• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Memory upgrade

Schweddy

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Please accept my apology for the delay in replies.

Issues with connections and search should now be resolved. Our server was also in need of a memory upgrade.

Let me know if you see any more errors, slowdowns or search issues.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Please accept my apology for the delay in replies.

Issues with connections and search should now be resolved. Our server was also in need of a memory upgrade.

Let me know if you see any more errors, slowdowns or search issues.

Thanks!

Schweddy I wondered the other day when I was getting server busy.. maybe they need an upgrade. Well you do.
Might be a good motivator to get people to throw you a donation if you said so , tactfully of course, that you could use some donations so you can upgrade so people will have less issues.
I will do so today.

BTW is there a way to donate besides Paypal?

BTW is there a way to donate besides Paypal?

You can donate through PayPal without having an account with PayPal. You can also send in a check or money order through snail mail. If you'd like to do the latter, send me a PM for the address.

You can donate through PayPal without having an account with PayPal. You can also send in a check or money order through snail mail. If you'd like to do the latter, send me a PM for the address.

No credit card payment option? I just have had had experiences with paypal and hate using them.

No credit card payment option? I just have had had experiences with paypal and hate using them.

Follow the donation steps. It should offer a credit card option for you.

Follow the donation steps. It should offer a credit card option for you.

Yea I see it does you have to pay through pay pal. I guess we shall see if I get marketing stuff from pay pal now , hopefully not.

While I have significant issues with current site management, let me say that I love the backstory on this place, as well as how it is laid out. I also love how fast the tech issue was taken hold of and fixed in this instance. I get the impression that site owners carved out a big chunk of time, and maybe money, on short notice to deal with it. I also appreciate the honesty about the situation, as well as what feels like honesty when I detect an admission that a memory upgrade was on the todo list but kept slipping off the schedule. Now I could be imagining all that but I am sometimes right.

In anycase, thank you owners of this establishment for that.

Back
Top Bottom