• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mighty White of You

Is "Might White of You" a RACIST Statement/Sentiment?

• Total voters
It is impossible to be racist against the dominant racial group.
It is possible to be racist against any individual. All one has to do is take action against that person because of their race, or believe that one's race is superior to another. It is, by all means, possible to be racist against a dominant racial group. Example 1 -- if a white manager at a company called Occidental Fish Market refuses to hire Chinese people because he doesn't like working with so many Chinese people, and he only hires white Americans, Canadians or Europeans. That would be a racist manager who is being racist against the dominant racial group.

Similarly, if a black gunman in Des Moines, Iowa, decides to go on a shooting spree at a shopping mall, and he only shoots white people while having every opportunity to shoot black and brown people, and while he's shooting he yells "Eat lead, you honkey cracker ass muthafuggas!" That would be racist against the dominant racial group.
When white people claim they've been subject to racism, it is almost always a particular phrase or moment when something happened to them.
That's pretty much true when everyone has been subject to racism. It's about something in particular that happened to them, like someone calling them racist names, taking action against them for being a certain race, or something that reveals they are racist.
Racism is a 24/7/365 issue.
Certainly it can be. It doesn't have to be.

How can other races exercise their dominance over a white person in America?
Easy, by, like, a black person committing a crime against a white person because the white person is white, that's one possibility. Another is where a black man is a mid-level manager at a corporation in Chattanooga, Tennessee and he hires a Chinese guy because the guy is Chinese and he refuses to hire any white or Native American people because he doesn't like their kind. That's another way.

That is absurd. You are telling me all a KKK douche has to do to not be racist is move to Zimbabwe?
The Leftist logic has that covered. White people always have the power. White Americans and Europeans, Canadians and ozzies, are always racist, because they are in majority white countries and as such they are systemically advantaged, thereby all the whites are racist. When whites are in black majority countries, however, they remain systemically advantaged by being white - the history of European colonialism ensures that white people are always racist, and other races are never racist.

It's the collectivist mentality, as they re-define racism so that it is not individual, it's collective. They are Marxists who have dropped the pretense of juxtaposing economic classes, and they have replaced economic classes with racial classes. So, they render it impossible for a racist to be a racist unless the person is white, because white is the racist class.

A KKK douche will always be racist. A Nation of Islam douche will never be racist. And, the Left thinks that makes sense.

It is impossible to be racist against the dominant racial group. When white people claim they've been subject to racism, it is almost always a particular phrase or moment when something happened to them.

Some folks confuse racial with racism.

It is impossible to be racist against the dominant racial group. When white people claim they've been subject to racism, it is almost always a particular phrase or moment when something happened to them.

Oh bullshit.

That is not an out to make racist remarks.

Racism is about feelings? You just stay safe in your misconceptions.
View attachment 67402263

The reality is that there are no races that are superior to other races, so any racist belief could only be a feeling, not factual.

It seems you are saying that you believe systemic racism exists because you believe white people ARE superior? :oops:

Some folks confuse racial with racism.
Warning...blatant generalization follows...

And those folks are most likely members of the dominant racial group.

The reality is that there are no races that are superior to other races, so any racist belief could only be a feeling, not factual.

It seems you are saying that you believe systemic racism exists because you believe white people ARE superior? :oops:
And so, all racism is a lie. I agree. So people that propagate racism are especially susceptible to supporting and promoting lies. Which group of Americans does that describe and why do you suppose they drink the kool aid so willingly for so long?

And so, all racism is a lie. I agree.

Indeed, all racists beliefs are a lie.

So people that propagate racism are especially susceptible to supporting and promoting lies.

"Especially"? I don't necessarily believe that. Beliefs are far more compartmentalized than that statement would suggest. People who were raised on a particular lie or set of lies would be more susceptible to false propaganda in support of that view, but not for false propaganda against that view. In some cases their deeply held lies would preclude them from believing other lies that don't support their views due to prejudicial biases. Everyone has these very shortcomings, just not all on the same subjects.

Which group of Americans does that describe and why do you suppose they drink the kool aid so willingly for so long?

Everyone, depending on the subject.

Welcome back to the racist thread that will never die.
Are all people racist or do they act racist depending on the situation and who they are confronted with?
Like that old man in the New York City bodega who was attacked by a black man. He picked up a knife and stabbed the black thug and killed him. Then he was prompted arrested for second-degree murder. It took two weeks for him to be released once the facts became known.
DO you think that old man might be just a little prejudiced toward black people.?

Indeed, all racists beliefs are a lie.

"Especially"? I don't necessarily believe that. Beliefs are far more compartmentalized than that statement would suggest. People who were raised on a particular lie or set of lies would be more susceptible to false propaganda in support of that view, but not for false propaganda against that view. In some cases their deeply held lies would preclude them from believing other lies that don't support their views due to prejudicial biases. Everyone has these very shortcomings, just not all on the same subjects.

Everyone, depending on the subject.
The answer is staring you right in the face. Who believes djt won the election? Who believes vaccines are a government plot? Who thinks djt is really using his fundraising to advance election security?

The answer is staring you right in the face. Who believes djt won the election? Who believes vaccines are a government plot? Who thinks djt is really using his fundraising to advance election security?

LOL. You waited so long in your ideological hiding spot under the spotlight wearing a giant bedazzled sombrero, waiting to spring your trap ... I never saw this post coming! 😄

Being white (and old), I would accept it as a joke. But not as anything else.
I wouldn't use it as a joke myself.

The cities you are talking about here that perform poorly are democrat run. They have always pushed policies that keep black people down. Years ago it was slavery, then Jim Crow. They changed it up a little but it’s still the same result. They come around every 4 years and say vote for us because the republicans are racist. It’s worked for years, but people are wising up.

Looking from outside, it seems the Democratic Party is no longer the party for the working class people but it is for the rich/celebrities who love to tell all and sundry how self-righteous there.

Black Lives Matter and other Woke organisations have caused far more violence than the idiots who protested at the Capital.

If you look up white privilege in the dictionary you might see my picture there. But I'm self aware enough to recognize that.

Wake up!

Did I say you were white?

Stop making up nonsense.

Wake up!

Did I say you were white?

Stop making up nonsense.
Never said you did. You did infer that I am an anti-white racist.

Back
Top Bottom