• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mommy! Mommy!

LOL, I hope all these people who bring weapons to their little "demonstrations" or "vigilante" events are thrown in jail and forgotten about.

I don't care if the weapon is even a cookie cutter and it never comes out of their pocket.

I am sick of the left protests, I am sick of the right hate and confrontations.

Vote Biden and take back America from the imbeciles.

We need a centrist to heal this **** hole country.

Add more hate to the left wingers and you can make a deal.

There is nothing peaceful about progressives........nothing!

It’s mirror time.

I need you to understand what a real man respects:

greater good

The benefit of the public, of more people than oneself.
That which is better and more correct.

Add more hate to the left wingers and you can make a deal.

There is nothing peaceful about progressives........nothing!

why do you fear the future?

you can't stop it.... why not constructively shape it?

fighting it just wastes energy.

just curious, why did you right this as it has little to do with my post

do you condemn both "sides" violent behaviors or not?

I don't fear anything.

Those are your words to distort the argument.

Only cowards do this.

I don't fear anything.

Those are your words to distort the argument.

Only cowards do this.

progress, progression, future... that is all i meant

it's life's natural state

look at history if this is not obvious to you

shame it don't curse it is all i am saying

progress, progression, future... that is all i meant

it's life's natural state

look at history if this is not obvious to you

shame it don't curse it is all i am saying

LMAO

I could care less who is the majority or minority.

I don't make excuses for certain races like liberals do.

LMAO

I could care less who is the majority or minority.

I don't make excuses for certain races like liberals do.

what are you talking about?

are you replying to the wrong post? :confused:

I need you to understand what a real man respects:

greater good

The benefit of the public, of more people than oneself.
That which is better and more correct.

You are completely wrong. We KNOW this virus affects PRIMARILY those with serious health conditions and not only that, we know that it affects PRIMARILY the elderly WITH preexisting conditions. IF I were an elderly person with serious health issues, or even someone younger with health conditions, I would be more than willing for the good of the whole, to stay the hell home. That way the vast majority of people (99% of the population) could go about their daily business of working, socializing, eating at restaurants.

What I am having difficulty with is just why are unhealthy people soooooo frigging entitled??

Haven't seen any conservatives rioting and looting. Have you?

You are completely wrong. We KNOW this virus affects PRIMARILY those with serious health conditions and not only that, we know that it affects PRIMARILY the elderly WITH preexisting conditions. IF I were an elderly person with serious health issues, or even someone younger with health conditions, I would be more than willing for the good of the whole, to stay the hell home. That way the vast majority of people (99% of the population) could go about their daily business of working, socializing, eating at restaurants.

What I am having difficulty with is just why are unhealthy people soooooo frigging entitled??

Godawful and ignorant.

Deplorable indeed.

People with illness are staying in, them staying in does not stop the spread among the healthy. That YOU have declared that it's OK for healthy people to get sick and dead is arrogance.

Then there is the societal obligation you have which you arrogantly object to. You live here you follow the rules here.

Your stance is simply selfish, arrogant and ignorant.

I am so glad not to know you in teh real world and ashamed to call you a fellow citizen (if you are, you probably crawled across the boarder like a reptile years back)

Haven't seen any conservatives rioting and looting. Have you?

We have seen plenty of radicals on both sides contribute to tensions.

Trump's American, as I called it 3 years ago, a civil war turning hot.

Let's be gentle with that pathetic soul.

In fact, many other Euro American youths who are currently such fervent supporters of BLM and ANTIFA will repent as they get older and wise up to brutal reality.

Godawful and ignorant.

Deplorable indeed.

People with illness are staying in, them staying in does not stop the spread among the healthy. That YOU have declared that it's OK for healthy people to get sick and dead is arrogance.

Then there is the societal obligation you have which you arrogantly object to. You live here you follow the rules here.

Your stance is simply selfish, arrogant and ignorant.

I am so glad not to know you in teh real world and ashamed to call you a fellow citizen (if you are, you probably crawled across the boarder like a reptile years back)

I posted this question below to another guy who ran away and I expect you will too: Libbies hate facts

1.) If you are under 35 and have zero health problems, you chances of dying from COVID are________%
2.) If you are under 45 and have zero health conditions, your chances of dying from COVID are ______%
3.) If you are under 65 and gave zero health conditions, your chances of dying from COVID are ______%
4.) If you are over 65 and have zero health conditions, your chances of dying from COVID are _______%

Now then, this test

1.) If you are OVER 65 ad have 1 of more health issues, your chances of dying from Covid are _____________%
2.) If you under 65 and have 1 or more health conditions, your chances of dying from COVID are ___________%

The percentage of people who die each year from car accidents___________
The percentage of people who die each year from bee stings______________

We have seen plenty of radicals on both sides contribute to tensions.

Trump's American, as I called it 3 years ago, a civil war turning hot.

No you haven't. The rioters are liberals.

I posted this question below to another guy who ran away and I expect you will too: Libbies hate facts

1.) If you are under 35 and have zero health problems, you chances of dying from COVID are________%
2.) If you are under 45 and have zero health conditions, your chances of dying from COVID are ______%
3.) If you are under 65 and gave zero health conditions, your chances of dying from COVID are ______%
4.) If you are over 65 and have zero health conditions, your chances of dying from COVID are _______%

Now then, this test

1.) If you are OVER 65 ad have 1 of more health issues, your chances of dying from Covid are _____________%
2.) If you under 65 and have 1 or more health conditions, your chances of dying from COVID are ___________%

The percentage of people who die each year from car accidents___________
The percentage of people who die each year from bee stings______________

he did not reply because the question is so asinine.

you are insinuating that deaths are acceptable, you ignore the long term health effects that will shorten lives, you ignore the suffering and disruption unbridled spread will bring and you show contempt for the lives of those over 65.

Then you end it with a question which is your way of creating a false equivalency.

In other words, the poster that ignored you is smarter than you and could not be bothered to offer you a remedial course in logic.

Hope this helps!

No you haven't. The rioters are liberals.

if you take your head out of the ground it is easy to see what is around you

your schoolyard denial is ridiculous

TRump's America, loving it?

Jethro on the street playing Rambo. Who could want more?!

if you take your head out of the ground it is easy to see what is around you

your schoolyard denial is ridiculous

TRump's America, loving it?

Jethro on the street playing Rambo. Who could want more?!

If the liberals keep being allowed to riot by timid mayors I guarantee that society will deal with the liberal rioters.

If the liberals keep being allowed to riot by timid mayors I guarantee that society will deal with the liberal rioters.

Rioters should be shot on site.

Bubba with a weapon acting as self proclaimed cop should be jailed and his weapon forever confiscated.

The protesters, baby strollers and all, should be given tickets and publicly shamed for being idiots with no life.

Cops who thank Bubba and offer water should lose their jobs.

Easy to stop this **** if not for TRump.

Rioters should be shot on site.

Bubba with a weapon acting as self proclaimed cop should be jailed and his weapon forever confiscated.

The protesters, baby strollers and all, should be given tickets and publicly shamed for being idiots with no life.

Cops who thank Bubba and offer water should lose their jobs.

Easy to stop this **** if not for TRump.

One of your rioters has already killed a Trump supporter in cold blood. They have burned buildings, cop cars, attacked people. Nice"peaceful" protesting you got going on there.

One of your rioters has already killed a Trump supporter in cold blood. They have burned buildings, cop cars, attacked people. Nice"peaceful" protesting you got going on there.

Not my "people."

Did you even read my post?

Please go back and read it. I do not even support anymore even peaceful protests.

OMFG, another ass hole post.

You and Bubba going take to teh streets with your iron dicks and start ejaculating them on the moms with their strollers?

You are such a tough man. Your threats are so scary.

If only you had developed your mind instead of your ego youd be of value to society.

Not my "people."

Did you even read my post?

Please go back and read it. I do not even support anymore even peaceful protests.

You're not a conservative,so whose party are the rioters in?

OMFG, another ass hole post.

You and Bubba going take to teh streets with your iron dicks and start ejaculating them on the moms with their strollers?

You are such a tough man. Your threats are so scary.

If only you had developed your mind instead of your ego youd be of value to society.

Dinesh D'Souza said the very same thing. I suppose he's a dunce,too?

Dinesh D'Souza said the very same thing. I suppose he's a dunce,too?

Of course he is, but that's true regardless of the contents of this thread. Dinesh has always been a grade A dumbass.

Back
Top Bottom