• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More anti-Trump foolishness. They are grasping at straws with this one.

Your attempted equivalency argument is as irrational as the one stated in the article.

The following image is a representation of what he did and asked others to do. To swear an oath with their right hand raised.

Bs!

You forot this one:
article-2265855-17139B46000005DC-853_634x410.jpg

... and lets' not forget past Dem Presidents as well:
president-jimmy-carter-right-hand-waving.jpg

president-bill-clinton-right-hand-wave.jpg

That's because you're desperate to paint Trump as a Nazi. An honest person would see what happened as people raising their hands, as they do all over the place. I suppose that you think that when a witness is sworn in and they are instructed to raise their right hand, that that's a Nazi salute as well.
An honest person would see undereducated crowds pledging allegiance to a misogynistic, homophobic, xenophobic condoner of violence as a means of negotiation. r. Hitler's life molded him into evil, Trump seems to have been born that way. A witness is sworn in to testify, not blindly follow. The problem is that you either have to acknowledge actually agreeing with Trump, in which case you're morally crippled, or actually don't know Trump's stances or policies.

An honest person would see undereducated crowds pledging allegiance to a misogynistic, homophobic, xenophobic condoner of violence as a means of negotiation. r. Hitler's life molded him into evil, Trump seems to have been born that way. A witness is sworn in to testify, not blindly follow. The problem is that you either have to acknowledge actually agreeing with Trump, in which case you're morally crippled, or actually don't know Trump's stances or policies.

Excellent point. You should educate everyone here on Trump's policy statements.

Excellent point. You should educate everyone here on Trump's policy statements.
I could start with an appetizer of all the patently false things he's said regarding a variety of topics.

"Sixty-one percent of our bridges are in trouble."

"The 9/11 terrorists' friends, family, girlfriends in the United States "were sent back for the most part to Saudi Arabia. They knew what was going on. They went home, and they wanted to watch their boyfriends on television."

"The five Guantanamo detainees swapped for Bowe Bergdahl are "back on the battlefield."

"Among Syrian refugees and migrants coming into Europe, "there look like very few women. Very few children."

"Right now we’re the highest taxed country in the world."

"On the Iraq war, "I said it loud and clear, 'You'll destabilize the Middle East.' "

"GDP was zero essentially for the last two quarters."

Under President Barack Obama, income levels and unemployment numbers "are worse now than just about ever" for African-Americans.

And onto policies

Says Trump in a campaign ad: “I will...quickly and decisively bomb the hell out of ISIS, will rebuild our military and make it so strong no one -- and I mean, no one -- will mess with us.”

"No business of any size, from a fortune 500 company to a mom-and-pop shop to a freelancer living from gig to gig, will pay more than 15 percent of their business income in taxes,”

“I'm pro-life, but with the caveats. It's: Life of the mother (very important), incest and rape,”

“Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States.”

“NBC News just called it ‘The Great Freeze’ — coldest weather in years. Is our country still spending money on the GLOBAL WARMING HOAX?”

“No more massive injections. Tiny children are not horses—one vaccine at a time, over time.”

“WALLACE: But -- but just to button this up very quickly, sir, are you saying that if you become president, you might try to appoint justices to overrule the decision on same-sex marriage?” TRUMP: “I would strongly consider that, yes.”

“‘I will protect… because we’re not being protected,’ Trump said, referencing Christians and religious liberty. He said his first priority if elected President of the United States would be to ‘preserve and protect our religious liberty.’ ‘We’ll be fighting as part [of a] common core, and we’re going to protect totally the First Amendment,’ he vowed.”

I could start with an appetizer of all the patently false things he's said regarding a variety of topics.

"Sixty-one percent of our bridges are in trouble."

"The 9/11 terrorists' friends, family, girlfriends in the United States "were sent back for the most part to Saudi Arabia. They knew what was going on. They went home, and they wanted to watch their boyfriends on television."

"The five Guantanamo detainees swapped for Bowe Bergdahl are "back on the battlefield."

"Among Syrian refugees and migrants coming into Europe, "there look like very few women. Very few children."

"Right now we’re the highest taxed country in the world."

"On the Iraq war, "I said it loud and clear, 'You'll destabilize the Middle East.' "

"GDP was zero essentially for the last two quarters."

Under President Barack Obama, income levels and unemployment numbers "are worse now than just about ever" for African-Americans.

And onto policies

Says Trump in a campaign ad: “I will...quickly and decisively bomb the hell out of ISIS, will rebuild our military and make it so strong no one -- and I mean, no one -- will mess with us.”

"No business of any size, from a fortune 500 company to a mom-and-pop shop to a freelancer living from gig to gig, will pay more than 15 percent of their business income in taxes,”

“I'm pro-life, but with the caveats. It's: Life of the mother (very important), incest and rape,”

“Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States.”

“NBC News just called it ‘The Great Freeze’ — coldest weather in years. Is our country still spending money on the GLOBAL WARMING HOAX?”

“No more massive injections. Tiny children are not horses—one vaccine at a time, over time.”

“WALLACE: But -- but just to button this up very quickly, sir, are you saying that if you become president, you might try to appoint justices to overrule the decision on same-sex marriage?” TRUMP: “I would strongly consider that, yes.”

“‘I will protect… because we’re not being protected,’ Trump said, referencing Christians and religious liberty. He said his first priority if elected President of the United States would be to ‘preserve and protect our religious liberty.’ ‘We’ll be fighting as part [of a] common core, and we’re going to protect totally the First Amendment,’ he vowed.”

I agree with some of that. He's not 100% on his statements. Who is? And, I asked for policy.

I agree with some of that. He's not 100% on his statements. Who is? And, I asked for policy.

Stronger stance on terrorism: policy. Increase in military expenditure: policy. Anti same sex marriage: policy. Anti abortion: policy Anti immigration: policy. Rampant religiosity: policy. Anti-warming: policy. Taxation rates: policy.

Stronger stance on terrorism: policy. Increase in military expenditure: policy. Anti same sex marriage: policy. Anti abortion: policy Anti immigration: policy. Rampant religiosity: policy. Anti-warming: policy. Taxation rates: policy.

Stop playing, you didn't quote his policy at all. You looked at public statements which don't say anything. Trump has released policy statements you know...you didn't go there though. Why not?

so Obama is a slacker?
Biden is a slacker?
Hillary is a slacker?
Sanders is a slacker?

yes or no.

Obama is and has been the Commander-in-Chief of the U.S. military since he was inaugurated in January, 2009.

Figure it out for yourself.

:lol:

Obama is and has been the Commander-in-Chief of the U.S. military since he was inaugurated in January, 2009.

Figure it out for yourself.

:lol:

That is not serving in the military.... so by your logic, should trump win, he would no longer be a "slacker" in your book.

the logic is truly fascinating.... truly.

I missed the speech that Obama gave about killing terrorist families and condoning violence at his rallies.

Who has sympathy for terrorist families?

Really?

Oy Vey!

She was responding to a protester who had a shirt comparing Trump to Hitler who had accused her of voting for Hitler.
She was mocking that idiot.

Yes she is typical alright, she doesn't support Nazi's, the kkk, or any of the idiots on the left.

Nope, she's a typical Trump supporter, alright...you can tell by the way she's dressed and it looks like she's showing the young man how to do the Trump salute. Wow, he looks just like a Brooks Brother republican. Say, do you remember the Brooks Brothers riot? Well, the protestors were all hired republican activists, distinguished by their Brooks Brother shirts and Hermes ties, that were sent down to Florida to protest and disrupt the voter re-count to a national election. Almost immediately, the protestors got violent and trampled, punched and kicked people trying to shove their way through the doors. After two hours of rioting, they succeeded in shutting down the vote count so the conservative SCOTUS could usurp the constitution and null a national election to declare their side the winner. It was totally unprecedented in American politics and I don't think I'll ever forget it.

Brook Brother Riot...

Hundreds of paid GOP operatives descended upon South Florida to protest the state's recounts,[1] with at least half a dozen of the demonstrators at Miami-Dade paid by George W. Bush's recount committee.[2] Several of these protesters were identified as Republican staffers and a number later went on to jobs in the Bush administration.[3]

The "Brooks Brothers" name reinforces the allegation that the protesters, in corporate attire, sporting "Hermès ties"[4] were astroturfing, as opposed to local citizens concerned about counting practices.

The demonstration was organized by Republican operatives, sometimes referred to as the "Brooks Brothers Brigade",[5] to oppose the recount of 10,750 ballots during the Florida recount. The canvassers decided to move the counting process to a smaller room and restrict media access to 25 feet away while they continued. At this time, New York Rep. John Sweeney told an aide to "Shut it down."[2][4] The demonstration turned violent, and according to the NY Times, "several people were trampled, punched or kicked when protesters tried to rush the doors outside the office of the Miami-Dade supervisor of elections. Sheriff's deputies restored order." DNC aide Luis Rosero was kicked and punched. Within two hours after the riot died down, the canvassing board unanimously voted to shut down the count, in part due to perceptions that the process wasn't open or fair, and in part because the court-mandated deadline was impossible to meet.[6][7][8]...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brooks_Brothers_riot

There's a valid comparison to made with republican operative's disruptions, intimidation and violence at political rallies and elections....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturmabteilung

Last edited:
What is racist about Trump?

Well, most normal people would consider his claim that most Latinos entering this country are murderers and rapists to be racist. Along with his desire to ban all Muslims from entering the country. I understand that to the Far Right these are perfectly acceptable sentiments, but they are racist to the rest of us. THe KKK is backing him for a reason.

Who has sympathy for terrorist families?

Really?

Perhaps we should start sending the families of American murders to prison for life?

Hilarious.
There has been no Trump Nazi salute so you must be imagining things.

He's a nazi sympathizer and a racist, just like his daddy the Klansman.

Perhaps we should start sending the families of American murders to prison for life?

He would order American soldiers to commit war crimes against women and children. A racist demagogue.

Well, most normal people would consider his claim that most Latinos entering this country are murderers and rapists to be racist. Along with his desire to ban all Muslims from entering the country. I understand that to the Far Right these are perfectly acceptable sentiments, but they are racist to the rest of us. THe KKK is backing him for a reason.

To be fair, the Grand Dickhead came out today to endorse Hillary.

Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President - US News

He would order American soldiers to commit war crimes against women and children. A racist demagogue.

At the very least, he's pandering hard to that lot.

It's a sad day when Americans advocate the deliberate targeting of civilians to force change within a country. When muslims do that, it's called "terrorism". I guess we're just exceptional.

Racist because he made a wrong statement about how many Latinos that cross the border are rapists and murderers...............

I guess I could understand your point if he said Latinos without qualifying them as the ones illegally crossing the border..... but he didn't say that.

Muslim isn't a race.... Its a religion. While I disagree with his assessment that there should be a ban on muslims entering the country (Unless its the Syrian Refugees, since they haven't been too kind to the european countries they have migrated to), that doesn't make him a racist.

I don't like Trump. Im for Kasich, even though he will likely lose big.

But you know what I dislike more than Trump?

Those in the political world who cry racism every time they don't like someone or something.

Nope. Those people are entitled to rights as American citizens.

Trump isn't going to win.

Wait and see.

You didn't answer the question. Your definition of a "slacker" is a candidate who hasn't served in the military. I pointed out none of the candidates have, and pointed out Obama hasn't.

you opined that obama who's POTUS is not a slacker because he's POTUS.

My question again and I'll add another

Should trump win, would he no longer be a slacker?

was obama a "slacker" prior to his election?

easy questions man.

You didn't answer the question. Your definition of a "slacker" is a candidate who hasn't served in the military. I pointed out none of the candidates have, and pointed out Obama hasn't.

you opined that obama who's POTUS is not a slacker because he's POTUS.

My question again and I'll add another

Should trump win, would he no longer be a slacker?
was obama a "slacker" prior to his election?

easy questions man.

I answered that when I told you that he's not going to win.

Back
Top Bottom