• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More 1/6 Propagandist's Lies Exposed

CNN "reported" that the call log was/is complete.

If you feel they were lying, then that is what you feel.

If CNN "reported" that I was breathing, I'd go to a mirror and see if I was able to fog it.

So... I accept your skepticism of their reporting and share it.
Who said I thought they were lying?

Did you even read the article. They stated that the call log was "complete" (skeptical quotes my own not thiers).....and retracted the statement they originally made about the logs being incomplete. They ALSO pointed out that the call logs being "complete" (again, my own addition) shows something is amiss, as you have people claiming to have spoken to Trump on that day that dont show up in the "complete" logs.

They didnt lie and they didnt make anything up. All of those things can be true at the same time. What they essentially apologized for was the implication that the logs were doctored, which they likely werent. That was the right call to make. If outside means were used to make calls that day, while still wrong and possibly illegal, it doesnt means the logs they presented were doctored, which was what the first implication was.

Who said I thought they were lying?

Did you even read the article. They stated that the call log was "complete" (skeptical quotes my own not thiers).....and retracted the statement they originally made about the logs being incomplete. They ALSO pointed out that the call logs being "complete" (again, my own addition) shows something is amiss, as you have people claiming to have spoken to Trump on that day that dont show up in the "complete" logs.

They didnt lie and they didnt make anything up. All of those things can be true at the same time. What they essentially apologized for was the implication that the logs were doctored, which they likely werent. That was the right call to make. If outside means were used to make calls that day, while still wrong and possibly illegal, it doesnt means the logs they presented were doctored, which was what the first implication was.

Reviewing the thoughts I highlighted, do you see any conflicts in your process of thought?

The FACT of the matter is that CNN lied to convey a mistaken impression to deceive the weak minded.

They were caught, They admitted that they are liars.

When someone SHOWS you who they are, it is wise to accept what they are showing you.

Turns out the White House Call logs from January 6 were complete after all. The pain expressed by the article from CNN in being forced to correct this lie is papable.

Turns out that Mathew Martin was waved in by Capitol Police and he did not know the area he entered was restricted since nobody restricted his access. He felt he was being invited in.

Charges against Martin of which he was acquitted included:

entering and remaining in a restricted building;
disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building;
violent entry and disorderly conduct in a Capitol building; and
parading,
demonstrating or
picketing in a Capitol building.

There's that "Parading " charge again.

What can be done to stop these Mad Dog Paraders?

The propagandists working hard to decieve the weak minded are not taking a break.

No!...
Really?...
So CNN lied to their brain Dead Sheep audience about Trumps missing logs, being FAR WORSE than Nixon, waited till the Sheep got distracted by
some other I hate Trump story, then said: "oh my bad , the logs were complete", in a back page story.....

Sounds like hardcore Propagandists tactics to me !

Back
Top Bottom