• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Monday Demonstration

Stinger

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
OK this Monday, go to work, work hard, after work go spend some money buying AMERICAN products. Don't buy anything Mexican or Hispanic. Demonstrate you are PRO-AMERICAN. Time for a demonstration in kind.

I hope there is a backlash to this illegal arrogance from sea to shining sea.

Stinger said:
OK this Monday, go to work, work hard, after work go spend some money buying AMERICAN products. Don't buy anything Mexican or Hispanic. Demonstrate you are PRO-AMERICAN. Time for a demonstration in kind.

Buying nothing but American made products for a whole day is easier said than done anymore.:lol:

What if I buy Mama Lupe's tortillias from Wal Mart? Is that like helping America, Mexico, and China all at once?

This is an issue where all American's must stand up for all of our ancestors which had to wait in line before becoming an American. Let me stress stand in line! Our ancestors had to assimilate into American Culture, our immigrant ancestors had to learn english. These criminaliens absolute disgust me, and they should absolutely disgust any true American who loves thier country. Stand up for your ancestors! Mexico has the toughest immigration laws on this continent yet they continue to allow thier people to sneak across our border. People want to complain about the cost of the Iraq war, but yet I hear none of them complaining about the 60 billion we spend Illegals and the healthcare they steal from taxpayers!

Yuleluder said:
This is an issue where all American's must stand up for all of our ancestors which had to wait in line before becoming an American. Let me stress stand in line! ..........

Maybe it's time to show them we don't need them near as much as they need us.

Today I hear them calling this and equating this to the racist rallies of times past. Fine words from Kennedy and who is that behind him with his noise so far up his flappy a**, oh ya McCain.
And with the state and local Governments of California throwing in their pledge to the protesters, telling the little childrens to go demonstrate you don't need to go to school, we can stand to lose the money, we are already a bankrupt state that is OK for you we will sink the nation.While our sons and duaghters fight and die overseas again. They are what they are Mexicano not Americans!

I had several students tell me they wouldn't be at school Monday. Unfortunately, not the ones I would prefer take a day off.
I'm just kinda curious; If immigrants are being encouraged to stay home from work and school, what generation of immigrants? My grandfather was born in Ireland and immigrated here, should I take the day off? Even though he moved here about 90 years ago?
ted

Paladin said:
I had several students tell me they wouldn't be at school Monday. Unfortunately, not the ones I would prefer take a day off.
I'm just kinda curious; If immigrants are being encouraged to stay home from work and school, what generation of immigrants? My grandfather was born in Ireland and immigrated here, should I take the day off? Even though he moved here about 90 years ago?
ted
I would take it off if it truly were an immigrant issue. On Fox and Friends this morning they read a letter from a little child that wasn't going to school Monday because of Mexican Day. The Hispanics have made this, which it never was an immigrant issue, a issue for granting amnesty for illegals as Mr. Ronald Reagan had done in 1986 I believe it was. When you compare his bill with the bill being offered today they are almost an exact match Mr. Reagan's had more applied to it.

Stinger said:
Maybe it's time to show them we don't need them near as much as they need us.

I remember a time 30 years ago, during the Arab oil embargo, when the rallying cry was to become energy independent, then we could tell the Arabs to eat their oil. It didnt work. Too many Americans are more interested in being comfortable than patriotic.

If it were Americans striking to stop the decline in wages, health benefits and ridiculous energy prices, George Bush would waste no time ORDERING them back to work. He's a powerful guy.

When it comes to a bunch of smelly Terrorists like these illegals he will be sure to seek out the nearest Kindergarten and proceed to drool on himself for seven minutes as usual post haste!

Commander in Chief indeed. More like Leaker in Chief, Liar in Chief and Friend of the enemies of America.

Stinger said:
OK this Monday, go to work, work hard,
1 May is a labour day in many countries, gotta love the irony.
after work go spend some money buying AMERICAN products.
Rareties and antiques these days.
Don't buy anything Mexican or Hispanic.
Isn't that who makes all "American" products?
And also by "American" products could mean anything from Canada to Argentina.
Demonstrate you are PRO-AMERICAN.
That's a lot land, people, and countries.

I'll be saving my shopping for monday, I'll also be supporting the economy on cinco de mayo. :D

Who is benefitted from skipping school(especially since so much money is spent on programs to cater to latino immigrants) losing a days pay? I don't get it, why boycott the country who supports you. It's like punching yourself in the face.

vibeeleven said:
(especially since so much money is spent on programs to cater to latino immigrants)
If I recall Mexican/Latino/Hispanic/whatever name immigrants are not "catered", many work as migrant workers, many are among the poorest in the country, also immigrants have never really been "catered" in any country, esp. the US.

Comrade Brian said:
If I recall Mexican/Latino/Hispanic/whatever name immigrants are not "catered", many work as migrant workers, many are among the poorest in the country, also immigrants have never really been "catered" in any country, esp. the US.
Where I live we have taxpayer funded programs such as esl, clinica ole, and socializad healthcare for illegals via E.R. I don't recall nationalistic based social programs for the chinese in oakland, the filipinos in vallejo, or the muslims in detroit.

danarhea said:
I remember..............

I remember I'm waiting for you to respond to my post over in the thread you started about the Army poll.

Informative said:
If it were Americans striking to stop the decline in wages, health benefits and ridiculous energy prices, George Bush would waste no time ORDERING them back to work. He's a powerful guy.

When has he ever done such a thing and under what authority would he do so?

When it comes to a bunch of smelly Terrorists like these illegals he will be sure to seek out the nearest Kindergarten and proceed to drool on himself for seven minutes as usual post haste!

Hmmm I think this is just a flame.

Comrade Brian said:

LMAO. That comment doesn't flatter your intelligence.

vibeeleven said:
I'll be saving my shopping for monday, I'll also be supporting the economy on cinco de mayo. :D

Who is benefitted from skipping school(especially since so much money is spent on programs to cater to latino immigrants) losing a days pay? I don't get it, why boycott the country who supports you. It's like punching yourself in the face.
I'm with you. I just bought some American flags and decorated my truck with them. My job takes me all over town and the people will read what I wrote on my tail gate- "Stop illegal immigration" "Remeber the Alamo!"

Stinger said:
Isn't this protectionism? Anti-free market that resolves everything?
It's also a bit impossible since everything says "Made in China".

Stinger said:

Oh yeah and don't forget your swatizka shirts! Let's show these beaners what USA is made of because whatever it is made of, it's not immigrants!:lol:

Che said:
Oh yeah and don't forget your swatizka shirts! Let's show these beaners what USA is made of because whatever it is made of, it's not immigrants!:lol:

Not surprising coming from a guy called che. :spin:

Stinger said:

Um... I assume you mean buy US products and demonstrate that you are pro-US. "American" includes Canada and all the Central and South American countries. :lol:

Again, I assume by "Hispanic" you mean made in Central or South America. Given that the protesters are in the US, a reverse-boycott of Central and South American products will have what use, exactly? I mean, besides being nothing more than a boycott against a bunch of countries which are uninvolved with the people inside the US participating in May Day protests. Furthermore, it's American companies that employ illegal immigrants in order to save money through dirt-cheap wages. Purchasing US-made products will technically be encouraging it.

Che said:
Here we go again- swatizka shirts, like you have to be a racist or even a Nazi if your pro-America and anti-ILLEGAL immigration.WHY?! Someone explain it to me. This type of name calling is thrown around so much with out an explanation but now I want one. Is there one?

jfuh said:
Isn't this protectionism? Anti-free market that resolves everything?

No, it's called tit-for-tat.

Back
Top Bottom