• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mom of 11 boys is ‘immune’ to birth control, pregnant with only 2nd girl

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

The 13th time’s a charm — let’s hope.

A Scottish couple are the parents of 11 boys and one girl, and now Alexis Brett, 42, is pregnant with their second daughter — who the couple swears is their last baby, according to Caters.

Alexis and her husband, David, 47, welcomed 10 boys in a row before their daughter, Cameron, broke that streak in 2019. Since then, Alexis also gave birth to another boy, Orran, and is now expecting another girl at the end of August.
====================================================================
Hope they keep at it until they get it right.

I went to grade school with kids from a family with 18 kids.

A Scottish couple are the parents of 11 boys and one girl, and now Alexis Brett, 42, is pregnant with their second daughter — who the couple swears is their last baby, according to Caters.

Alexis and her husband, David, 47, welcomed 10 boys in a row before their daughter, Cameron, broke that streak in 2019. Since then, Alexis also gave birth to another boy, Orran, and is now expecting another girl at the end of August.

Is this woman immune to tubal ligation?

Obstetrician: "This woman has fallopian tubes of titanium!"

God bless her.

11 kids, one more on the way, neither parent works (he is retired) and he has Parkinson’s. 49 loads of laundry a week.

Wow…that’s just a LOT. I hope they have a great support system.

Congrats to them.

11 kids, one more on the way, neither parent works (he is retired) and he has Parkinson’s. 49 loads of laundry a week.

Wow…that’s just a LOT. I hope they have a great support system.
They do 11 kids.

I am not buying the Fertile Fanny business, not in Scotland or Ireland, nope.

♪♫"Every sperm is sacred, every sperm is great. If the sperm is wasted, God gets quite irate."♪♫

Nope, not buying it for a nanosecond. I think hubby's been pin-pricking his condoms.
That part of the world has been under the thumb of the Vatican for so long that it's a scandal to even mention birth control.

11 Boys. They have their own soccer team.

imagine if this was a black family. I think the cons would be sining a different tune besides "god bless them"

imagine if this was a black family. I think the cons would be sining a different tune besides "god bless them"
Annnnnnnd someone ruins the thread. :rolleyes:

you tell me, conservatives are the most racist bunch.
The OP posted a lovely story about a couple with a dozen children. You’re immediate response was “think about how this relates to black people”.

Unlike you, I don’t sit around thinking about black people every hour of the day. Neither do other normal, well-adjusted people. With all due respect, get a grip.

The OP posted a lovely story about a couple with a dozen children. You’re immediate response was “think about how this relates to black people”.

Unlike you, I don’t sit around thinking about black people every hour of the day. Neither do other normal, well-adjusted people. With all due respect, get a grip.
I don't think there is anything "lovely" about having 11 or 12 children, or more than two, actually. And, they are probably on the dole (as the say in the UK) since he doesn't work at a paying job and neither does she. This planet is beginning to disintegrate under the weight of too many people.

I don't think there is anything "lovely" about having 11 or 12 children, or more than two, actually. And, they are probably on the dole (as the say in the UK) since he doesn't work at a paying job and neither does she. This planet is beginning to disintegrate under the weight of too many people.
The article describes him as retired. People aren’t obliged to keep working once they’ve acquired enough money to support themselves and meet their obligations for the rest of their lives. I’m sure you would agree with that, if we were discussing someone who hadn’t offended your anti-human sensibilities.

Back
Top Bottom