• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Michael Cohen Will Disclose 'What It's Like to Work for a Madman'

He is selling what the Failed Intelligentsia! wish to buy by way of lying rather than the truth, this is not deflection, this is important reality.

He had better be bringing some recordings because this colossal liar has no credibility with me.

More hyperbolic bilge. Don't you ever get tired of posting it?

Your cult leader is busy licking Putin's boots.

Cohen's testimony will shore up his cooperation with the SDNY and it won't reflect kindly on POTUS. And we still haven't heard from pecker and Weisleberg.

We are discussing Cohens credibility not Trumps.

As you should know.

As I said, he's not anxious to lie under oath and because of credibility, there is corroboration.

Why do you defend Putin's pet monkey?

Because he got paid well for it means he didn't think Trump was a madman?
Why would we believe you over Cohen, about what Cohen is remorseful for?
Cohen is "coming clean", he's not playing the victim from what I can see. He's gonna do his time, but he's gonna say his peace before he goes away.

Cohen will be under oath. You know Trix, that thing that Trump refuses to do in a criminal investigation into his campaign and its dealings with Russia?

Good for Cohen, tell us what our president was like in the decade you worked for him as his trusted, personal fixer. That's the first step on the road to forgiveness, you come clean.

I have my DVR set to record, some popcorn, and am looking forward to Rump looking even more pervy and childlike. Fun times, even better if Cohens testimony makes a few Righties heads pop, delicious !!

I'm going to need some hard proof to believe Cohen - not that I doubt our POTUS is capable of anything that Cohen discloses. I just don't trust either one of them.

Cohen will be under oath and liable for even more criminal charges if he lies. That changes nothing compared to Trump, in your calculation?

Trump supporters will refuse to believe him.

Cohen will be under oath and liable for even more criminal charges if he lies. That changes nothing compared to Trump, in your calculation?

I understand that he could be liable for even more criminal charges, but how will we know whether Cohen is lying or not without some proof? If it's his word against Trump, I mean...

He sure liked working for Trump.....see that is the problem with the story that he is telling now.

Cohen laid down with a big old dog for lots of mula. That dog is flea-ridden, just like his loyal base.

I understand that he could be liable for even more criminal charges, but how will we know whether Cohen is lying or not without some proof? If it's his word against Trump, I mean...

Did you type that with a straight face? Trump is a bonafide pathological liar, with what, 2,000 fact-checks to prove it!

Trump supporters will refuse to believe him.

If Trump said the sun didn't shine, they wouldn't go outside to disprove it. They are rubes, useful idiots and deplorable dullards.

Did you type that with a straight face? Trump is a bonafide pathological liar, with what, 2,000 fact-checks to prove it!

And the FBI raided his office. You know damned well that was a treasure trove of Trump misdeeds.

It's always best to approach this hearing with an open mind but naturally people are going to watch with an opinion that has pretty much been formulated already. Cohen won’t be able to talk about topics that he has discussed with special counsel Robert Mueller, but it sounds as though he's going to bring out a lot of things that will come as a surprise to many of us.

https://www.newsweek.com/ex-trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-work-madman-congress-associate-1292966

[h=1]Ex-Trump Lawyer Michael Cohen Will Disclose 'What It's Like to Work for a Madman' to Congress, Associate Says: Report[/h]President Donald Trump’s longtime former lawyer Michael Cohen will reportedly provide a “chilling” testimony on what working for a “madman”—Trump—is like, in an open hearing before the House Oversight Committee next month.

“He’s going to tell the story of what it’s like to work for a madman, and why he did it for so long,” a person close to Cohen told The Wall Street Journal in a report published Tuesday. “He’s going to say things that will give you chills.”

It incredible what a man will say when he is threatened by Federal Prosecutors with decades in prison and the possibility that they may go after his wife.

The scary part is they can do this to anyone. "Three Felonies a Day" by Harvey Silverglate https://www.amazon.com/Three-Felonies-Day-Target-Innocent/dp/1594035229 explains it best. It shows how dishonest evil Federal Investigators and Prosecutors can go over any innocent person living in America with a microscope and find ways to charge them with at least 3 felonies a day on any day of their lives.

The one undeniable fact of this situation is that Cohen, Flynn, Mannford and all the others are facing this only because they supported President Trump, no other reason.

Aside form maybe the Woodrow Wilson era, Obama made D.C. into the closest it has ever been to a Banana Republic Dictatorship. Trump beat them and all this Mueller crap is the Empire Striking Back.

I'm not getting into a war of words over he-said-he-said from two men who are both notorious liars. I deal in facts.

So Cohen's testimony will be "believe me when I tell you that I lied and lied and lied."

I'm not getting into a war of words over he-said-he-said from two men who are both notorious liars. I deal in facts.

Well, there have been enough facts and hard evidence for Cohen to enter into a plea deal and is going to prison. And Trump has two counts of being an un-indicted (at the moment) conspirator facing him after he leaves office (eh, maybe even before) because of those same facts and that same evidence, all of which has been gathered, studied and corroborated by both the SDNY AG and Mueller's OSC.

I also deal in facts; and those are facts.

Well, there have been enough facts and hard evidence for Cohen to enter into a plea deal and is going to prison. And Trump has two counts of being an un-indicted (at the moment) conspirator facing him after he leaves office (eh, maybe even before) because of those same facts and that same evidence, all of which has been gathered, studied and corroborated by both the SDNY AG and Mueller's OSC.

I also deal in facts; and those are facts.

That doesn't mean that the next words to come out of Cohen's mouth are the truth. I want to see our POTUS held accountable for ALL that. I hope whatever hard evidence took down Cohen will nail his a$$ to the wall too; however, I'm not willing to just take Cohen's word for it. This must be done with exact precision so it can't be refuted.

Last edited:
The one undeniable fact of this situation is that Cohen, Flynn, Mannford and all the others are facing this only because they supported President Trump, no other reason.

Why do you think that's undeniable?

That doesn't mean that the next words to come out of Cohen's mouth are the truth. I want to see our POTUS held accountable for ALL that. I hope whatever hard evidence took down Cohen will nail his a$$ to the wall too; however, I'm not willing to just take Cohen's word for it.

Either way, Cohen's testimony will piss Trump off royally, so to me it's free entertainment, lol! I'm sure Mueller and the SDNY will know exactly if and when Cohen lies under oath to congress, so it's his funeral if he does. Personally, I think Cohen and Trump are flip sides of the same corrupt coin, and I hope they both end up paying for it in the same way. :)

Why do you think that's undeniable?

The most blatant examples: years ago Mannford was investigated for everything that he is charged with today by Rosenstein himself and he was never charged. Flynn is charged with lying yet the FBI agents he supposedly lied to say he did not lie.

He is selling what the Failed Intelligentsia! wish to buy by way of lying rather than the truth, this is not deflection, this is important reality.

He had better be bringing some recordings because this colossal liar has no credibility with me.

One liar talking about another..... who ya gonna believe?

Well, I will go will with the guy that is testifying under oath, with nothing more to lose, that is telling a story about a character on whom we have many, many, many other stories that are pretty consistent.

I don't think that "he's a liar" card works very well in the defense of Trump.

The most blatant examples: years ago Mannford was investigated for everything that he is charged with today by Rosenstein himself and he was never charged. Flynn is charged with lying yet the FBI agents he supposedly lied to say he did not lie.

You do realize that Flynn. Manafort and Gates each plea bargained...

The fed has a 93% conviction rate. They have the goods on you when they file an indictment. They did not need "settle" for what they could have easily attained in court (convictions on greater charges). They settled because each of these people have material evidence on a bigger fish.

The grill is ready.Fish on the grill 2.jpg

Last edited:
Either way, Cohen's testimony will piss Trump off royally, so to me it's free entertainment, lol! I'm sure Mueller and the SDNY will know exactly if and when Cohen lies under oath to congress, so it's his funeral if he does. Personally, I think Cohen and Trump are flip sides of the same corrupt coin, and I hope they both end up paying for it in the same way. :)

Watching the tangerine toddler squirm is great theater.

Back
Top Bottom