• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Michael Flynn Wants Trump To Declare Martial Law And Redo The Election

Cardinal:

Declaring that martial law is preferential to fighting an armed civil war means that these "We the People Convention" folks are threatening an armed uprising against the Federal Government if martial law is not invoked. That is a Federal Crime since the early 2009's IIRC. The staff of this publication, who actually drafted this manifesto, should be apprehended, arrested and charged with advocating an armed uprising against the Federal Government.

These people are becoming dangerous outlaws in support of a sick and twisted Cult of Personality.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.
You know what was nice about last year? Besides not having a pandemic that was killing 1000-3000 people a day? I wasn’t googling the exact legal parameters for sedition.

By the way, here’s a link to the declaration. Read the whole thing. It’s really...something.

There are no words! Anyone who reads that entire thing and doesn't say "enough is enough" with this election fraud fantasy is complicit in any violence that ensues as well as the irreparable harm it is doing to a once great democracy. Time for the Republican politicians and senior members to grow some.......their fear of Trump is a disgrace and national tragedy. No job is worth their souls and their country.

Imagine yourself one year from now googling “legal definition cannibalism.” One year ago, that’s exactly how much I expected to find myself googling the legal definition of sedition.

Gen. Flynn is not alone it seems.

Lin Wood, a pro-Trump attorney, has also called for a suspension of the US constitution, martial law and a redo of the Federal Presidential election. Not the House or Senate races, just the presidential one. These folks are dangerous nuts.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

The OP said Flynn should be investigated by law enforcement for what he said.
I asked the basis for doing so.
This is America. People are allowed to say things without worrying about the police knocking on your door.
planning to overthrow the government is a crime, planning to overthrow the Constitution is treason.

Gen. Flynn is not alone it seems.

Lin Wood, a pro-Trump attorney, has also called for a suspension of the US constitution, martial law and a redo of the Federal Presidential election. Not the House or Senate races, just the presidential one. These folks are dangerous nuts.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.
and they all need to have their citizenship revoked and then have their arses deported from the US to a country more to their liking...North Korea or Sudan comes to mind.

Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser who was pardoned by the president last week for lying during the Russia investigation, wants Trump to declare martial law and “temporarily suspend the Constitution” until a new election is held.
Flynn, who had been awaiting sentencing for lying to the FBI about his Russian contacts before Trump’s pardon, on Tuesday retweeted a news release from a right-wing Ohio group called We The People Convention asking the president to declare martial law so troops can supervise a do-over of the 2020 election.

Biden's FBI should open an investigation of Flynn's and of this Ohio group's acivities. Now, I suspect Flynn lackeys will suddenly remember the constitution and ask others to respect it but I do not see any problem with that. The FBI can open a perfectly legal investigation.

This is the way America ends.
Not with a bang, but a whimper.

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the prophylactic Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

Reminder. I try to respond to all who quote my posts. If you do not get a response from me, it may be that you've made it onto my 'Ignore' list.

C
and they all need to have their citizenship revoked and then have their arses deported from the US to a country more to their liking...North Korea or Sudan comes to mind.

ClaraD:

No, keep them home and let them relax in Club Fed for about ten to twenty years. "Keep you friends close but your enemies closer.", goes the old adage.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

planning to overthrow the government is a crime, planning to overthrow the Constitution is treason.

Who said anyone is planning to do anything?

Athanasius68:

Since the law is still on the books, the Sedition Act of 1917. The crime, sedition.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

Given the number of people hereabouts who have advocated for the abolition of the Electoral College, one would think the FBI would have its hands full than to worry about one tweet...

Given the number of people hereabouts who have advocated for the abolition of the Electoral College, one would think the FBI would have its hands full than to worry about one tweet...

I have not heard comments of declaring martial law in order to abolish the Electoral College

“Without a fair vote, we fear, with good reason, the threat of a shooting civil war is imminent,” the ad states, adding a vague warning that if Trump doesn’t declare martial law, “We will also have no other choice but to take matters into our own hands, and defend our rights on our own.”

To everybody who does not accept their fantasies about the stolen election, including the military

So what? There are still people on this very board who still have fantasies of a Trump/Russia conspiracy in 2016.

Back
Top Bottom