• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Michigan cop on Black man's back, fatally shot him

No justice no peace is from MLK and the civil rights movement.
He probably never said that, and he didn't mean to kill police. But, no way an administration official should speak with that as a back drop. They should have told them it had to be removed first.

When you stop stomping your feet and just declaring yourself right without any citations or rebuttals against opposing arguments and instead actually prove something wrong, let me know.

Which wrong thing are you talking about? You've said so much dumb shit about use of force law that it's hard to figure out which dumb shit you're claiming isn't quite as dumb and shitty as it might have first appeared.

Your foot-stomping isn't proof that I'm wrong. It's proof that you were never a cop and have zero knowledge of use of force law, however.

And now you resort to lies -- I never said that.

Whatever you want to call it, he'd been able to prevent the officer from controlling him for 2.5 minutes. There's no reason to think he's going to stop or that the officer will magically be able to get him under control.

Pain can be incapacitating. As explained to you before, if drive stun wasn't useful in defeating resistance, it wouldn't be useful as a tool. And the fact that it doesn't cause neuro-muscular incapacitation doesn't mean it can't be incapacitating in other ways.

How'd that drive stun to your balls feel?

Again with the lies. Never said that.

You refuse to address the Graham factors. You refuse to address the fatigue factor. You refuse to address the escalating resistance. Your only response is bullshit assumptions that Lyoya wouldn't be able to get the upper hand against the officer despite him repeatedly doing so already, and that the taser couldn't possibly "incapacitate" the officer for magical reasons.

Make a legal argument. Stop stomping your feet.
No citations?
You mean like citing the manufacturer of the taser that states that the drive stun is not incapacitating and doesn't work well if simply touched to the subject. ?
Compared to your..." but but to layman"..
Come on man...find some integrity..

I have already addressed your points. You basically keep taking a round peg and keep trying to slam it into a square hole to make it fit.

Lets talk again.. "escalation". Who escalated the conflict? Oh the officer. The officer grabbed him... and he walked away
The officer tried tackling him.. and he tried to walk away. The officer got him to the ground.. and the suspect tried to stand and walk away.
The officer started kneeing him and striking him.. and the suspect still tried to stand and walk away.
The officer pulled a taser and tried to use it on the suspect and the suspect grabbed it by the barrel and pushed it away and tried to walk away.

We discussed this. How many kicks, punches, elbows, knees.. did the suspect throw at the officer? Well none. According to you.. it was "aggressive " wriggling.

So.. the suspect did NOT escalate the conflict. He kept trying to get away. No punches, no strikes, no chokeholds, no kicks, no elbows.
The "taser"..? Already deployed twice and so not able to incapacitate. the taser appears to be held by the barrel with suspect on his hands and knees and the officer on his back pressing his weight down.

The officer was clearly not in imminent danger of death or grave bodily harm.. WHICH IS THE STANDARD FOR USE OF DEADLY FORCE.

You said it. The officer was unable to take the suspect down and subdue him.. and after repeated escalations by the officer.. .became at a lost of what to do next to make the suspect comply.. and so put the barrel of his service weapon against the suspects head and blew the back of his head.
in.

It was not a good shoot.

He probably never said that, and he didn't mean to kill police. But, no way an administration official should speak with that as a back drop. They should have told them it had to be removed first.
Actually the article I cited spoke about how MLK discussed how there could not be real peace without justice etc. And no peace, no justice DOES NOT MEAN EVEN TODAY... to "go out and kill police".

Just as "defund the police"... does not mean get rid of police departments completely.

Then surely you have the numbers.
Hey, I would never want to disappoint you guyz....

I was going to publish each name and the brief description but when I started scrolling I recognized it would take two pages to present 'em all....

IN MEMORIAM: I CAN'T BREATHE

icantbreathe_time_may292020.jpg

So you think Republicans are going to get crushed in November.

Frankly..if we get crushed...just like we friggin lost to biden..it will because of the anti common sense..anti education..anti freedom...right wing bs that you whackados in my party support.

Did I mention anything about a political party per se? I know who you are, and yes, people like you are going to get crushed too.

You might want to acquaint yourself with that common sense you spoke of, because cleverness doesn’t seem to be your forte.

Did I mention anything about a political party per se? I know who you are, and yes, people like you are going to get crushed too.

You might want to acquaint yourself with that common sense you spoke of, because cleverness doesn’t seem to be your forte.
Well.. you said my party was going to get crushed. Since I am a registered republican.. then that must mean you think that republicans are going to get crushed.

Oh.. I am well acquainted with common sense. Trumpers are not. They want Trump to run again. When he LOST AGAINST BIDEN.
Common sense says that if you lost against an easy opponent.... well then you cannot be that good yourself.

The truth is.. republicans will likely pick up the house because its a midterm. The house swinging back and forth is pretty much what happens during midterms. Unfortunately this will likely be seen by the Trumpers as vindication.. when its really not.

In the long run Trumpers are continuing to hurt the party.

Actually the article I cited spoke about how MLK discussed how there could not be real peace without justice etc. And no peace, no justice DOES NOT MEAN EVEN TODAY... to "go out and kill police".

Just as "defund the police"... does not mean get rid of police departments completely.
That depends who you talk to. I remember some even saying to abolish the police. But, as I said, no way an administration official should be speaking with those words as a backdrop.

Hey, I would never want to disappoint you guyz....

I was going to publish each name and the brief description but when I started scrolling I recognized it would take two pages to present 'em all....

IN MEMORIAM: I CAN'T BREATHE

icantbreathe_time_may292020.jpg

List includes Rayshard Brooks. List is garbage.

List includes Rayshard Brooks. List is garbage.
Pathetic reply to the National Police Crime Wave against unarmed black Americans.

You want to negate the whole entire list by throwing out one name whose instance you are unable to discuss.

Indeed, you can't discuss it because you have nothing to argue. All you can do is to pronounce and proclaim like a plantation owner.

Pathetic reply to the National Police Crime Wave against unarmed black Americans.

You want to negate the whole entire list by throwing out one name whose instance you are unable to discuss.
I assure you, I am completely able to discuss the Brooks event. I've done so on this site.

Indeed, you can't discuss it because you have nothing to argue. All you can do is to pronounce and proclaim like a plantation owner.
You presented the list as some kind of evidence that there is an epidemic of police killing unarmed black men. Brooks inclusion on the list, despite being armed, calls into question the legitimacy of every name on that list. So instead of trying to make me out to be some racist antebellum slaveowner, why don't you just come up with a list that isn't garbage?

Believe whatever you want. It’s just one of the many reasons why you guys are going to get crushed in November.

You’re not playing with a full deck, and pretty much the majority of the country can see it by now...

How do you plan to "crush" an anonymous poster on a message board?

You know who he is and you're going to crush him? Sounds like a threat.

I assure you, I am completely able to discuss the Brooks event. I've done so on this site.

You presented the list as some kind of evidence that there is an epidemic of police killing unarmed black men. Brooks inclusion on the list, despite being armed, calls into question the legitimacy of every name on that list. So instead of trying to make me out to be some racist antebellum slaveowner, why don't you just come up with a list that isn't garbage?
De Nile isn't only a river in Egypt.

In fact the plantation mentality runs right through it.

There isn't any list you will accept, nor will I run around in circles because you won't accept anything that's posted.

It is in fact a National Police Crime Wave.

black+unarmed+killed.jpg

kdvnkjndsklj.jpg

There isn't any list you will accept, nor will I run around in circles because you won't accept anything that's posted.
Don't put this on me. It's not my fault you posted shit and called it evidence.

All I'm looking for is a number. How many unarmed black men were show and killed by police last year?

This shouldn't be too big of an ask for someone who claims there is a "ZOMG CRIM wAvEE!" against black men.

I mean, you're not basing that claim on literally no evidence, right? So present it.

black+unarmed+killed.jpg
I think you forgot to include the "presumed" in front of "innocent".

Don't put this on me. It's not my fault you posted shit and called it evidence.

All I'm looking for is a number. How many unarmed black men were show and killed by police last year?

This shouldn't be too big of an ask for someone who claims there is a "ZOMG CRIM wAvEE!" against black men.

I mean, you're not basing that claim on literally no evidence, right? So present it.
You have the links.

Here's another....

Because I don't go on neverending wild goose chases set out by rightwing plantation owners most of whom support monuments to Confederate generals and political hacks who cited slavery as their basis of secession. That is, racism.

And who blame LBJ for the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965, two laws that ironically reversed the "Solid South" from Civil War Era Democratic Party to the "Solid Red" Jim Crow Era Republican Party. The common theme of the Old-New Confederacy being its single party state fascism.

PRI_154148545.jpg

BabyNames.com updated their homepage with a list of just some of the names of more than 100
Black people killed by police. BabyNames.com founder Jennifer Moss told HuffPost: ‘I saw the names
listed on NPR. I knew then I wanted to include them in our company’s statement. I am a parent,
and it just came from my heart.’ (We’ve reached out to BabyNames.com to find out why the site has
crashed, and will update this article if we hear back.)

It's a continuing and ongoing National Police Crime Wave.

Is what it is.

Last edited:
I think you forgot to include the "presumed" in front of "innocent".
Given the history of the United States to include its laws and courts plus LEA one can presume racism.

The basis of it is overwhelming.

And nowhere near being denied with any credibility.

It's a National Police Crime Wave.

black+unarmed+killed.jpg

kdvnkjndsklj.jpg
Almost all failed to heed police instructions

Back
Top Bottom