• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Missing: Mexico

I learned later the forum incorrectly lists Mexico as part of Latin America.
And I learned later than that that I incorrectly did not list Mexico as part of Latin America, which I confused with Central America. Mexico is part of North America geographically, but also part of the 'cultural region' of Latin America. The forum got that right.

Mexico is part of North America - but the forum doesn't have an area for it. It has a number of forums for US regions, and one for Canada, and one for Latin America, but none for Mexico.

There's no forum for "North America." Mexico IS in fact part of Latin America.

Mexico is also not part of North America. Mexico is actually part of Central America. Had the OP been educated rather than indoctrinated they would have known better. There is no accounting for the abject stupidity of the left.
It's probably best you bow out of this thread.

Did you not attend a basic geography class in Jr HS ?

Hand meet ass

Mexico is also not part of North America. Mexico is actually part of Central America. Had the OP been educated rather than indoctrinated they would have known better. There is no accounting for the abject stupidity of the left.

I knew someone would post something ethnocentric.

Notice that he has not come back to this thread since he embarrassed himself.

He’s probably buried either in geography books, trying to prove y’all wrong, or trying to find a way to blame the leftist filth for moving Mexico from Central America to North America.

He’s probably buried either in geography books, trying to prove y’all wrong, or trying to find a way to blame the leftist filth for moving Mexico from Central America to North America.
I have doubled down on stupid. We all might have done.

Uh .... Canada, America and ... Alaska? No.
Canada, America and ... Texas? ... er ...
Canada, Quebec and America! Right?

USA, Canada and Greenland.

Saw this today. Thought of you.

IMG_3618.jpeg

Did we finally swap Puerto Rico for Greenland ?

Thank you President Trump!

:ROFLMAO:
(I slay me !)
nah, I will keep PR....tropical weather, beautiful beaches, nice looking guys with tan skin, palm trees, salty air and great food with year round 80 degree weather....

The poster knows...they are poking Glitch in the eye..
Of course I know - but I'm obliged by personal code to always set the record straight if there's no sarcasm code (/s) accompanying the post. It's a reflex with me - kind of like an involuntary twitch.

:)

The right supports Trump. I am not sure they get to call other people stupid and be taken seriously.

nah, I will keep PR....tropical weather, beautiful beaches, nice looking guys with tan skin, palm trees, salty air and great food with year round 80 degree weather....

Hell yeah. PR has some of the hottest guys on the planet. 😍

Do a Google search and ask: Is Mexico part of North America?

I think you will be surprised. I was.

Reactions: lwf
the stupidity of YOUR post. good god!

Back
Top Bottom