• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More hysteria..."BIGGEST STORM EVER!"

Why aren’t liberals and MSM telling Trump thank you for bringing Florence down to a level 2 storm instead of a 4, just think how many lives he saved by changing his storm.
Are we gonna use PR death counter here, every body that dies in the next year gets counted as a hurricane death?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hurricane activity over the LAST FIFTY YEARS, is 37% of what it was I the PREVIOUS FIFTY YEARS...some "climate change"...

They're bigger, they do more damage, and they are expected to get even worse.

Look in the mirror. I don’t know a single conservative that buys into what you call “climate science”...my side has all the footing on this issue, being that EVERY SINGLE prediction from the global warming nut jobs has been a lie.

You're really young, aren't you?:2wave:

Are you allowed to say up for Hannity?

Why aren’t liberals and MSM telling Trump thank you for bringing Florence down to a level 2 storm instead of a 4, just think how many lives he saved by changing his storm.
Are we gonna use PR death counter here, every body that dies in the next year gets counted as a hurricane death?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why haven't we seen this narrative for any hurricane morbidity and mortality while Obama was in office?

Re: More hysteria..."BIGGEST STORM EVER!"

well at least we know your dishonest

Where is the dishonesty? I googled the exact phrase you suggested and presented the results. Did you mean some other phrase? :confused:

There was much excitement among the global warming wacko's about it being "The biggest hurricane this far north in recorded history!"...pay attention.

Ahem. Don't run away from your own stupidly dishonest claim. Own it. It's yours!

And so it continues...the raw hysteria about an occurrence which is anything but unique. "President Trump is complicit!"...lol

Are you people going to continue to believe this man made global climate change narrative after yet again being so wrong?

Isn't the "warmer ocean temperatures" supposed to strengthen a storm? What is the excuse this time?

You put "BIGGEST STORM EVER" in quotes. So, what's the citation?

Well, where's the citation "BIGGEST STORM EVER"? Who said it?

I dont really care what somone who cant search things properly thinks.
lol
As Hurricane Florence barrels towards the U.S. East Coast, many forecasters say the “extremely dangerous” storm could grow into a Category 5 before making landfall — the most catastrophic level.

Do you guys need video handed to you in order to get it?

Do you need a lesson in how to copy and paste your source?

And I searched your suggested term, and presented the results. Not my fault you're the only one who typed those words.

Ahem. Don't run away from your own stupidly dishonest claim. Own it. It's yours!

Well, where's the citation "BIGGEST STORM EVER"? Who said it?

hehe...well, I think at least the thread title was a little bit right... More hysteria indeed. :lol:

Where is the dishonesty? I googled the exact phrase you suggested and presented the results. Did you mean some other phrase? :confused:

Everyone with google can check your lie. You understand this dont you?

I quoted you, then searched for the term you suggested, and presented the results. All the information is there, no photoshop, no manipulation.

If you want to call me a liar, prove it. You can't. The problem is you stupidly suggested a bad search term, and then expect others to fix your error.

lol...apparently you are google-challenged. :lol:

I quoted you, then searched for the term you suggested, and presented the results. All the information is there, no photoshop, no manipulation.

If you want to call me a liar, prove it. You can't. The problem is you stupidly suggested a bad search term, and then expect others to fix your error.

Who here gets only the result he posted? This makes ignoring people who lie a lot faster.

Who here gets only the result he posted? This makes ignoring people who lie a lot faster.

I don't really care if you ignore me, but I don't like being called a liar when it's you who stupidly suggested a bad search term, put it in quotes, and are embarrassed about the results when someone does exactly as you suggest.

post a screen cap of your result. Lets see

What's with you? If you think I'm lying, prove it - show your own screen shot.

If you don't know how, google is your friend and someone can walk you through posting an image on DP.

So it hasn't even made landfall and you've already decided it's a nothing burger?

Here's a little science for you:

Very strong hurricanes can actually weaken themselves with the strongest winds by pulling up deeper colder water which actually works against them.

We should put you in the landfall area and see what you think of what a lack of a big deal this storm is, and it's the rain that is the biggie with this storm. Potentially 40 inches of rain is nothing to sneeze at.

sWrWrIo.jpg

Just ask those of us who were in Texas during Harvey when 52 inches fell in a very short time frame. It was a disaster of astronomic proportions. They underplayed its damage, said we didn't need to evacuate...to stay put....and guess what 106 people are dead as a result of that underplay.

Last edited:

I don't really care if you ignore me, but I don't like being called a liar when it's you who stupidly suggested a bad search term, put it in quotes, and are embarrassed about the results when someone does exactly as you suggest.

Anyone with google can see for themseleves you are lying. I just checked again.

Anyone with google can see for themseleves you are lying. I just checked again.

I showed you my search term, and the results. I'm not lying. If you don't understand why I got no results, that's again not my problem, but your lack of understanding of how Google works doesn't equate to me being a liar, and your mistake of suggesting a stupid search term is also not my problem. So I'm done here.

I showed you my search term, and the results. I'm not lying. If you don't understand why I got no results, that's again not my problem, but your lack of understanding of how Google works doesn't equate to me being a liar, and your mistake of suggesting a stupid search term is also not my problem. So I'm done here.

who here thinks google will only find my post if you googled the phrase "Hurricane florence predicted to be a cat5".
Thats right no one does. Einstein here has been telling everyone I dont know how to use google, when if you look at his screen capture, capn Hawking here actually used quotes. Try taking the quotes off you internet wizard you. This explains why you guys are so uninformed on basically everything. You literally dont know how google works. Priceless dude. Im screen capturing your posts for a great online laugh.

Last edited:

who here thinks google will only find my post if you googled the phrase "Hurricane florence predicted to be a cat5".
Thats right no one does. Einstein here has been telling everyone I dont know how to use google, when if you look at his screen capture, capn Hawking here actually used quotes. Try taking the quotes off you internet wizard you. This explains why you guys are so uninformed on basically everything. You literally dont know how google works. Priceless dude. Im screen capturing your posts for a great online laugh.

JFC.

Put up or shut up.

Post what you found or slink away.

Hey, you figured it out! Nice job. :applaud

Hey, you figured it out! Nice job. :applaud

hahahhahha....jesus yes I figured out right away you were either lying or didnt know how to use google. Lol...its both.

Back
Top Bottom