• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Melania Trying to help her husband, or something else entirely?

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Melania Trump launches $245 Mother’s Day necklace

BY MIRANDA NAZZARO - 04/21/24 1:35 PM ET

Former first lady Melania Trump launched a customizable necklace for Mother’s Day on Sunday to thank and honor “all mothers” ahead of next month’s holiday.

The $245 necklace, called “Her Love & Gratitude,” became available starting Sunday morning on the former first lady’s website and features a flower pendant and adjustable chain.

She started this sale "YESTERDAY"! Is she trying to raise money to help her husband, or trying to raise money to help herself (for some obvious reason)?

What do you think?

Yikes, it's hard to be his wife. The timing on this is horrid, what was her team thinking? Name of loved ones engraved, all people can picture right now is Stormy.

She started this sale "YESTERDAY"! Is she trying to raise money to help her husband, or trying to raise money to help herself (for some obvious reason)?

What do you think?

My guess, someone pointed out to Trump that most the people he milks for cash are men and his tramp wife marketing to MAGA women was a great way to expand their market, significantly.

Last edited:
Righties will be rushing out to buy those trinkets I bet................................................................not.
I mean, who would they have in their lives to give it to??

What do you think?

It's not the first time she's sold items on her website. Some former first ladies sell books, take money for public appearances and lectures and this former first lady sells jewelry, patriotic Christmas ornaments and collectibles. To each their own.

She’s just a scam artist like her sexual abuser husband.

It's not the first time she's sold items on her website. Some former first ladies sell books, take money for public appearances and lectures and this former first lady sells jewelry, patriotic Christmas ornaments and collectibles. To each their own.

You did not answer the question as to why you think she is doing this. Personal gain (if so why)? Does she need it, or does he?

I truly don't care about her necklaces. I want her husband and his sycophants to lose their elections, and I have only one vote unless I move to the villages. I have no plans to do that.

Righties will be rushing out to buy those trinkets I bet................................................................not.
I mean, who would they have in their lives to give it to??
1713834372985.png

The soon-to-be-former wife of a former president sells junk trinkets. I wonder why she hasn't had any speaking engagements. Surely magats would line up to hear her.

What do you think?
I think it's a bit ironic, though I'm sure she's oblivious to it.

Is Melania reminiscent about when she became a mother, the behaviors her husband was engaged in at the time, and what led to him sitting in court today?

You did not answer the question as to why you think she is doing this. Personal gain (if so why)? Does she need it, or does he?
She has her own jewelry design business named Melania. She's had it since 2009. So the reason she's doing it now is...Mother's Day.

Is that pendant a three leaf clover?

The soon-to-be-former wife of a former president sells junk trinkets. I wonder why she hasn't had any speaking engagements. Surely magats would line up to hear her.
Why do you say 'soon to be former'?

What do you think?
I think her prenup is so tight that she's in need of some early cash flow before he's wearing an orange jumpsuit and she serves him the divorce papers.

Back
Top Bottom