• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Meet the Newest Karen and She's the Hope of the Republican Future

No once Trump is finished with you liberals, we’ll welcome a moderate viewpoint. Unfortunately, there is no liberal who can deliver moderation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL. You people have hallowed out moderates from your party to the point where they are speaking at the DNC convention.

Your ideology is a joke.

Female minority Republicans scare you....we get it.

She's a strong female at that, unlike like the average emotionally frenzied liberal females here on DP.

How could Haley scare me? She amuses me. I used to admire her, until she became a Trump apologist like you.

How could Haley scare me? She amuses me. I used to admire her, until she became a Trump apologist like you.

I don't have a home with either party, and you are not capable of understanding that there are many people like me who can see disgusting liberals for what they really are. Haley has more common sense in one cuticle.

I don't have a home with either party, and you are not capable of understanding that there are many people like me who can see disgusting liberals for what they really are. Haley has more common sense in one cuticle.

your biases are showing again;)

Update: It turns out that this is even worse than I thought. Haley blamed the Popcorn Factory for her nephew's tragic disappointment but it was the USPS, that'd be the USPS that Donnie Dirtbag is sabotaging, where the slow down of delivery that many businesses are distressed over is happening.

https://twitter.com/coton_luver/status/1292821382900772864

Back
Top Bottom