• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mommy! Mommy!

Of course he is, but that's true regardless of the contents of this thread. Dinesh has always been a grade A dumbass.

Yes. Of course he is, because he's a conservative. I get it, Stating his opinion that if the liberals keep rioting that militias will form to combat them if the cities don't protect them is stupid. I get it. I get it. ONLY you liberals are free to riot, loot and pillage. Then if you get caught like the pipsqueak mentioned in the OP< you cry like babies.

You are now witnessing first hand WHY the founders said we have a right to arm ourselves and the real Americans will not allow mayors and governors to stand down. Militias will stand u to protect their families and businesses. You watch.

You're not a conservative,so whose party are the rioters in?

they are not political riots

it is people who are frustrated with America as it is today

Trump's America

Yes .. agree. Just think of all the diversity he'll get to experience in the jail house. He'll most likely have a decision on whether he identifies as male or female for sure.:lol:

I bet he takes female...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they are not political riots

it is people who are frustrated with America as it is today

Trump's America

So you have decided why people are rioting because it is embarrassing that they would still be rioting over one cop? Good going. Clairvoyant. People started rioting over one cop killing someone and continued so your Goebbelsian news people are now training you to say "Trumpdidit"

So you have decided why people are rioting because it is embarrassing that they would still be rioting over one cop? Good going. Clairvoyant. People started rioting over one cop killing someone and continued so your Goebbelsian news people are now training you to say "Trumpdidit"

2016, everything is good Obama President
2020, riots, illness, unemplyment Trump president, enough said

No. If I told you what I did do that makes it clear my post was valid you would not believe me.

It doesn't matter I used to manage a department and 4 year college graduates applied and couldn't spell or understand simple math.

Yes. Of course he is, because he's a conservative.

He's a dumbass because he's a dumbass. There are plenty of intelligent conservatives, including several on this site.

But Dinesh isn't intelligent, in fact he's a ****ing moron.

He's a dumbass because he's a dumbass. There are plenty of intelligent conservatives, including several on this site.

But Dinesh isn't intelligent, in fact he's a ****ing moron.

Yes All "morons" write several books and have best sellers. I'm sure you have a tom of best sellers in real life.

Oh WaiT!

Yes All "morons" write several books and have best sellers.

Are you really going to suggest that having a "best seller" automatically equates being an intelligent person?

Of course he is, but that's true regardless of the contents of this thread. Dinesh has always been a grade A dumbass.

No, not always. ;)

Have you read What's So Great About America(2002)? What a thought-provoking book for its time!

These are the peaceful protestors the media is talking about.

No.

These are the outside agitators getting their wreck on.

The protesters are different groups entirely.

And you can repeat the lies your media is telling you as often as you want.

It won't make them true.

Were you expecting a different reaction?

The first clue that should have alerted you that ANTIFA were nothing more than leftist cowards were the masks they wore. Only cowards wear masks. You can be absolutely certain that none of them ever served in the military either. All leftist freaks are natural born cowards.

Kinda like federal agents with no identification of any kind running around grabbing people with no charges filed or rights read.

Cowards all, right?

Were you expecting a different reaction?

The first clue that should have alerted you that ANTIFA were nothing more than leftist cowards were the masks they wore. Only cowards wear masks. You can be absolutely certain that none of them ever served in the military either. All leftist freaks are natural born cowards.

That will prove handy when you start the insurrection. Little warning, you are full of squat, where libs are concerned. They will eat you alive. The era of the submissive lib is DEAD.

Are you really going to suggest that having a "best seller" automatically equates being an intelligent person?

Yes. Best sellers mean that guy has intelligence. It takes lots of thinking, time, patience and knowledge to write even one book. Never mind best sellers.

What's the title of your best seller?

Oh WAIT.......

Yes. Best sellers mean that guy has intelligence.

So the chick who wrote 50 Shades of Gray is automatically intelligent because she wrote a best seller. Got it. Fantastic logic right there.

So the chick who wrote 50 Shades of Gray is automatically intelligent because she wrote a best seller. Got it. Fantastic logic right there.

Your best seller is................?

:lamo If your standard of intellect is being able to write a book like 50 Shades then that explains a lot man.

Can you tell me how "poorly" 50 shades did?

Can you tell me how "poorly" 50 shades did?

Holy **** are you serious?

I know you've never been one for sensible arguments but I cannot believe you are actually trying to die on this hill.

No dude, the Twilight fan-fiction-turned-BDSM novel about two dimensional characters engaging in fetish play is NOT a sign of intelligence, no matter how popular it is.

Like Jesus Christ, I can't believe this is actually your argument.

Typical leftist...here ya go: Here is a Burnie Sandals supporter..lol hilarious!

Or... perhaps neither criminal arsonists nor Neo-Nazis are typical representations of the party they happen to vote for?

Back
Top Bottom