppose "Obamacare" than oppose the "Affordable Care Act."

another dodge thanks for self owning your posts again
As that clearly applies to you, you might want to stop lying.

facts destory yourposts again
AS I have been to only one to provide the facts as to what has happened between us, proving what you say wrong, it is you who clearly have been destroyed. Several times now.

ill ask you again

was my OP that death panels dont exist because of ACA true or false?
Still not paying attention I see. Not even to what you said in your OP as provided. Stop lying.

As that clearly applies to you, you might want to stop lying.

AS I have been to only one to provide the facts as to what has happened between us, proving what you say wrong, it is you who clearly have been destroyed. Several times now.

Still not paying attention I see. Not even to what you said in your OP as provided. Stop lying.

facts destroy your posts again
ill ask you again

facts destroy your posts again
Still lying and repeating yourself I see. What a shame.
You have been destroyed and are the only one deflecting and dodging and bobbing and weaving.

Unless you want to actually discuss what I said. Push on.

ill ask you again

I provided your OP.
It clearly does not say what you say it does.
This has already been pointed out to you, so you are not just mistaken, but purposely lying.

Here let me provided it again.
agent j's OP.
and this sums up how truly uninformed a lot of people this is on par with death panels etc.
(Clearly demonstrating what I previously stated. I am the only one between us two who are providing the facts.)

Stop lying.

Last edited:

Of course they do. It's also why Repubs prefer calling it Obamacare. Politics is all about perception.

It is sad that some people, apparently, will reflexively oppose anything with the prefix "Obama-."

Rather, what's sad is they called it the affordable care act when all it does is redistribute money around to make it more affordable for some, and less for others. Being someone who is relatively healthy and has no long term healthcare costs to worry about, I unfortunately fall into the latter category.

Still lying and repeating yourself I see. What a shame.
You have been destroyed and are the only one deflecting and dodging and bobbing and weaving.

Unless you want to actually discuss what I said. Push on.

I provided your OP.
It clearly does not say what you say it does.
This has already been pointed out to you, so you are not just mistaken, but purposely lying.

Here let me provided it again.
agent j's OP.
(Clearly demonstrating what I previously stated. I am the only one between us two who are providing the facts.)

Stop lying.

thank you for providing the OP proving yourself wrong again, this is awesome
you called it wrong multiple times and said its absurd.

now if you will, can you factually back up those claims? stop dodging, theres my op and i provided what you said. Back it up and answer the question

is my OP factually true or false? back up with facts

thank you for providing the OP proving yourself wrong again, this is awesome
:doh
It is awesome because it proves you wrong and that you lied again.

Stop lying AGENT J.

you called it wrong multiple times and said its absurd.
And again.
Wrong.
You were told you were wrong and why you were wrong.

:doh
It is awesome because it proves you wrong and that you lied again.

Stop lying AGENT J.

And again.
Wrong.
You were told you were wrong and why you were wrong.

BOOM and there you have it your posts are running aways scared again
YOU TOTALLY DODGE THE QUESTION AGAIN
you called my post wrong and absurd
now if you will, can you factually back up those claims? stop dodging, theres my op and i provided what you said. Back it up and answer the question

:laughat:
BOOM and there you have it your posts are running aways scared again
YOU TOTALLY DODGE THE QUESTION AGAIN
you called my post wrong and absurd

There you go with the booms again and proving yourself wrong as usual.
You have been told I will not be answering the question and why I wont be.
So there is no dodging as it is irrelevant to what I said.
But you already know this, as we have been over it.
You even have been asked as to why you keep asking when you know it is and why it isn't. Your failure at answering was a dodge though.

Secondly you keep harping on what you believed to have been said, not what has actually been said.
That was pointed out to you, yet you keep making the same absurd claim and failing to back it up with any quote.
The only logical reason for that would be because you can't, not without taking it out of context.
Which you probably know, so don't provide one.

On the other hand, I have provided your OP, showing that what you allege to be there is not.
Stop lying.

:laughat:

There you go with the booms again and proving yourself wrong as usual.
You have been told I will not be answering the question and why I wont be.
So there is no dodging as it is irrelevant to what I said.
But you already know this, as we have been over it.
You even have been asked as to why you keep asking when you know it is and why it isn't. Your failure at answering was a dodge though.

Secondly you keep harping on what you believed to have been said, not what has actually been said.
That was pointed out to you, yet you keep making the same absurd claim and failing to back it up with any quote.
The only logical reason for that would be because you can't, not without taking it out of context.
Which you probably know, so don't provide one.

On the other hand, I have provided your OP, showing that what you allege to be there is not.
Stop lying.

weird still no answer just more deflections and lies

simple question, you posted my op now answer

who wants to bet 50$ he dodges it again

weird still no answer just more deflections and lies

simple question, you posted my op now answer

who wants to bet 50$ he dodges it again
More lies and deflection from you.
Figures that is all you have.

More lie and deflection from you.
Figures that is all you have.

all you need to do is stay on topci and answer the question? why is this difficult?
you posted my op

now tell us, is my op true or false and support your answer with facts.

all you need to do is stay on topci and answer the question? why is this difficult?
you posted my op

This is about what I said in reply.
"A reality to rationed care".
You know that.
Not about anything you later said.

This is about what I said in reply.
"A reality to rationed care".
You know that.
Not about anything you later said.

this was NEVER about what you claimed to change it into.
I made the post, you qoted it the end. lol

translation you simply wont stay on topic and answer my question about the post i made that you quote, thanks for proving me right again and let us know when you are ready to stay on topic and answer.

you posted my op

THe thread title really tells the story. MOst people opposing Obamacare don't even know what the hell it's about. They do know this: They will not have some Kenyan ramming healthcare down their throat.

Republicans are a trip.

you called my OP wrong multiple times and you called it absurd. FACT
if you think thats true its time to back it up

I bet anybody you try to deflect and dodge the question again
so know im asking you in front of everybody what is it? why are you back pedaling?

ill ask AGAIN
"there are FACTUALLY no death panels in the US because of ACA. "

true or false
if ANYBODY thinks true please post the facts supporting your claim now.

Facts destroy your failed post again.

Wrong!
I told you you were wrong and why you were wrong.
You can't change that.
You are under the belief you have because you failed to pay attention to what was said.
Those are the facts.

Strange?
You get told that I am not going to answer your question, and told why I am not going to answer it, and yet you persist in acting like you have magical powers and can predict exactly what I told you I wasn't going to do.
That is hysterical.

Do you not understand English?
Or I know, this is just another case of you not paying attention to what was said.
Figures.

The facts have yet again destroyed your failed postings.

Moderator's Warning:
You two have been at this for two days. Please discontinue beating the dead horse that is your debate and address the topic, which is not each other.

THe thread title really tells the story. MOst people opposing Obamacare don't even know what the hell it's about. They do know this: They will not have some Kenyan ramming healthcare down their throat.

Republicans are a trip.

well to be fair in the polls and the clip dems and reps dont know what its about so its not fair to just paint reps with the brush but yes most did say they like ACA better

either way being that politically mentally inept is on par with birthers, truthers and thinking ACA will bring on death panels.
Its polticial mental retardation of astronomical proportions.

this was NEVER about what you claimed to change it into.
Bs! I didn't try to change anything.
You are the one trying to change it to something that wasn't even said.

Our initial exchange.

and this sums up how truly uninformed a lot of people this is on par with death panels etc.
No it isn't. As there is a reality to rationed care.
Your OP is about the subject of the OP being on par with Death Panels.
And that simply isn't true. The topic is not on par with death panels.
Your failure to understand that, is your failure. No one else's.

Secondly, what we have been hashing back and forth was my comment of "a reality to rationed care", which there is.
You haven't proven that wrong, nor could you.

I made the post, you qoted it the end.
See above, proving everything you said wrong.

translation you simply wont stay on topic and answer my question about the post i made that you quote, thanks for proving me right again and let us know when you are ready to stay on topic and answer.
Translation. You know you are wrong, were shown to be wrong, but just can't admit it.

you posted my op
You need to reread the initial exchange.
As this question has long been answered.
I have even emboldened it for you. Pay attention to what you stated, and what I replied with.
Everything after that, has been about my reply, not to what you are trying to change it to.

Moderator's Warning:
You two have been at this for two days. Please discontinue beating the dead horse that is your debate and address the topic, which is not each other.
Just saw this quote notification upon posting a reply.
Will comply hence forth.

Just saw this quote notification upon posting a reply.
Will comply hence forth.

no need to bail out, unlike your earlier posts this can very well stay on topic and follow the rules.

the topic is the political idiocy of not knowing that obama care and ACA are the same thing and even having talking points for/against them both.

I state that being that politically mentally inept is on par with birthers, truthers and thinking ACA will bring on death panels. Its political mental retardation of astronomical proportions.

What do you think?

no need to bail out, unlike your earlier posts this can very well stay on topic and follow the rules.
I didn't bail. And you must have meant, unlike your earlier posts, because you certainly wouldn't be trying to get personal again after being warned, are you?

the topic is the political idiocy of not knowing that obama care and ACA are the same thing and even having talking points for/against them both.
I know what it is about. I provided a video of some of the idiots.

I state that being that politically mentally inept is on par with birthers, truthers and thinking ACA will bring on death panels. Its political mental retardation of astronomical proportions.

What do you think?
I already stated that it isn't.

I already stated that it isn't.

why do you feel it isnt?

yes but im not looking for "explanations" based on what you think

i want FACTS please
show they factually exists and that its because of ACA

The short version, their are death panels on every insurance policy, Obamacare, etc. Meaning their are limits on the coverage you have, meaning if you have cancer at age 90, good luck getting treatment. That is a fact. If you think under Obamacare you can get treatment for anything at any age, that is dead wrong. Now call that what you will, but in fact the people that make up those restrictions are death panels. Meaning they are denying treatment and guess what you may die as a result. Here is a simple little example, the exchanges under Obamacare have high deductibles, meaning if you can't come up with the deductible you don't get treatment. Period. These are restrictions and they don't stop there, they are full of restrictions and these are made up of people representing these policies under Obamacare. Sorry that is the way it is. Death Panels, now you may call it something else but the result is the same.

1.)The short version, their are death panels on every insurance policy, Obamacare, etc.
2.) Meaning their are limits on the coverage you have
3.) meaning if you have cancer at age 90, good luck getting treatment. That is a fact.
4.) If you think under Obamacare you can get treatment for anything at any age, that is dead wrong.
5.) Now call that what you will, but in fact the people that make up those restrictions are death panels. Meaning they are denying treatment and guess what you may die as a result.
6.) Here is a simple little example, the exchanges under Obamacare have high deductibles, meaning if you can't come up with the deductible you don't get treatment. Period. These are restrictions and they don't stop there, they are full of restrictions and these are made up of people representing these policies under Obamacare.
7.)Sorry that is the way it is.
8.) Death Panels, now you may call it something else but the result is the same.

1.) no there are not "death panels as described by the conspiracy nuts but yes policies do have protocols. also ACA is not a insurance policy in itself it grants access to many policies.
2.) yes basic policy like there has always been and which has nothing to do with ACA
3.) false if you have coverage you get your treatment, my gram got hers in her 90s, why? she had coverage. so no thats not a fact.
Now my grandfather on the otherside did not have coverage and he had trouble getting it and treatment
4.) good thing nobody ever said this
5.) nope that factually is not and has nothing to do with death panels as the nuts described, you ate talkign about police protocols that have been around since insurance existed.
6.) nothing new here, many insurances of this nature have been around forever, again nothing to do with my question/statement
7.) nothing to be sorry about, nothing you talked about has anything to do with ACA and didnt exist before for years. ALso nothgin you described is death panels let alone brought on by ACA
8.) yep read above

so again if you can please provide FACTS that ACA will bring on "death panels"

1.) no there are not "death panels as described by the conspiracy nuts but yes policies do have protocols. also ACA is not a insurance policy in itself it grants access to many policies.

Like I said call it what you will.

2.) yes basic policy like there has always been and which has nothing to do with ACA

Yes it does as all the insurance companies in the government exchange (Obamacare) have restrictions made up by (death panels)

3.) false if you have coverage you get your treatment, my gram got hers in her 90s, why? she had coverage. so no thats not a fact.
Now my grandfather on the otherside did not have coverage and he had trouble getting it and treatment

The the key word "IF" if you can afford a super caddy plan, the less restrictions you have, you get what you pay for. Period

5.) nope that factually is not and has nothing to do with death panels as the nuts described, you ate talkign about police protocols that have been around since insurance existed.

Again call it what you will, I like "death panels" if you like these panels that put restricting on your coverage and call them the "great guys" so be it.

6.) nothing new here, many insurances of this nature have been around forever, again nothing to do with my question/statement

Of course it does, nothing has changed under Obamacare.

7.) nothing to be sorry about, nothing you talked about has anything to do with ACA and didnt exist before for years. ALso nothgin you described is death panels let alone brought on by ACA

Sorry but Obamacare has changed nothing, all the Obamacare insurance companies in the exchanges are exactly the same as the insurance companies outside the exchanges. Sorry again but you are dead wrong when you say Obamacare does not have "Death Panels" or call them the "good guy" I could care less.

so again if you can please provide FACTS that ACA will bring on "death panels"

I have already provided all the facts, but you are in denial, Obamacare has done nothing to change the conditions that existed and continue to exist. Death panels have been around from day one and Obamacare has continued that practice.

I'm done, stay in denial. Your :beatdeadhorse

1.)Like I said call it what you will.

Yes it does as all the insurance companies in the government exchange (Obamacare) have restrictions made up by (death panels)

The the key word "IF" if you can afford a super caddy plan, the less restrictions you have, you get what you pay for. Period

Again call it what you will, I like "death panels" if you like these panels that put restricting on your coverage and call them the "great guys" so be it.

Of course it does, nothing has changed under Obamacare.

Sorry but Obamacare has changed nothing, all the Obamacare insurance companies in the exchanges are exactly the same as the insurance companies outside the exchanges. Sorry again but you are dead wrong when you say Obamacare does not have "Death Panels" or call them the "good guy" I could care less.

I have already provided all the facts, but you are in denial, Obamacare has done nothing to change the conditions that existed and continue to exist. Death panels have been around from day one and Obamacare has continued that practice.

I'm done, stay in denial. Your :beatdeadhorse

thats what i thought
another post of your and all you did is post opinion, you posted no facts/links that support your claim and you changed no facts. thanks for playing

thanks for more of your opinion that changed no facts and i noticed you post no facts/links that support your false claim
FACTS: ACA created ZERO death panels

your last sentence even supports my statement which is hilarious, thanks for agreeing. You say in your OPINION death panels always existed and ACA did NOT make them.YOU said that. I say ACA didnt make any death panels then you tell me im wrong? talk about completely owning yourself lol

let me know when you have anything to change this fact

Back
Top Bottom