• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Melania Trump used private email to conduct official White House business, former senior adviser say

Flattered? You must be one sicko, if you consider that flattering to ones own daughter.

Why do Democrats constantly use the insult tool trying to win when they know they lost already?

Would you declare about your own daughter she is very ugly?-

What "White House business" does she conduct? Is the color of roses in the garden top secret?

Did she transmit classified material? If not, it's a nothingburger.

Exactly my first response also.

How unsurprising that CNN (AKA DNC political propaganda department) publishes this idiotic political hit job piece and their mindless sheeple, unable to discern between classified and unclassified, calling apples and bananas the same thing. They continue to embarrass themselves.

Last edited:
Nothing has changed but the phone itself. Years ago they used land lines and pay phones. They also are supposed to know what can and can't be sent over insecure lines of communication. I know I did when I had a clearance.

i was talking about how you fake transparency people/Trump voters now speak of phones.

it's hilarious.

I've never cared about anything this gold digger has done, I won't start now.

i was talking about how you fake transparency people/Trump voters now speak of phones.

it's hilarious.

What is hilarious is how you can't see the difference.

What is hilarious is how you can't see the difference.

no, it's funny how two faced Trump supporters are.

but don't worry, if the country kicks the corrupt president to the curb a ton of Trump's deplorables will start caring about a ton of stuff again and magically find their Family and Christian Values one more time.

Of course she did. They all did. That's why they spent so much time focusing on smearing Hillary with it.

Trumpism: the ugliness is the point.

Good thing Melania isn't SOS.

Moronic deflection.

The complaint was that Hillary used it for government business. The complaint was not that SoS and only SoS must not do this. Nor could it have been, because the 5 SoS's prior to Hillary were equally careless with such information. They got a pass because the right didn't feel an electoral threat from them sufficient to whip them into launching a smear campaign.

Seven Benghazi investigations actually about an email server. Seven. And suddenly the perps don't care when Team Trump - not just Melania, that's just this thread - does it.

Moronic deflection.

The complaint was that Hillary used it for government business. The complaint was not that SoS and only SoS must not do this. Nor could it have been, because the 5 SoS's prior to Hillary were equally careless with such information. They got a pass because the right didn't feel an electoral threat from them sufficient to whip them into launching a smear campaign.

Seven Benghazi investigations actually about an email server. Seven. And suddenly the perps don't care when Team Trump - not just Melania, that's just this thread - does it.
The difference is that the two situations are most certainly not directly comparable.

Many seem to purposely ignore that fact to support their inaccurate and politically driven false equivalence.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Moronic deflection.

I expected horse **** from you, and I wasn't disappointed.

I just finished mowing a pasture, and ran into less of it than in your post.

And no, none of the other SOS's had signals intelligence on their computers. Only Hillary.

Now that is one hell of a dodge... so she is free to do whatever she wants eh?

Holy private server, Batman! It wouldn't matter if she were a federal employee, as the Trump administration has shown contempt for the Hatch Act.

Moronic deflection.

Comey outlined the instances in which classified intelligence was found in her computer, including instances of highly classified intelligence, one of which was signals intellligence of North Korea. Signals intelligence in among the most tightly held information possible. None of.the other SOS's had any such information on their computers. Nobody gets their panties in a twist over a meeting schedule and the like, although such information is technically classified. People do take notice when very highly classified and tightly compartmentalized information shows up, and they did.

You can't rewrite history here. These facts are well known.

This has nothing whatever to do with Benghazi. The ice broke beneath you on your first post on the subject here.

Ivanka has done it too. Trump himself has probably done it. He has practically done everything and worse than Hillary, while campaigning in locking her up.

Much of the Trump White House has been caught doing it.

Trump does it every time he tweets. He uses an unsecured phone, one which the Russians have almost certain access too.

This was the pattern in the Bush Administration too.

Comey outlined the instances in which classified intelligence was found in her computer, including instances of highly classified intelligence, one of which was signals intellligence of North Korea. Signals intelligence in among the most tightly held information possible. None of.the other SOS's had any such information on their computers. Nobody gets their panties in a twist over a meeting schedule and the like, although such information is technically classified. People do take notice when very highly classified and tightly compartmentalized information shows up, and they did.

You can't rewrite history here. These facts are well known.

This has nothing whatever to do with Benghazi. The ice broke beneath you on your first post on the subject here.

Trump just tells Putin outright. Saves a lot of time that way.

Back
Top Bottom