• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More 1/6 Propagandist's Lies Exposed

I was only referencing the irrational and deceptive editing of my post that you conducted.
OOOOHH !! You were referring to YOUR thoughts. That explains it. I thought you were projecting what thoughts of my own I was omitting - thus my comment.
Now your post makes more sense.

After rereading both your OP, and my response in post #2, it changes nothing - because nothing else you wrote that followed my excerpt negates that observation. My post challenged the premise of this sentence as being false. "The pain expressed by the article from CNN in being forced to correct this lie is papable." I'm happy to stand by my comment in post #2.

Is that all?

Nice try. The official call log record is not complete. The linked piece simply states that media sources and others have been able to piece together the missing calls.

You guys are hilarious. I have never seen so many bad hotel lounge comedy acts exposed at one time in my entire life!

That said, CNN would appear to be guilty of poor wordsmanship (not the first time) and fails to realize that unless it captures every call to and from it can't actually claim that anybody has assembled a full log.

The call logs are complete. The propagandists at CNN that you and their close relatives seem to still watch added propaganda to deceive the weak minded.

The call logs are complete. The propagandists at CNN that you and their close relatives seem to still watch added propaganda to deceive the weak minded.
The official log is not complete and the article linked specifically points in the text to media and other sources completing the call record.

Just more lies from the propagandists news networks....incredible. Sad part is there are people who believe it, hook, line, and sinker and will in years down the line still spew the lie, as if it's the truth.....crazy.

We don't need to wait years.

The indoctrinated are repeating the lies right now and doing so with fervor.

Even when the propagandists who deceived them in their efforts to deceive the weak minded have given up the deception.

It's really quite amazing.

THe call logs were, and still are not complete in the sense that he may have used burner phones, or other people's phones, and we have other people who have said publicly that they spoke with him during that period ( like Jordan ) and we have no record of it. What else would a log be for?, and when calls happen and they can't be logged, that doesn't mean they are complete.

You wrote the phrase, " It was an intentional and obvious lie." , that might be your interpretation of their intent, the article you posted explains it differently. They wrote in that article that it was more a matter of his location. but that does bring up a few questions:

The presidential records act, first paragraph:
§ 2201. Definitions

As used in this chapter--

(1) The term "documentary material" means all books, correspondence, memoranda, documents, papers, pamphlets, works of art, models, pictures, photographs, plats, maps, films, and motion pictures, including, but not limited to, audio and visual records, or other electronic or mechanical recordations,
whether in analog, digital, or any other form.

That law was enacted after the Nixon admin. You only get one guess why. I admit immediately that I can't be sure, but if I speculate as much as you do as to his intent, he chose to move to another location to avoid being monitored. That would be a violation of the PRA, and just plain sneaky. The phone call logs and other records are recorded for a reason that has as much to do with honesty and transparency as it is about historical artifacts. It's possible trump evaded detection during that time in order to conceal his actions.

You're jumping through hoops, doing backflips and twisting yourself into a pretzel to rationalize the absurd.

The CNN story stated a fact. Only one. That fact was that the Call Logs were complete. Then they added propaganda to deceive the weak minded.

You ignored the FACT and ate up the propaganda.

What's wrong with this picture?

We don't need to wait years.

The indoctrinated are repeating the lies right now and doing so with fervor.

Even when the propagandists who deceived them in their efforts to deceive the weak minded have given up the deception.

It's really quite amazing.

Yes, clearly showing the power of propaganda, the left is using full hilt....really incredible.

It appears we've identified the OP as a January 6th insurrection denier.

OOOOHH !! You were referring to YOUR thoughts. That explains it. I thought you were projecting what thoughts of my own I was omitting - thus my comment.
Now your post makes more sense.

After rereading both your OP, and my response in post #2, it changes nothing - because nothing else you wrote that followed my excerpt negates that observation. My post challenged the premise of this sentence as being false. "The pain expressed by the article from CNN in being forced to correct this lie is papable." I'm happy to stand by my comment in post #2.

Is that all?

All of that is wonderful.

When you amputate a shred of a thought and present it as if it is a whole, I don't read your post.

Not likely. They often make corrections. The important point is that, unlike right wing media, at least CNN does correct it!
No one remembers the correction. They only remember the initial false story. That's what you're not getting and that's what the leftist media knows as well, and that's the entire point. It's knowingly doing shoddy and poorly sourced reporting.

I've literally just been recently arguing with some posters on this subject, and they still cling to there being incomplete records, even after I showed them the correction. The liberal media knew their assignment and they did it.

The official log is not complete and the article linked specifically points in the text to media and other sources completing the call record.

The fact that the call log is complete was presented in the article. that was about the ONLY fact that they discussed.

The propaganda aimed at deceiving the weak minded is what you are talking about in your post.

Do you seriously not understand this?

All of that is wonderful.

When you amputate a shred of a thought and present it as if it is a whole, I don't read your post.
You're very welcome not to. I could just as easily have re-posted your entire mindless OP, and my comment would still be appropriate, and make no less sense. In fact, all in all, make a lot MORE sense, then accusing CNN of propagandizing - after they've CORRECTED their error. Nobody corrects their own propaganda - IF that's what it is.

So feel free not to read my post. It's hard to imagine you'd benefit from them, even if you could understand them, which seems improbable . . . . so . . no loss there. I don't give much credit to the comprehension of those who seem inclined to come to the defense of rioting insurrectionists.

Turns out the White House Call logs from January 6 were complete after all. The pain expressed by the article from CNN in being forced to correct this lie is papable.

Turns out that Mathew Martin was waved in by Capitol Police and he did not know the area he entered was restricted since nobody restricted his access. He felt he was being invited in.

Charges against Martin of which he was acquitted included:

entering and remaining in a restricted building;
disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building;
violent entry and disorderly conduct in a Capitol building; and
parading,
demonstrating or
picketing in a Capitol building.

There's that "Parading " charge again.

What can be done to stop these Mad Dog Paraders?

The propagandists working hard to decieve the weak minded are not taking a break.

1649817691991.png

The fact that the call log is complete was presented in the article. that was about the ONLY fact that they discussed.

The propaganda aimed at deceiving the weak minded is what you are talking about in your post.

You seem to be the one who doesnt understand.

Lets pretend you are supposed to record everything you eat during a day for your doctor in a blue notebook he provides you. Now, you go on a binge and eat a bunch of shit you arent supposed to, so instead of recording it in the blue notebook, you create a Word file on your computer and then delete it the next day. By all rights, you DID record what you ate.....its just that you cant give it to your doctor when he asks for it. You also DIDNT alter the blue notebook either.

That doesnt mean that the record in the blue notebook is complete or accurate.

There are indeed calls that dont show up on the call log that people openly admitted happened, so it begs the question how that happened. It appears that altering the record would be fairly difficult to pull off without raising eyebrows. Far easier is simply operating outside of the system that tracks the calls by using phones that arent part of that system.

Not likely. They often make corrections. The important point is that, unlike right wing media, at least CNN does correct it!

Do you have an example of this universal lack of retraction?

I've heard various folks "on the right" correct previous statements.

If the President of the United States makes a telephone call or receives one in his official capacity as President then that call should be reflected in the official phone logs. Now if Donald wanted to call a prostitute to come in for an afternoon quickie, I have no issues with him using a burner phone or an aide's phone or some means to avoid the WH switchboard or an official record of the call.

Given the nature of the calls made and taken that are not in the official log for those 7 hours of 1/6 the point is the gap in time itself and what Fat Donnie was doing during that time. Was he making and taking no calls officially as President of United States while the Capitol was under attack with people shouting for the VP's head and the House Speaker's head? If so, what does that say about him and his Presidency?

You're very welcome not to. I could just as easily have re-posted your entire mindless OP, and my comment would still be appropriate, and make no less sense. In fact, all in all, make a lot MORE sense, then accusing CNN of propagandizing - after they've CORRECTED their error. Nobody corrects their own propaganda - IF that's what it is.

So feel free not to read my post. It's hard to imagine you'd benefit from them, even if you could understand them, which seems improbable . . . . so . . no loss there. I don't give much credit to the comprehension of those who seem inclined to come to the defense of rioting insurrectionists.

It seems odd that you prefer to just scream at a wall than to converse.

Equally odd is the pride you seem to derive from this odd practice.

You seem to be the one who doesnt understand.

Lets pretend you are supposed to record everything you eat during a day for your doctor in a blue notebook he provides you. Now, you go on a binge and eat a bunch of shit you arent supposed to, so instead of recording it in the blue notebook, you create a Word file on your computer and then delete it the next day. By all rights, you DID record what you ate.....its just that you cant give it to your doctor when he asks for it. You also DIDNT alter the blue notebook either.

That doesnt mean that the record in the blue notebook is complete or accurate.

There are indeed calls that dont show up on the call log that people openly admitted happened, so it begs the question how that happened. It appears that altering the record would be fairly difficult to pull off without raising eyebrows. Far easier is simply operating outside of the system that tracks the calls by using phones that arent part of that system.

You are posting odd statements.

The call logs record what the call logs record. the call logs don;'t record what the call logs don't record.

That's how they work.

The lying propagandists "reported" that the call logs were incomplete. They lied.

You are posting odd statements.

The call logs record what the call logs record. the call logs don;'t record what the call logs don't record.

That's how they work.

The lying propagandists "reported" that the call logs were incomplete. They lied.

They did no such thing.

Again I will ask...

Where in the log was the call Jordan has repeatedly stated happened? If its not there (which has been shown to be the case), then the log ISNT complete. It means that processes were used to circumvent the system.

It would be silly for you to argue the call didnt happen, since at a minimum, Jordan himself isnt disputing that it did. He wont, however, turn over his personal call logs so we can see what number he may have called for that conversation. Wonder why?

If the President of the United States makes a telephone call or receives one in his official capacity as President then that call should be reflected in the official phone logs. Now if Donald wanted to call a prostitute to come in for an afternoon quickie, I have no issues with him using a burner phone or an aide's phone or some means to avoid the WH switchboard or an official record of the call.

Given the nature of the calls made and taken that are not in the official log for those 7 hours of 1/6 the point is the gap in time itself and what Fat Donnie was doing during that time. Was he making and taking no calls officially as President of United States while the Capitol was under attack with people shouting for the VP's head and the House Speaker's head? If so, what does that say about him and his Presidency?

He doesnt understand that there is really no positive way to spin this....

Its either that he was derelict in his duties for 7 hours or that he was up to no good.

It seems odd that you prefer to just scream at a wall than to converse.
LOL - do you consider yourself a wall? You must not be far off if you're claiming to not even read what I write. (post #33) I guess on your planet, choosing to not read a response must mean you want to converse! Well . . . here on earth it's just the opposite. If you want to converse, you read the responses.
Equally odd is the pride you seem to derive from this odd practice.
Not nearly as odd a practice as your predilection for spewing faulty or false assumptions. The only pride I take here on DP is in the time and effort I make to choose my words carefully, if and when I bother to respond at all.
Do you have an example of this universal lack of retraction?

I've heard various folks "on the right" correct previous statements.
And it's those kinds of posts that put the biggest smile on my face. You're asking me for an example of something you characterize as "universal", and yet you offer no example of "various folks on the right" correcting their previous statements. If that's what leads to conversation on your planet, then . . . what can I say?

😊

Best of luck with that.

Is planning of or participation in political actions by political party operatives considered to be the "Official Capacity" of the POTUS?

They did no such thing.

Again I will ask...

Where in the log was the call Jordan has repeatedly stated happened? If its not there (which has been shown to be the case), then the log ISNT complete. It means that processes were used to circumvent the system.

It would be silly for you to argue the call didnt happen, since at a minimum, Jordan himself isnt disputing that it did. He wont, however, turn over his personal call logs so we can see what number he may have called for that conversation. Wonder why?

CNN "reported" that the call log was/is complete.

If you feel they were lying, then that is what you feel.

If CNN "reported" that I was breathing, I'd go to a mirror and see if I was able to fog it.

So... I accept your skepticism of their reporting and share it.

LOL - do you consider yourself a wall? You must not be far off if you're claiming to not even read what I write. (post #33) I guess on your planet, choosing to not read a response must mean you want to converse! Well . . . here on earth it's just the opposite. If you want to converse, you read the responses.

Not nearly as odd a practice as your predilection for spewing faulty or false assumptions. The only pride I take here on DP is in the time and effort I make to choose my words carefully, if and when I bother to respond at all.

And it's those kinds of posts that put the biggest smile on my face. You're asking me for an example of something you characterize as "universal", and yet you offer no example of "various folks on the right" correcting their previous statements. If that's what leads to conversation on your planet, then . . . what can I say?

😊

Best of luck with that.

This post is representative of your posts.

It is what it is.

For those that like this sort of post, this is the sort of post they will like.

Back
Top Bottom