• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Melania Trump used private email to conduct official White House business, former senior adviser say

Can someone do the math for me and figure out how many months that the American public had to hear about Hillary's emails from the Republican party and from Republican Media?

#Oh goodness gracious and you have the list you proclaim?

How quickly you divert from what the woman said to making it about brands. Why didn't she mention brands in her hit piece?

i know that it's cool with you if China bribes Ivanka with brands. however, i'll keep bringing it up as long as you keep doing the "oh Biden China China China" song and dance routine.

#looking to excuse Biden for his China policy

:roll:

trump-label.jpg

f03fdd118e6365ba654ab976a6e8028ae21e2137.png

:elephantf:usflag2:

i know that it's cool with you if China bribes Ivanka with brands. however, i'll keep bringing it up as long as you keep doing the "oh Biden China China China" song and dance routine.

Given you believe Melania is the elected president, please bring up her brands. I do not run from unpleasant news as you do.

PS, i shall let you know the day I believe any brands you prove exists is kool with me.

This is a dodge trying to elect Biden and you know that is the sum of what you want elected. Mr China himself.

By the way, my camping gear is entirely made in China. What do you own not made in China?

That is the beef of Trump. Trump wants to restore America to if's former greatness.

Given you believe Melania is the elected president, please bring up her brands. I do not run from unpleasant news as you do.

PS, i shall let you know the day I believe any brands you prove exists is kool with me.

This is a dodge trying to elect Biden and you know that is the sum of what you want elected. Mr China himself.

By the way, my camping gear is entirely made in China. What do you own not made in China?

That is the beef of Trump. Trump wants to restore America to if's former greatness.

i didn't argue that Melania was the president, but by all means, don't let me prevent you from making up ridiculous ****.

I believe that my camping gear is also made in China. my stake hammer is handmade, though. i made it myself in Industrial Arts. it's a good hammer.

Women are very vain. I was once married to a very good hair stylist. And as her own son told me days ago, the was very into her own appearance.

Not all. But they are judged harder on their appearance more than men.

Nothing to see here... Go find a new outrage. ;)

"A first lady is not a federal employee and not subject to the same law as those working for the President or vice president restricting the use of a personal email account to conduct official government business."

Melania Trump used private email to conduct official White House business, former senior adviser says

She can always wipe the hard drive to keep the leftards from finding out about it. It worked for Hillary.

Can someone do the math for me and figure out how many months that the American public had to hear about Hillary's emails from the Republican party and from Republican Media?

Almost as long as the Russian collusion lie. The only difference is Hillary actually did send classified e-mails.

An FBI examination of Clinton's server found over 100 emails containing classified information, including 65 emails deemed "Secret" and 22 deemed "Top Secret". An additional 2,093 emails not marked classified were retroactively classified by the State Department.

She can always wipe the hard drive to keep the leftards from finding out about it. It worked for Hillary.

No. Comey is no longer running the FBI. Hopefully we have a competent person running it now. I am afraid to even look into it. Just like looking into all the underhanded things are CIA has done and is probably currently doing. Or worse yet what our leaders are up to.

I have to take the party sheep view of the situation.

sgt shultz.jpg

Almost as long as the Russian collusion lie. The only difference is Hillary actually did send classified e-mails.

An FBI examination of Clinton's server found over 100 emails containing classified information, including 65 emails deemed "Secret" and 22 deemed "Top Secret". An additional 2,093 emails not marked classified were retroactively classified by the State Department.

whoaaaaa. are you saying this is bad?...

"Melania Trump used private email accounts rather than her White House email to discuss official White House business"

whoaaaaa. are you saying this is bad?...

"Melania Trump used private email accounts rather than her White House email to discuss official White House business"

Depends on if that business was classified. Every government official has and uses a personal phone these days. It is what is being sent and that determines if there is a problem. If she is calling a coworker to meet for lunch I don't care. Plus we may never know if she gets to professionally delete the evidence like Hillary did.

What law did she break?

Well, the theory is she broke the same laws Hillary Clinton did EXCEPT Melanie hasn't. Not against the law to use private email. Hillary didn't break any laws regarding private email until she failed to turn over to the records department the private emails conducting official business, and she had the server destroyed. And it was discovered classified info was incliuuded

Last edited:
After the **** trump has actually said about his own daughters, you want to go down this path?

So you hated it when Trump flattered his beautiful daughter. And it is fine with you for Biden to molest children. Sure take me down the path as to why Biden can't keep his mittens off strangers children?

my, my, my. how times have changed.

Nothing has changed but the phone itself. Years ago they used land lines and pay phones. They also are supposed to know what can and can't be sent over insecure lines of communication. I know I did when I had a clearance.

So you hated it when Trump flattered his beautiful daughter. And it is fine with you for Biden to molest children. Sure take me down the path as to why Biden can't keep his mittens off strangers children?

Flattered? You must be one sicko, if you consider that flattering to ones own daughter.

Back
Top Bottom